[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I CANT STOP
Re: I CANT STOP
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-01 15:42:47
Edited: 2022-02-01 15:47:21

_- ***** SuperFuck ***** -_

Heres another reason why I cant stop eating such a wide variety of cake:

...SuperFucked an ASIAN WG after she worshipped my SuperCock when I asked her what's my name she said:" Super! Super!! Super!!!

...SuperFucked an ITALIAN WG after she worshipped my SuperCock when I asked her what's my name she said: "LordSuperFuck."

...SuperFucked a South African WG after she worshipped my SuperCock when I asked her what's my name she said: "SuperFuck!!!"

...SuperFucked a British WG after she worshipped my SuperCock when I asked her what's my name she said: "KingSuperFuck, you MAJESTY."

Super! Super!! Super!!!

#### ###

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-01 15:46:45

Hahaha!!!

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-01 17:31:12
Edited: 2022-02-01 17:31:24

"KingSuperFuck, you MAJESTY."

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-01 19:10:08

On 2022-02-01 14:49:04 youngbuck said:
This dude is completely full of shit I wish they'd ban his dumb ass

Yo youngbuck!!! Howz thingz, howz everything...

Naaaa, I play by the rules my boy.

doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: I CANT STOP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 635
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-01 21:49:20

This is one of the following, in no particular order of likelihood..

A paid influencer to convince punters that they're not spending enough and often enough

Or

A "bot" responding with more line breaks than necessary, although the comments seem too dumb to be a bot

Or

One of those guys that will arrive at the next meet up, loud AF and trying to joke his way through all the guys to get a free drink and all the ladies to try convince them he'll write a thread about them.. all bs obviously
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-01 22:30:31

On 2022-02-01 21:49:20 doctorevil said:
This is one of the following, in no particular order of likelihood..

A paid influencer to convince punters that they're not spending enough and often enough

Or

A "bot" responding with more line breaks than necessary, although the comments seem too dumb to be a bot

Or

One of those guys that will arrive at the next meet up, loud AF and trying to joke his way through all the guys to get a free drink and all the ladies to try convince them he'll write a thread about them.. all bs obviously

Either way, should I be eyeing a WG and I see he reviewed her, it's a no go for me.
Islapass
Islapass - Re: I CANT STOP
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-01 22:36:28

Hey superfuck you ignorant uncouth low class asshole any chance you can stop with the big spaces between your posts, it makes it extra hard to ignore your useless twaddle
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-01 23:42:07

Ignore his posts if you really want to piss him off lol
Jerraz
Jerraz - Re: I CANT STOP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-02 07:57:19

Go spend your last cent on punting bro !! Think of it as charity !! The gift that keeps on giving SF ! Make sure you spend R50k every month and don't forget to tip the ladies too as they work way too hard for your super cock Lol !! I hope you eat beans and bread every meal so you can have money for punting ! Keep stimulating the economy ! We need it ! Punting world cannot survive without your R300k please set a target of R1m in a year. Go sell your car too and catch a Uber to punt. That stimulates the transportation industry as well ! 2 birds with 1 stone right. Do the right thing SF ! We are proud of you !
Rachel
Rachel - Re: I CANT STOP
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 589
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-04 14:51:16

On 2022-02-01 22:36:28 Islapass said:
Hey superfuck you ignorant uncouth low class asshole any chance you can stop with the big spaces between your posts, it makes it extra hard to ignore your useless twaddle

On 2022-02-02 07:57:19 Jerraz said:
Go spend your last cent on punting bro !! Think of it as charity !! The gift that keeps on giving SF ! Make sure you spend R50k every month and don't forget to tip the ladies too as they work way too hard for your super cock Lol !! I hope you eat beans and bread every meal so you can have money for punting ! Keep stimulating the economy ! We need it ! Punting world cannot survive without your R300k please set a target of R1m in a year. Go sell your car too and catch a Uber to punt. That stimulates the transportation industry as well ! 2 birds with 1 stone right. Do the right thing SF ! We are proud of you !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.