Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:17

money talks and oj walks
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where is Minx
Re: Where is Minx
Less than 5 posts

I Agree with shaun on page 2 that this must be the best marketing trick we have seen in al the times, why if this "so called Indian guy" has been operating for years is Minx the first and only one to REPORT IT NOW !!!!! Perhaps she is a good candidate for YOU or HUISGENOOT to go and tell them this "story" and catch the front page............. doen well in the marketing course you attended while you were of he ??????????????
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Wynand, please read page 1's comments and you will see that the offender had a previous spell in the tjoekie for the same crimes. Minx, sign me up if there is going to be any vigilante action taken against the cousin/laanie

KHV111
Garry
Garry - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile

Wynand & Shaun, allthough this incedent has propelled Minx to the number one position on ESA's top ten, it seems to me that this incedent really happened. Minx has been very popular for a long time.

Like I have previously stated I'm in for breaking the bastard's bones... But then there are legal ways as whell...

Cheers

Garry
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:18

hey minx, girl...after having read your post above, it is quite clear that u think alot of yourself by being in the top 10 'n all, other guys i have spoken to has the perception that chics that think alot of themselves are normally a lousy lay (especially the white ones)......i hope this is not the case.
Garry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile

Hey Carlblake, you allways put your foot in it boet. I guess it's different strokes for different blokes. I prever the lady's white and so far, I have never had a lousy time...

There are several guys that rates Minx as very good or the best. Just read this forum and Minx's page. I haven't expierenced her as yet, but then I am most certainly going to do something about that...

Cheers

Garry
MInx
MInx - Re: Where is Minx
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile

Dear Wynand

YOu must be sick in the head if you think i made this up. Ask sally she has the info of all the other girls that this happend to. I am not sick in my head to make a story up like this. I have been in the top ten most of the time when I was on the site. would you like me to give you the case number. And by the way other girls did report this. he was locked up for a certain amount of time but they let him go again. PLease go to randburg police station and ask them if this happpend before.

I cant stop you to think that i made this up but i can tell you that it wasnt made up at all.

THanks

Minx
Garry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile

Minx, it is a sad world where the blame is beeing placed on the victim. I hope that you have recovered fully from your ordeal. Please keep us informed with the investigation.

I have meant to get acqauinted with you for some time now. I work in Jhb and live in Pretoria and visit the lady's there. I have gathered that you are a very nice and beautiful person and will make a plan to meet you more intimately, once the hype dies down.

Cheers

Garry
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Minx is way to sweet in person to make it up,
people saying she made it up have never met her
end of discussion.

reminds me i should come tap that ass again sometime :)
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

For pity's sake, where do these morons get the idea that Minx would make up an attack just to score points on some leaderboard.

Get real guys!

HM

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.