J_69
J_69 - Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 13:17:02

On 2018-09-12 08:35:29 78jakes said:
Well... Once exchanged some very hot and sexy pics.... Never banged het though.... Lol

Need more detail here Jakes
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-12 13:37:56

true story

this happened in Brakpan
As the couple were coming out of divorce court, the lady was crying, and the guy said dont worry we still brother and sister

depends69
depends69 - Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 08:51:30

I've slept with my sister-in-law (wife's younger unmarried sister).

My S-i-L lives in Europe, on a business trip to the city she lives in, we arranged to have dinner one evening. We meet at my hotel bar and then we went out to dinner. After dinner, she suggested we go meet her friends at a nightclub near to my hotel.
After a few more drinks and some weed we started flirting and hitting it off. When her friends decided to call it a night, we took a cab back to my hotel and continued to flirt in the cab ... I was getting horny.

Once at the hotel, I asked her to come up to my room to get some gifts that were sent for her. In the lift, we were laughing and joking about how doggy it looked to the hotel staff. I've got a younger hot lady with me... she said she felt like Pretty Women.
In the room, the tension was building, we'd stop joking and it felt serious somehow. Anyway, I found her gifts and gave it to her. On her way out, we hugged and exchanged kisses to say goodbye. I squeezed her ass, not sure why, and then she came closer and we kissed again, on the lips this time.
Without saying anything, we just got into each other kissing and moving our hands over her each's body.

Within a few minutes we were naked, kissing each other and then I went down on her licking and sucking her pussy. Once she climaxed we fucking. About an hour or so of this, we stopped, she showered and left.

We've not spoken to anyone about that night and it's not happened again.

AWMORE
AWMORE - Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 09:16:32

Can be very expensive. My sister in law eventually told my wife when they had a fight. Wife divorced me. Cost me a pretty penny. Still think it was worth it!!!
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 398
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 09:52:04

@AWMORE tell the whole story mate
bobnumtit
bobnumtit - Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 10:05:46

My sister in law is divorced and I have often thought about banging her. I don't think she would keep it quiet from my wife though, that's the only thing stopping me making a move. I definitely would not want to marry my sister in law but wouldn't mind a bit of fun!
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 399
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 10:09:19

@bobnumtit Why would she tell you wife. Are these type of things not kept to themselves
bobnumtit
bobnumtit - Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 10:29:13

You would think so but knowing my SiL, one of those days when she is p'd off with the world, you don't know what she may say!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.