Stem
Stem - Re: Why so quiet!
Re: Why so quiet!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:17

So how about giving more details????

Where in Sandton? They have a number? How did u find them?

Out with it!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why so quiet!
Less than 5 posts

Stem, because these places operate illegally, I don't think it is wise to let everybody know where they are. Most, if not all, of these Chinese gals are in the country as tourists and they are not allowed to work legally. Most of them return to China after a few months. I find them coz I am Chinese South African and I do have connection to Chinese community.
Stem
Basic Member
View Profile

Joe..

I can understand that... but in that case why even bother mentioning the place on here???

I for one dont want to know about what some girl did to you if I wont have an opportunity for the same...
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Well Stem,,,, I just wanted to share my great experience with everybody. If you have any Chinese friend( male of course), ask them and probably they will know.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

This is really weird. The other Joe is Chinese too? You locally born?

When it comes to ‘ being sensual” (if you could use those two words like that), the Chinese ladies beats the western girls by far.

I think I might know which place you are referring to. Chin Lees was one of the best places, but they closed down.
King Joe
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

King, are you a Chinese? If so, I guess you know what I am talking about.
Stem
Basic Member
View Profile

I used to visit a place on William Nicol - It closed down suddenly - Maybe this was Chin Lee's I dont know.

But anyhow - Some of my best experiences have been with Chinese and Thai ladies, which is why I am so curious about any other place where I could repeat on that *grin*
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Stem, if you can read chinese, go to chinese super market and purchase a copy of chinese news paper. There are about 4 chinese places advertises in it.
When I checked last time, there were at least 10 Chhinese ads in classified section of The Star, why don't you try them?
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Why so quiet!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 418
View Profile

Okay how about this why don't the chinese boys email me the number for this place and if anyone wants it they can get it from me!

Sally
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Joe Queen,
Sally must be some kind of mind reader or something, cause when she gave me my nick, she didn’t know that she hit the nail on the head. My mother side’s surname is Wong (King in Chinese).

Thai girls aren’t the same as Chinese girls. Often those places advertise Chinese girls, and when we get there they have a bunch of Thai girls. I now decided to speak in Chinese when I call, just to avoid the surprise when they see me and realise the thai girl wouldn’t be a good choice.

I don’t often buy the Chinese news paper, but a distant friend of mine actually works for China Express.

Sally, take a drive up the main street of Edenvale. You would be surprised to see what you get.

King Joe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.