Navigation
Stem
Stem - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-28 12:22:27

@scenario - If this was Google+ I would +1 you dude.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2011-07-28 12:43:07

I am sure some guys here are going to think Im stupid but here goes. Taking into account all the comments, positive and negative, and my personal experience with Eden, I am going to give her another shot. Eden, I saw you a while back at Sirens and I was not happy because I was rushed, but we did have a chance to exchange chit chat towards the end, and I saw that you have a lot of potential, you just take time to warm up to people. I am sure your regulars will confirm this. So I will come see you again and post a fair and honest review for all the guys here. I agree the negative criticism is mostly from guys that have not seen you. I did not post a review that time, but if I did I would be honest it would not have been positive. I will email you to set up an appointment and I promise to do a fair review because although some of the negative comments may be justifiable based on guys' experiences then, I do believe that you have taken the criticism to heart, and I also believe you have in some instances been untreated severely unfailry and I admire you for standing up for yourself, you dont appear to have anything to hide. Guys, at the end of the day she is a lady and not a piece of meat, so be fair in your criticisms and only criticise if you have actually been with the lady.

Eden/Layla, look out for my mail.

Curiouscat.
henning
henning - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-28 12:50:57

by the sound of it...she offers the necrophylliac experience
Hardcoldtruth
Hardcoldtruth - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-28 13:58:39

I am amazed how one WG is meriting such attention, even to the point that some are writing love letters and others dissertions. Surely there is a reality about the situation, she is a great looking lady who just happens to hate what she is doing so her behaviour and attitude will be based on her feeling.

So if you want a GFE experience then she is not the one ... If you want sexual adventure then go somewhere else but if you want a session with a WG who has a great body and face but with conditons and prepared to pay then she is for you. So some punters with unrealistic expectations will come away feeling cheated/disappointed and others more pragmatic expectations will come away with a better experience. A combination of the former and who does not appeal to her on looks, attitude will have a crap experience. So it is what is is and ther is no need for analysis paralyis.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-28 14:19:44
Edited: 2011-07-28 14:56:39

i told u its a storm the same shaakira did it boomed her buss u go girl i want to come see u in person.
mo1
mo1 - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-28 14:23:00

I Think shes very hot, just stick your dick in and pay her.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-28 14:38:58

guys been with Layla / Eden whatever last week and the experience was great (based on MY expectations!) Bear in mind this was my first FH punt (used to only do sensual massage before)
I went for a good shag and got that and got a second round too.

the women is sexy and hot and very pleasant company

if she looks sexy to you and you want to shag her then GO FOR IT
if you want a GFE then go to someone else
to each their own
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Eden - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2011-07-29 09:36:14
Edited: 2011-07-29 09:49:57

Tried to post this review under one of her profiles, but I keep getting kicked out after Ive finished typing and want to submit.

Went to see her yesterday, sent her an email asking if she is available, but before she could respond I phoned her and confirmed a time. She was extremely friendly over the phone, so she gets a 5/5 for telephone manners. Her venue is in an upmarket area and she works alone now so privacy is not an issue. I also didnt have to sign in. Was just tricky to find her apartment, but that is the way the complex is built not her fault. Her place is also extremely neat, which reflects her personal neatness. 5/5 for the venue. Looks/personal cleanliness: I find her extremely attractive with a face and body to match, but this is subjective. She shows her face in her pics and they are an accurate reflection, so judge for yourself. What really impresses me though is the pride she takes in her appearance. She is extremely well groomed and manicured. I dont care how pretty you are but if you are not well groomed and clean I wont touch you with a barge pole. I dont think any guys can fault with what I said so far, but I think the difference in opinion is with regard to personality and service. I found her much more relaxed this time, and the fact that she is in her own place and can determine her own working hours may play a role in this. She was a bit over worked and probably stressed in the other place. She also looks better than before because she was a bit too thin the last time, not that she is anywhere near fat now, she just looks healthier. She also recognised me from before so that helped break the ice. She keeps a decent conversation and we chatted about all sorts. One thing I must mention is that she does not pretend or act and maybe this is where negative comments come from. If you treat her with respect you should get the same. She wont pretend with you if she finds something offensive just to keep your business as most girls do. She keeps it real. My experience was 5/5 Service: it was good for what I wanted, a bit of a sensual massage, bj and the deed. I will rate her 4/5 because she is a bit reserved and there is always room for improvement ;). If you're looking for a GFE or a girl who likes to be treated like a slut do not go here. I enjoyed my visit and will be back.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.