Re: Don't waste my time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1047
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-20 06:02:20

On 2019-08-18 01:10:20 DropKick said:
...standards dropping?

:(

This. I tend to notice of late that punts aren't as great as they used to be, even with regulars that I booked often previously because I was pretty much sure of a good time. Now I noticed that most time, it's hardly incredible.

I go, I pay, I cum, I leave, I feel like I need a good punt immediately after. Even more ironic is most prices are gone up.

And like Kick, I find it hard to even put reviews now because I'm so confused if the punt was good or bad. No fireworks, nothing exciting except I did get my rocks off and they didn't actually do anything bad to put a bad review.

Then there's those instances were you actually do get a kinda bad experience but you feel kak to go out that review because you already have them great reviews previously because well the service was good previously and you knew them as good then and don't want to harm their business.

Then you get those ones that change awesome awesome profiles, pic, reviews, and telephone manner. You book and they look nothing like the pics and what they describe themselves as and the service is far from the reviews or what's promised on the phone and you know posting a review will just have all the keyboard warriors attack you. (aka 22 to stripper that actually looks like 40 pregnant with twins). Also noticed a lot a wgs recently are wy bigger than they look on their profiles as if the fake age problem wasn't already a bad enough issue to deal with. Must be a new camera being used by the ESA photographers.
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Don't waste my time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 212
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-20 10:29:57

On 2019-08-20 06:02:20 Need4Passion said:
On 2019-08-18 01:10:20

This. I tend to notice of late that punts aren't as great as they used to be, even with regulars that I booked often previously because I was pretty much sure of a good time. Now I noticed that most time, it's hardly incredible.

I go, I pay, I cum, I leave, I feel like I need a good punt immediately after. Even more ironic is most prices are gone up.

And like Kick, I find it hard to even put reviews now because I'm so confused if the punt was good or bad. No fireworks, nothing exciting except I did get my rocks off and they didn't actually do anything bad to put a bad review.

Then there's those instances were you actually do get a kinda bad experience but you feel kak to go out that review because you already have them great reviews previously because well the service was good previously and you knew them as good then and don't want to harm their business.

Then you get those ones that change awesome awesome profiles, pic, reviews, and telephone manner. You book and they look nothing like the pics and what they describe themselves as and the service is far from the reviews or what's promised on the phone and you know posting a review will just have all the keyboard warriors attack you. (aka 22 to stripper that actually looks like 40 pregnant with twins). Also noticed a lot a wgs recently are wy bigger than they look on their profiles as if the fake age problem wasn't already a bad enough issue to deal with. Must be a new camera being used by the ESA photographers.

N4P, you summed it up perfectly. Mostly same experiences here, bar the less than handful favorite regulars of mine who are still on top of their game.

JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Don't waste my time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-20 10:30:39

On 2019-08-20 01:51:07 Veronica Franco said:

Jedi mind trick?
Welcome back Veronica!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Don't waste my time
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-21 07:40:40

On 2019-08-20 10:29:57 JelebiVreeter said:
On 2019-08-20 06:02:20
....bar the less than handful favorite regulars of mine who are still on top of their game.

yet your profile shows no favs bro. come on! share so we can also consider supporting the good ones please

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.