Navigation
dbloc
dbloc - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 13:12:51

FULLHOUSE - i dont know why u continually want to drag the argument to what it's not about
robbinghood
robbinghood - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 13:21:31

Lovely thread.............haha........ You all except dblchoc, dickalicious jon and hot wired, are fantastically full of shit. Ben Layden hates it when he is insulted, tey he opens his bloody bearded mouth to talk shit about Nigerians. ( I am one and proud of it, dumb ass ) The one called Budget punter is exactly that, some fucking cheapskate that grew up on a farm with half a meal a day........You guys wanna get laid , fine, get laid. If a whore doesnt shag you cos she is not interracial ( most of the whores dont even know the correct word anyways) move on. She is probably an ignorant, uneducated bitch anyways, cos only one would see color in this age and time..And guys, believe me, most of the girls do shag anyone with the money.Those are just on the profiles to make thier fucking dumb asses like Budget happy.
And why do people like Benlayden and a whole host of others come online telling the whores ' thank you for a lovely time well spent........' BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!
I ve never read a whore writing ' thank you for the money/present you gave me' Pathetic loosers.......I fuck whores, but dont get all flowery about it. Ben Layden, save your proses for a victorian court or better still, go out there, you just might win a real LADY over.....Have a great day
NAIJAMAN
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 13:32:36

hahaha well said Mr. hood
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 13:58:18

@Hood

Joins today and has a mouthfull to say, welcome you must be Hotwired's brother or son? Many girls are infact thankfull for the continued support regular punters give them. If you took the time to read the treads you would know this, but as usual you took one look at the 1st thread that caught your attention - 'sick of budget punter racist remarks'- instead rather look at reviews on the girls, that's what this site was intended for in the 1st place.
robbinghood
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 14:14:24

Kwassie or whatever you call yourself. I have been a very avid reader of these forums, but seeing that today, I had a mouthful, whats it to you? I am hotwireds son. Happy now that we 've proven that you are clairvoyant? what support would you be referring to sire know all? That they offer a service and we buy it? Of cos, they should be and thats we are here. But when you guys lose focus of that fact that we are here to shag and nothing more and start basing sex/services on race and other stupid issues , then some of us get pissed.....If i hadnt been looking at reviews my dear clairvoyant, how would i know that the girls profiles do not always portray a true reflection of what they really do?
NAIJAMAN
martinh
martinh - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 14:49:01
Edited: 2010-08-19 14:50:55

Shame you poor thing you shame shame.... when the lady says no she means no...
martinh
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 14:49:09

Shame you poor thing you shame shame.... when the lady says no she means no you f#$@ - she has the right to say no..... its a holes like you and Zuma that have no respect for youself or women
figa
figa - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 14:53:24

How old are you guys?
Peace.
martinh
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:02:26

Its the IQ that concerns me..
robbinghood
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:06:31

Martin, what farm did you grow up on???? If you could read, then you would have read my previous posting?? I dont have issues with a girl saying whatver she wants to say.......am sure majority people do not. Fuck, its my money and I get the right to choose. Its not a priviledge that i get to fuck a hooker. Its my money talking. Its idiots like you that spend money on a hooker and end up leaving with tears of gratitude in your eyes forgetting its your own money. I just said its cos of a lot of myopic arseholes like you guys, majority of girls have to pretend on here...Think of it like this, when you go to KFC, do you put your chicken on the table and worship it or you dig in????/

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.