iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 469
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 14:36:53

On 2021-11-10 17:11:22 Sylvia said:
my worst was a fat guy coming and and as he passed me i smelt a shitty smell i said to him whats that smell, he said he had a colonoscopy bag attached to himself with shit in it, it was full up as he showed it to me. i told him how dare he arrive with that (i know the guy must have cancer or something like that, sorry for him) He thought i was gonna do some kind of service on him. I told him to get the hell out there an then, did not eeven want waste my time fee. saw him get into a truck an had work boys in there. Fuck me, the poor guys who have to sit next to that. I had to put candles all day, not take another client i felt ill. windows opened till the next day, incesence burning the whole of the next day too. horrific. vomit imogi. s

I hope you weren't that rude to him, it's not his fault for having a medical condition. I understand you not wanting to continue with the booking, I just hope you were sympathetic.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12380
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 14:39:11

On 2021-11-11 14:34:19 iloveagoodshag said:
Lovely greek experience but when I pulled out my dick was covered in poop

Thank god for condoms ;)

Awww I just finish my lunch now,why you want to ruin it for me:)))
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 471
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 14:40:15

On 2021-11-11 14:39:11 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-11-11 14:34:19 iloveagoodshag said: Lovely greek experience but when I pulled out my dick was covered in poop

Thank god for condoms ;)

Awww I just finish my lunch now,why you want to ruin it for me:)))

Ha ha xxx
Kooni
Kooni - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2861
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 14:45:45

1.Went to visit a lady, all well, house in order,room clean and neat, fresh towels and everything fine fir a great session, till I went down for some dinning at the "Y". Ingrown hair(s) right next to her punani. Not just a small little lump, but one "ma-se" lump. Completely lost my appetite, paid the fees and left.

2. Went to visit a lady at a venue, nice banter before hand on whatsapp and pm's. Got there and she has had one to many glasses if wine before my arrival. Thought I would give it a try, and the first kiss was just enough, stale wine, mixed with cigarette smoke was enough to make me puke. Got dress and left.
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6922
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 14:59:51

On 2021-11-11 14:45:45 Kooni said:
1.Went to visit a lady, all well, house in order,room clean and neat, fresh towels and everything fine fir a great session, till I went down for some dinning at the "Y". Ingrown hair(s) right next to her punani. Not just a small little lump, but one "ma-se" lump. Completely lost my appetite, paid the fees and left.

2. Went to visit a lady at a venue, nice banter before hand on whatsapp and pm's. Got there and she has had one to many glasses if wine before my arrival. Thought I would give it a try, and the first kiss was just enough, stale wine, mixed with cigarette smoke was enough to make me puke. Got dress and left.

Yucky.............
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6923
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 15:06:05

On 2021-11-11 14:34:19 iloveagoodshag said:
Lovely greek experience but when I pulled out my dick was covered in poop

Thank god for condoms ;)

Nooooo
I had something similar happen to me
Client comes for a pegging session
He insists he is prepped

When I removed the dildo afterwards,well he wasn't prepped at all almost passed out when I saw and smelt poo poo,thank goodness I always put a condom on my dildos,
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-11 21:56:25
Edited: 2021-11-11 22:20:40

Also had some bad experiences in the past but nothing terrible even though I go out of my way to make sure that everything on my end is in order.

About 3.26% were not good experiences because the WG had a hectic day and she was just too tired and probably sore so now I'm careful as to when I go and visit.

I also try to avoid the so called "classy" ladies because they think they are the shit and they are often full of shit.

Classy???...Voetsek!!!

Ebony and Asian have served me extremely well, EXTREMELY!!!. Lots of fun. Full of energy and enthusiasm. Great lovers. Kind gestures. Beautiful and sexy.

Caucasian depends. Great conversation most of the time. Rules. Pricey. Fairly good service providers. Often way to professional for my liking.

Coloured WG's lack enthusiasm but not too bad and I would still go visit because they are among the most sexy.

Indian, eish it's a bit risky but the scale balances both great and bad.

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2352
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 22:07:18
Edited: 2021-11-11 22:07:31

On 2021-11-11 15:06:05 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
On 2021-11-11 14:34:19 iloveagoodshag said: Lovely greek experience but when I pulled out my dick was covered in poop

Thank god for condoms ;)

Nooooo
I had something similar happen to me
Client comes for a pegging session
He insists he is prepped

When I removed the dildo afterwards,well he wasn't prepped at all almost passed out when I saw and smelt poo poo,thank goodness I always put a condom on my dildos,

Sh!rt, Can you imagine if they were the beads, and you pulled them out like you were starting a lawnmower?
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2787
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 22:28:55

To you lgood s. You mental or what?? Hope i wasnt rude? He should never had rocked up in the state. Not even mentioning anything on the phone. Had he had clean bag with little pee in i prob would have assisted. But a bag FULL to the brim of shit. fucking Noooooooo. No respect coming in like that. No i had no sympathy whatsoever. even now when i think and talk about it my guts churning. Dont ask stupid question that you hope i was not rude to him. If he were not so fat i would have kicked the shit head out. utterly disgusting git. S

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.