Navigation
portuga
portuga - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 329
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-08 02:26:36

@Tania...wgs with time in the business became cold and insensitive . I really dunno why that is. been in a relationship with a wg and its heartbreak at least for the guy if he happens to fall in love with a wg. never ever again will I fall in love with a wg. its just a way of protecting myself from heartacke..
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-08 12:59:08

Aish portuga sorry bro. Can feel your pain. I often become gud friends with wgs sumtimes it becomes more than that and so far been burnt many a time. If u wanna talk pm me I'm known to be a gud listner and motivator. Have an awesome weekend ahead.
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Vixen Sugar Xxx - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1048
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-08 15:25:19

Portuga...FYI SO NOT TRUE!!!
It goes both ways...maybe the wg did not fancy you anymore, or you changed your game plan once you thought you had her....À WOMAN KNOWS THIS...AND À relationship needs to be worked at regardless if its à WG or NOT...I know à wg married for 15 yrs with à client they are genuine good friends firstly, have respect for each other, regardless of the type of work she does, and its obvious they still have an Awesome Sex life...her partner is a true gentleman...treats her very, very Well...so I STILL SAY IT TAKES À VERY SPECIAL GUY TO MARRY À WG...YET ITS VERY POSSIBLE..FOR WGS TO FIND TRUE LOVE IN THIS INDUSTRY...!!!
portuga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 330
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-09 03:10:13

@vixen..im no ones lap dog.. that's for starters . normally wgs befriend punters if they see a good chance to score more than the booking fee. I do not go for one way relationships either where the punter /boyfriend gives and gives some more and the wg/girlfriend takes and takes some more.like you wgs are used to do anyway. been there done that. wgs became used to a certain life style where they get used to take and never giving also nothing much in return. last time I befriended one she tried to do me in so bad that I became weary of relationships with any working girl..stern warning to the guys ...be carefull...veeeery carefull, once they got what they wanted [or not] out of you they will leave you like yesterdays breakfast..guaranteed
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1054
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-09 10:04:56

@Portuga...DO NOT BRUSH EVERY WG THE SAME COLOUR...I CHOSE THIS INDUSTRY...YES I HAVE DIPLOMA ETC...WORKED NORMAL OFFICE JOBS...YET IT DID NOT FULLFILL MAKE ME OR MAKE ME HAPPY...HENCE I STARTED WITH MASSAGE AND MOVED ON TO BEING À WG...I HAVE A PARTNER...RESPECT IS VERY IMPORTANT HIS OPEN MINDED NOT CLOSED THATS WHAT KEEPS THE RELATIONSHIP GOING HIS MY BEST FRIEND FIRST, AND HE MAKES ME LAUGH LIKE CRAZY, HE GETS ME...ME A WOMAN, À LOVER A PARTNER HE UNDERSTANDS ME....HE DOES NOT JUDGE ME BECAUSE NO ONE IS PERFECT( AND YES HE WAS A CLIENT OF MINÉ)...I GUESS IT BOILS DOWN TO MATURITY WE HAVE À LOVE THAT ONLY HIM AND I CAN UNDERSTAND...#DONT BRUSH ALL WGS WITH THE SAME BRUSH
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-09 13:50:54

Guys peace vixen and portuga. Seen both sides of the wg and punter relationships. Been in some bad one and gud ones too. But at the end of the day individual punter or wg have the choice on wheter to continue relationship or not.So most of the time if wg or punter gets taken advantage of they have themselves to blame no one can stand up for your rights except yourself. Have an enjoyable day guys and please now peace
portuga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-10 13:24:44

@vixen..how long have you been in that wg /punter relationship??? 3 hours 3 days 3 weeks???? it never lasts...there can never be trust where the guy befriending you knows that you sleeping with another ...will always be on his mind, are you enjoying yourself with another ?? a lot ??? unless you very dead downstairs and if the punter knows what is doing invariably you will at some point enjoy some of your encounters, will can never lie to yourself or him ..sure he will accept you as you are because ( its a trusting ) relationship.. the biggest crap I ever heard..if he doesn't love you and hes only your big friend then...yes its possible..love brings jealousy always.. remember..would you allow him to go punt withoput feeling jealous ???? of course not, tjhats if you like you said love the guy, otherwise if you are his big friend with benefits??? the picture changes..been there done that..will never again .as soon as I feel that a wg is getting too comfi with me I stop seeing her and go see someone else..
portuga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-10 13:27:04

vixen...is a special guy to you a...lap dog ??the more you kick him the more he loves you...sorry I pass on that one..
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1055
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-10 15:11:00

@ Portugasaid what I had to...FYI and Ive been with mine 4yrs now...and its getting better and better...I have à mature love, and true love...one day you will experience it too opefully the lady (wg or not)will open your eyes again...!!!
I wish you all the Best Portuga!!!!
portuga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-11 11:03:55

@vixen. so sorry to burst your bubble girl. I unlike you do not live a dream and much less a lie. hope you do not wake up from your dream and find out it was a nightmare after all.. all the best. remember you can call your relationship ,mature ...whatever but...at the end of the day its not a true one..deceit, lies and heartbreak are a reality, really hope it doesn't happen to you as it have happened to 99.9 of wg/punter relationships. enjoy your day

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.