Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Horrified
Re: Horrified
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-05 18:04:17

@ Arwhen - we all have issues to deal with everyday. I just don't get why we need to understand what you go through. If you want someone to understand your issues that is what husbands are there for.

@ Mynx - it seems like you'll been around for a long long time. You should know how life works by now.

It's weird though how the 3 ladies who got defensive over 40. Perhaps that is a hyper sensitive for ladies :) - no offensive.

Anyway, the intention of my reply was not to come across as insensitive but rather to be realistic about life - it is was it is. Deal with it, cry or lash out ... I don't really care.

Have a great evening and stay safe.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-05 18:05:43

Sorry for the bad grammar - had to type in a hurry
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Horrified
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1589
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-05 18:11:01

No sweetheart, over 40 you just loose your fear of telling people to go fuck themselves ; )
Funny how that happens almost automatically. It's like 40 is a magical magical magical number and I'm thrilled to have reached it.
Thank you for your good wishes. Have a brilliant evening too.
Kisses, Mynx
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Horrified
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6143
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-05 18:38:45

Really get sick bastards in this world !!!

But I think they are in the minority and the rest of us are true gentlemen's !!!
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Horrified
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6743
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-05 18:40:34

Your post did not cine accross as insensitive it actually was insensitive.

I for one am pleased i am over 40.This is when I reached the stage of my life where i say it like it is. I don't allow people to walk over me. Further more sexually I am much better than I was 10 or 20 years ago. So people should embrace being 40 and older ;) so you insult to older women means nothing to me.

A good evening to you too.
Lacey
Lacey - Re: Horrified
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 745
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-05 18:49:50

I have been mia today. And just read through more comments.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, everyone is entitled to post what they wish to post, everyone is a individual with views.

Thank you to the ladies and gents who understand the reason I posted this thread. Hope you all have a beautiful weekend. Kisses L
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Horrified
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6744
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-05 18:50:28

On 2019-01-05 18:38:45 BOOBS53 said:
Really get sick bastards in this world !!!

But I think they are in the minority and the rest of us are true gentlemen's !!!

We are aware of this and its those gentleman who we keep putting our best foot forward always, anyway they the ones paying our salaries so those are the ones who matter i would say. However we are all still human irrespective of what Mike 0 thinks
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: Horrified
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-05 19:07:21

the false profession of desirable or publicly approved qualities, beliefs, or feelings, esp. a pretense of having virtues, moral principles, or religious beliefs that one does not really possess. 2. an act or instance of hypocrisy.

How can anyone here claim highground whether you get sick requests or not no one on this site tells his wife or son or daughter of its existence yet some can lay waste to certain no-no's because of a sense of entitlement that they have righteous moral's when you suck a married mans dick you have none and when the married man lets he's dick get sucked he has none stop being such "Hypocrites" Every one here is just Human and sick in their own way. SO I say just F*ck on and be happy.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-05 19:31:43

Posts in this forum so easily gets blown out of proportion.

I didn't say you are not human. I have the greatest respect for most women on Esa.

I was just saying that life is hard and people and weird (some say sick) but instead of crying about it learn how to deal with it and know what and who to avoid.

Same ladies always over emotional over everything. Not referring to you Lacey - I understand you must have been shocked.

Cheers again
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Horrified
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 494
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-05 19:38:57

Just shut up, man.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.