DiaM
DiaM - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 15:19:24

On 2018-11-26 14:49:11 Kingsman said:
DiaM DO NOT WAIT ON ESA TO MESSAGE YOU. YOU NEED TO MAIL THEM OR SHE WILL JUST GET AWAY WITH IT.

I SEE SHE's NOW WORKING FROM HILLBROW, GO FIGURE

Thank you.. I have done that and hopefully she won't use this site to scam people in future.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2651
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-26 16:06:12
Edited: 2018-11-26 16:58:06

Sad actually. I saw her twice in the mall roughly 12-18 months ago and she is very attractive. Recognised her from her pics. She actually looked better than the pics.
DiaM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 16:52:52

I'm sure ESA admin is busy.. but after reporting her stealing the TV from the lodge (the lodge owner can confirm this) where she was staying, one would think that her ad would be listed under the pariah section by now.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2658
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:33:47

What she stole from the lodge has nothing to do with ESA. Admin has to get her side of the story before they ban.
DiaM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:50:15

Lol yeah I guess that is spot on that admin needs to obtain her version. There is however alot more than just that and ESA has been informed. The sooner that they investigate, confirm (whichever version) and then act upon, the more informed punters will be.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 368
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 08:53:51

What a waste, she is a looker
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1661
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 11:51:53

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

Kitty Goddess' advert has been deactivated pending the outcome of our investigation. She is not answering her phone at this moment in time as for us to get her side of the story.

Regards

Matt
Esa Support
Kitty Goddess
Kitty Goddess - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 15:04:03

Sorry about that issue, its sorted after i manage to get back to the office, just looking into this situation recently said about me, cant believe it but im honestly not that person to put any of my clients to that extent. every payment i got i done work for.
Kitty Goddess
Kitty Goddess - Re: Review - Kitty Goddess - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 15:13:29
Edited: 2018-11-27 15:43:54

I never ever stole a tv, omg that is just crazy about you i had so many calls of how you going out of your way for me trying to set me up i even remember your number by head [Number removed by ESA Admin]. I provide my client with a incredible time all the the its my only full time job and im improving my services im not a thieve that is why i work hard to provide my living everyday.
DiaM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 16:15:35

Lol. I'm glad you remember my number. I mean you should after all the calls and SMS that you sent to me. I also called the office and sorry but it is not sorted. I will be sending the screenshots of our conversations with all the relevant proof to Matt at ESA. As for the TV, this was the allegation from the Patchi Lodge owner. He is well respected and totally above board as most that have been to his establishment can attest to. Besides, the CCTV footage doesn't lie now does it.

And you are so right about you been around for such a long time. Makes one wonder what your true age is. That apart, you used to be so amazing. You really need to find your way back. Rez is holding you back and you cannot continue to fund his habit. This side of you will only get worse and worse if you don't walk away. My Two Zim cents of advice to you.. use it or don't. Your choice, your life.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.