Navigation
Jazmine
Jazmine - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 14:30:27

You get girls charging R300 / R400 for a quickie / blow and go. Times that X 2 clients. Bobs your uncle.

Thank the Lord i have a professional job too on part time basis. Will never take my body like that for a joke, with those type of prices yor yor yor.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 14:42:36
Edited: 2021-07-08 14:48:33

On 2021-07-08 11:05:40 batman23 said:
21 to 22 working days a month.
R3000 x 21 = R63000
Running cost can be 40% to 50%. That's for the quality ladies that ask 1500 cause they offer drinks, use quality oils, use nice towels like from Woolworths, venue cost
ent, etc etc.
R6300 - 40% = R37800

That's not a big salary by any means.
Misconception that SP are rolling in it

Not commenting on the numbers but your percentage of running costs are vastly exaggerated. I don't for the life of me agree that if you pay R1500 for the hour that your 5 min shower, one condom and 1/8 bottle of oil cost R700/R750 to the wg. The cost of clean towels, electricity, water,condoms and oil are spread out over multiple punters. She doesn't buy a new towel for every punter. Towels are reused and not washed individually. A bottle of oil is not expensive and lasts multiple bookings. Water and electricity paid at the end of the month and covers the use in relation to all clients and personal use. A condom is a condom and the individual cost of a decent condom is not much. If she is at a venue, the cost if the venue covers all of the above and that is not 50%. I've seen R300 on a R900 booking and it includes all amenities. If it's her own place, we'll then she lives there and the contribution of that to your cost becomes hugely discounted because she would have that expense in any event. Girls will tell you to have your own place is much better and more cost effective, but not all can get their own private place or can work from where they live. The venues know that and that is why they take that much.

What you are saying theoretically is that with a lady that charges R1500 if you walked in, took a shower, poured some oil down the drain and took the condom from her, give her R750 and leave she would have made R0 from the booking. That makes no sense.
Sage
Sage - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2677
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 14:48:59

with covid towels re- used Frank?
Seriously.
Make up
parfume
Stockings...
and it's 2 showers per client plus heated room and multiple showers for the lady herself.

Internet
data
advertisement

Coffee, tea , bottled water.
The list goes on.

Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 327
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 14:49:05

On 2021-07-08 14:30:27 Jazmine said:
You get girls charging R300 / R400 for a quickie / blow and go. Times that X 2 clients. Bobs your uncle.

Thank the Lord i have a professional job too on part time basis. Will never take my body like that for a joke, with those type of prices yor yor yor.

Come now.... Doesn't mean someone is charging R300-R400 for a quickie... That they are taking their bodies as jokes.

U may be fortunate to have another source of income... Some others don't.

I remember me saying I like your fire in a previous thread.... Don't spoil it with sarcastic comments.

Stay humble.
My 2 cents of course
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 14:52:30

On 2021-07-08 14:48:59 Sage said:
Seriously.
Make up
parfume
Stockings...
and it's 2 showers per client plus heated room and multiple showers for the lady herself.

Internet
data
advertisement

The list goes on.

I don't think Frank is saying resuse the used towel.
He is saying if you have 20 towels in total... Don't u rotate them? As in wash them and reuse them after? Maybe you are different but trust me 90% of SP's aren't providing brand new linen to each client. Let's not kid ourselves here.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 14:57:16

On 2021-07-08 14:48:59 Sage said:
Seriously.
Make up
parfume
Stockings...

Internet
data
advertisement

The list goes on.

All of the items you mention the costs are shared between you and all your clients.

Do you buy a towel for each and every booking? Do you throw your stockings away after each and every booking? Etc, etc. I am not saying you don't have costs, but if you see 3 clients a day at R1500 a client, it's not costing you R2250 in expenses for that day.
Sage
Sage - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2678
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 14:59:39
Edited: 2021-07-08 15:01:41

On 2021-07-08 14:52:30 Hotwired said:
On 2021-07-08 14:48:59 Sage said: with covid towels re- used Frank?
Seriously.
Make up
parfume
Stockings...

Internet
data
advertisement

The list goes on.

He is saying if you have 20 towels in total... Don't u rotate them? As in wash them and reuse them after? Maybe you are different but trust me 90% of SP's aren't providing brand new linen to each client. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Ok I see my fuck up
but here's my counter.
7 towels per client washed in hot water
Tumble dried in winter or takes 3 days to dry.
My electricity bill is R300 per day.

Continued washing towels doesn't last years.
Have to be replaced every few months.
For my setup 10k twice a year.

I know to the last cent what a single client cost.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 15:02:41
Edited: 2021-07-08 15:04:40

On 2021-07-08 14:59:39 Sage said:
On 2021-07-08 14:52:30 Hotwired said: On 2021-07-08 14:48:59 Sage said: with covid towels re- used Frank?
Seriously.
Make up
parfume
Stockings...

Internet
data
advertisement

The list goes on.

Ok I see my fuck up
but here's my counter.
7 towels per client washed in hot water
Tumble dried in winter or takes 3 days to dry.
My electricity bill is R300 per day.

Continues washing towels doesn't last years.
Have to be replaced every few months.
For my setup 10k twice a year.

I know to the last cent what a single client cost.

I am very appreciative of the fact that you have a lot of costs and you take pride in your services and set up. All I was saying was that the guy who posted about the calculation of those expenses was doing an entirely unrealistic thumbsuck.

On his calculation for 3 clients a day over 20 days your expenses would be R45k just to break even. Meaning you spend R45k to make R0 And that does not include your own personal expenses such as groceries, entertainment, etc. That is ludicrous.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 15:04:15

On 2021-07-08 14:57:16 Frank White said:
On 2021-07-08 14:48:59 Sage said: with covid towels re- used Frank?
Seriously.
Make up
parfume
Stockings...

Internet
data
advertisement

The list goes on.

All of the items you mention the costs are shared between you and all your clients.

Do you buy a towel for each and every booking? Do you throw your stockings away after each and every booking? Etc, etc. I am not saying you don't have costs, but if you see 3 clients a day at R1500 a client, it's not costing you R2250 in expenses for that day.

Hey hey!!!

So you guys saying something about the punter is paying for new towels and lingerie in each punter?

Well, let the Indian come out in me. I'm gonna take that shyt home when I'm done since I paid for it.

Woohoo :D

JP69
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 15:05:46

On 2021-07-08 10:22:01 IOverflow said:

You have every right to not say anything if you don't want to. It was more just speculation from punters side was more I was looking for.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your question. Ignore the thought police and the white knights.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.