Meg
Meg - Re: Is there any business in Montana
Re: Is there any business in Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4984
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 09:20:44

On 2018-11-11 09:13:07 MrSpark said:
On 2018-11-09 13:12:09 Lupe11 said: Too much competition in the east... look at how many ladies in Menlyn now... 36 ladies, that's more than the whole of centurion....it's too saturated, we are spoilt for choice here in the east guys... I'm not going to complain lol :)

Would it not make sense that apparently most of the guys in the east are affluent and can afford this "hobby" and thats why most of the ladies ply their trade there?

The girls then compete more around the services provided and their personal characteristics like, easy going personalities, the extras, that sought of stuff.

Montana and the North is a drive for me personally plus you have to somehow pass some dodgy areas.
I rather drive around the pta east with the boom gates then that...lol

Just saying

Noted.
And yes it's true.
I've been part of the east foe more then 7 years now.
Everything changed.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4985
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 09:22:24

On 2018-11-10 08:56:58 legoad90 said:
I think a lot of Pta girls will do amazingly well if they are to split some time between Jhb & Pta. Even just a week per month in Jhb will keep you very busy and get you new clientele.

Time away from the office for a Pta trip isn't always feasible, in my case at least.

I will keep that in mind. ..
perhaps a surprise visit to JHB for a few days is long overdue.
Let see....;-)
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Is there any business in Montana
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 14:04:28

Mwg. If you come to Joburg I will make a concerted effort to get over the awe in which I hold you (even more now with your latest shoot) and make a booking.
I've been trying to make a plan for ages, but on the odd occasion I have the time you are busy.
Or the weekends I am available, you are not working :(
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4988
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 14:50:21
Edited: 2018-11-11 14:50:50

On 2018-11-11 14:04:28 Tobago said:
Mwg. If you come to Joburg I will make a concerted effort to get over the awe in which I hold you (even more now with your latest shoot) and make a booking.
I've been trying to make a plan for ages, but on the odd occasion I have the time you are busy.
Or the weekends I am available, you are not working :(

Yes its not always possible to accommodate everyone.
Ps: Everyone should know by now I have newer worked on a Sunday.
But oneday sweetheart.
we had such a great chat at the social the last time... it's been years.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.