Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: strange topic
Re: strange topic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5819
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-13 06:32:03

On 2018-11-13 05:16:20 Burfi said:
So the guys whose girlfriend were horny on their periods; didnt they ever cramp, had terrible mood swings and literally turned into that girl from the Exorcist, head turning and talking like a demon if you didnt bring chocolates home??

Lmao that is definitely me. My first 3 days i have so much pain i cant do Jack diddly squat.
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: strange topic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-13 12:04:31

"So the guys whose girlfriend were horny on their periods; didnt they ever cramp, had terrible mood swings and literally turned into that girl from the Exorcist."

With regard to the ex I wrote about, no. I guess she was one of the lucky ones. She indeed "had terrible mood swings and literally turned into that girl from the Exorcist" but that was never from her periods, it was more of a day to day occurrence.

"From experience a practical consideration is it's like cleaning a murder scene afterwards."

Very large dark coloured beach blankets, low lights and a nearby preferably candle lit shower for immediately afterwards may assist the more visually sensitive. Aside from that a decent washing machine, a generous shot of OMO and a scoop of vanish took care of the evidence.
K!nky M!nx
K!nky M!nx - Re: strange topic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-13 12:22:25

Human bodies are quite amazing really. And period blood is, in my opinion, one of those incredible things. I don't think any woman should be shamed or ashamed of the way her body spills its natural Goddess Magic each month.

Nothing beats cramps quite like an orgasm or six. Nothing lifts the heavy ache and lethargy quite like a gentle back rub offered with another gentle orgasm or two.

Since women can orgasm without penetration, it doesn't have to be messy at all, although if all parties are happily comfortable with each other I say enjoy this honour when a woman invites you in during a most personal and intimate time.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: strange topic
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-13 13:32:30

I really find it so so sad that there are so many people in this world that are quick to judge and brand people for their views, beliefs and kinks or fetishes.

Thanks to the few ladies (who will remain nameless) who have sent me PM's, I have replied and look forward to enjoying some of your time.
Brown Sugar
Brown Sugar - Re: strange topic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-13 15:42:51

On 2018-11-12 20:40:25 JohnnyBGoode said:
Reminds me of a reply in an HIV prevention survey where a guy said that he doesn't want to use a condom because it can come off and get stuck in the woman's VG and only be removed with one's teeth

Wait what ? Lol this is hilarious
Coco
Coco - Re: strange topic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-13 17:12:58

I've gotten to have intercourse while it was that time of them month a couple of times, most times it just disappeared for the duration of the session and then it would be normal, I'm not a heavy bleeder maybe that's why... but I've never gotten to clean up a 'murder scene'. But I do get very aroused during that time of the month and it's easier to climax because everything is so sensitive and swollen in a good way. But each to their own!!
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: strange topic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 973
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-13 19:46:43

There is actually a reusable inter uterine device, can't think of the name now that is designed to be inserted in the vagina and capture the menstrual blood. It is suppose to be better and healthier than tampons. When used it will also allow the user to have sex without the mess. I remember importing 1 for a friend but she never used it.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5848
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-13 20:34:47

On 2018-11-13 17:12:58 Coco said:
I've gotten to have intercourse while it was that time of them month a couple of times, most times it just disappeared for the duration of the session and then it would be normal, I'm not a heavy bleeder maybe that's why... but I've never gotten to clean up a 'murder scene'. But I do get very aroused during that time of the month and it's easier to climax because everything is so sensitive and swollen in a good way. But each to their own!!

Guess we all different and our bodies react differently ;) much like our cycles are all different.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5849
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-13 20:35:55

On 2018-11-13 19:46:43 johndoe69za said:
There is actually a reusable inter uterine device, can't think of the name now that is designed to be inserted in the vagina and capture the menstrual blood. It is suppose to be better and healthier than tampons. When used it will also allow the user to have sex without the mess. I remember importing 1 for a friend but she never used it.

Ive recenty read about it i think its called a cup but i stand to be corrected.
ramrod
ramrod - Re: strange topic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-13 23:23:21

Anal is a good alternative for the red stain sensitive.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.