Navigation
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 311
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 01:02:00
Edited: 2021-11-17 01:39:57

[QUOTE;3294030;Lord Muzz] On 2021-11-16 22:07:29 Jerraz said: I know exactly which SP this is Lol ! She was punting so hard on this pay up front crap... Sorry 2 hear that you got scammed bro..

Please couldn you PM me. I think I know as well. If not who I think, I'd still like to know.

The one I'm thinking of asked me for R100 (never met or even had a call) and then offered me "book 4 get 6". I said cool! I'll take 2 of those..."you didn't say pay, so I'll book 8 hrs for tomorrow and get 12? Hehe"....haven't heard back. Cost me nothing to test the sense of ...

R100 what can one do with 100???
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2464
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 10:41:26

Through the ESA community I am sure that she can be caught. If the OP approaches ESA, they would do an investigation and most probably ban her from advertising.

What a stupid thing to do to take someone else's money without offering the services paid for.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1183
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 11:05:12

Regardless of how good a WG's reputation is, never pay money upfront for future sessions.

You just might be the unlucky guy she decides to screw over. When you complain about it in the forum, she will have dozens of punters vouching for her.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1928
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 11:12:56

On 2021-11-17 11:05:12 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
Regardless of how good a WG's reputation is, never pay money upfront for future sessions.

You just might be the unlucky guy she decides to screw over. When you complain about it in the forum, she will have dozens of punters vouching for her.

There is ladies that you can trust. It takes time but it can.
I had known one, sometimes I paid infront and visit when I can other times I visit and only paid her on payday. We trusted each other.
But yes they are only a few
there are a lot who will take you for a ride.
DevenM
DevenM - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 12:15:14

Thank you to all the punters that have confirmed that I was not the only one fooled by her. To the ladies that confirmed that the SP in question is a regular trouble maker, scammer and will be back with a different name and modus. I appreciate all the information provided and advice given.

Many have made fair points and my take away from this is:
- pay as you go only!
- not all SP's are scammers.
- those who are scammers are great at it, and you will never know its coming.
- Rate and reviews are meaningless... half the time it is part of the scam!
- SP's need to clean up the business for themselves, ESA will not step in. If you know something, say something.
- For this punter ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY! 3 Months of punting budget gone
in one foul sweep. NEVER AGAIN! Sorry to all the hardworking honest SP out there.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 12:52:21

SCAMMING comes in many ways, i have been to SP's that will charge you for the hour, chat through her life for 50 mins then fuck you for that last 10.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1477
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 13:49:21

You guys work very hard for your money.it is best to rather just pay as you go.i personally would refuse a business deal where i get paid up front for sessions for the month as i do travel and specially once we can travel overseas ,travels come in a short notice.and anything can happen on top of it.and to the ladies that scam the our loving punters in this site, you should all feel ashamed of yourselves as now more and more gentlemen will refuse to be there for you when you really need them.the end....
depends69
depends69 - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 307
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 14:00:11

On 2021-11-17 13:49:21 Rossia said:

to the ladies that scam the our loving punters in this site, you should all feel ashamed of yourselves as now more and more gentlemen will refuse to be there for you when you really need them.the end....

Sadly all SP's will be painted with the same brush ... the ESA community will become a us and them place because a few selfish SP's.

Philk69
Philk69 - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-18 08:55:05

I normally just browse the site and forum but decided to create an account upon reviewing this thread. the story is different but consider it a warning to punters.

A punting friend told me about what happened to him. He dropped like 5k (about a month ago) to help this WG (food, ads and other kak) and he had agreed that she did not owe him. When he requested a fuck session (which he was going to pay for) she told him to fuck off, without a reason.

He has since removed himself and decided to "quit". He won't disclose who she is as she is still operating and he won't take food off her table (how chivalrous). If tells me who, I will reveal to all as I think its fucking disgusting. I do have a fair idea who she is but no proof (yet).

I have been conned a few times too, school fees if you can afford but it's a kak feeling if money is tight and lets face it these last 2 years have been tough on all. WG seem to forget that we use our hard earned money to pay for their services. One day they are going to fuck with wrong punter.

WGs cannot be trusted, they are master manipulators.

Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Pre-paid Service - I've been SCAMMED!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1460
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-18 09:02:08

On 2021-11-18 08:55:05 Philk69 said:
I normally just browse the site and forum but decided to create an account upon reviewing this thread. the story is different but consider it a warning to punters.

A punting friend told me about what happened to him. He dropped like 5k (about a month ago) to help this WG (food, ads and other kak) and he had agreed that she did not owe him. When he requested a fuck session (which he was going to pay for) she told him to fuck off, without a reason.

He has since removed himself and decided to "quit". He won't disclose who she is as she is still operating and he won't take food off her table (how chivalrous). If tells me who, I will reveal to all as I think its fucking disgusting. I do have a fair idea who she is but no proof (yet).

I have been conned a few times too, school fees if you can afford but it's a kak feeling if money is tight and lets face it these last 2 years have been tough on all. WG seem to forget that we use our hard earned money to pay for their services. One day they are going to fuck with wrong punter.

WGs cannot be trusted, they are master manipulators.

Your friend nogaal !
And in your words, "one day they going to fuck with the wrong punter"
Joined yesterday ?
Mmmmmm .....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.