Kommerq - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Re: Too Scared to Review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 23:54:24

Perhaps they just don't want to hurt your feelings
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 00:04:31
Edited: 2021-12-12 00:07:58

On 2021-12-11 22:32:01 Evechuma said:
Maybe esa should introduce an anonymous review option. Where only esa will know which punter is behind the review.

Think this could work with a bit of coding.. every time a punter access the review section to leave a review his "punter name" turns into a one-time 10 digit number...

But what punters don't get ..is although they reviewing girls..

the review and responses from the ladies also turns into a "track record" of the punters, character,preferences, trustworthyness, etc.

If a punter should pm a lady wanting to use the pm system for making appointments( that more and more punters seem to want to do because of numbers ending up in the claws of these scammers) a lady is more likely to accomodate him, because he has been seen reviewing other ladies and there was no trouble with him being late or overstaying or short paying, etc and how other ladies responded him and his review in the "thank you" also indicates how the appointment with him was from her point of view.

And ladies are less likely to accomodate a pm only requested appointment if there is no "track record" of him as a punter.

Reviews can be both good and bad for both SPs and Punters.
Gonbad
Gonbad - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 03:12:20

I got the message. I will leave more reviews. ESA proved to be a very good platform for that.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Too Scared to Review???
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-12 05:30:46

On 2021-12-11 11:22:45 Queen Of Spades said:
If all my clients reviewed daily I'd probably not be alive...do female honestly believe the female with less reviews are less busy...lol

Here you agree that reviews can have an impact in your business because you say if you had reviews you would be dead by now.
It is just like commenting on a thread, It puts you on the spotlight and draws our attention.
I didn't know about you but just by commenting here I have already went through your profile and l might visit you.
I am happy l can freely review, the only special l get from my ladies is the best service they give me.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Too Scared to Review???
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-12 07:10:13

If a lady moans about me seeing other ladies, best believe the lady that moaned won't see me again. Nobody owns me...
NoddyFS
NoddyFS - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 07:14:19

On 2021-12-11 23:54:24 Kommerq said:

And are too scarred to review.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6454
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 09:33:00

On 2021-12-11 23:54:24 Kommerq said:

This is something that hits close to my heart sometimes.... Maybe I am not as great as I think or as some people say I am.
It's one of those moments that get to me when I am just down low and dark. And then a hunk comes, a hunk who ladies will gladly fuck for free and he makes love to me like I am a perfect size 34.
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3248
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 09:45:54

On 2021-12-12 09:33:00 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-12-11 23:54:24 Kommerq said: Perhaps they just don't want to hurt your feelings
This is something that hits close to my heart sometimes.... Maybe I am not as great as I think or as some people say I am.
It's one of those moments that get to me when I am just down low and dark. And then a hunk comes, a hunk who ladies will gladly fuck for free and he makes love to me like I am a perfect size 34.

I agree 200% with you @Nadia girl! It happens time and again. I am also not naive and i know i am not everyone's cup of tea.
I have no issues or anything with the way i look but yes sometimes we all get a "down" day or two...i prefer to get past those as quickly as possible though! *giggling*
But there are loads of gorgeous gentlemen out there that makes up for that because they make us feel like the most beautiful beings ever!
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 10:09:22

There is a sad culture that is created through forum posts by certain individuals...

If a guy reviews too often he is called a man whore or it is told he is lying or being a pimp pushing ladies,or offering reviews for free sessions.

If his reviews are written in a glowing appreciative style he gets labled pussy whipped. If he does not review all but only his favourites he is labled a simp.

These comments are always made by fellow punters never by ladies..

Men are mostly responsible for how the other men view the topic of reviewing and if guys don't stand up and tell trolls to stop undermining the spirit of the reviews it will never be right.

Guys are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12199
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 10:45:02
Edited: 2021-12-12 10:47:18

Very true words spoken Miss Red. At the end of the day we just want a good time without unnecessary drama ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.