Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1252
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 14:48:06

On 2018-11-16 11:08:52 Meg said:

They lost out big time...sorry MrShy

Aaah Meg, you flatter me! XXX

Luckily there was girl nr 5 who did answer her phone... so worth it!
Meg
Meg - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5039
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-16 14:58:24

Yes please now that's a start to a great weekend.
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 803
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 15:10:42

Meg you're looking amazing, I prefer this look to the ripped leaner bod
Meg
Meg - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5040
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-16 15:29:12

On 2018-11-16 15:10:42 Kingsman said:
Meg you're looking amazing, I prefer this look to the ripped leaner bod

Ahh thank you babe.
Perhaps I'll leave something for the goldmembers to look at on Monday. ...
make things a little hotter under the ummmm belt...
That is if men are into McDonald's kiddies burgers lol.
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 435
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-16 16:58:08

I feel I have to respond as it was my response quoted.

Reasons why I Do Not give info via PM:

1. To Keep Me Safe; eliminating potential threats to my safety.

As i work alone and from my home my risk is higher than if i was at a venue.

I judge the tone of voice and words used in your call to decide if you represent a potential threat.

2. My ROAR policy

I dont HAVE to provide someone with details if you are someone who falls into the above. How do I know if you do fall into the above categoey? You guessed it. Wuth a phonecall.

3 Respect

Its a test of your ability to show Basic Cortesy & Respect to others around you. By disregarding that you are showing me that you are the boss and my no is to be challenged because you have a penis and basically how dare I say no. I DONT want someone, a man who is a stranger to me, who is physicall capable of anything, in my home.

If the above Offends you; well Grow A Backbone or just move along. I will Not compromise my Safety for a strangers Pleasure. My Boundaries may cost me business wise, but I dont cry over it as at the end of each day im ALIVE.

I do hope that the above helps some of you understand why some of us wgs have boundaries

Thank you.

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 878
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 19:22:30

Alexa, maybe you should have sent the first half if this message. Could have been more well received. The other was very judgemental and the guy just wanted to know the price and couldn't call because he was in a meeting
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-16 19:43:38

On 2018-11-16 00:36:52 Burfi said:
On 2018-11-15 14:29:53 Menelus said:

Punters should consider auctioning themselves by describing the type of lady, services wanted, and price prepared to pay, and invite PMs. This could give punters a large pool of ladies from which to choose the one to conclude a deal with based on the punter's offer. Ladies could also try to counter the fee upward and throw in an extra if they are confident they will exceed a punter's need.

Boss, it's been done before. See this thread:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Thanks for the link, Burfi
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-16 19:46:42

On 2018-11-16 00:17:44 Burfi said:
On 2018-11-15 14:46:00 jjsoap said: I am going to be controversial as always.

There are factors that can influence the price. Some of these factors can not be determine via sms or pm.

Nothing controversial about it. Many WGs base their price on the race of a punter. Not all, but many do.

Yep, been there myself. I remember one time a lady put a premium of R500 on top of her usual price (R1000). She didn't say explicitly it's a pigment premium, but I figured that out.
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 436
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-16 19:51:23
Edited: 2018-11-16 19:57:02

Why do guys feel its ok that they are the exception to a wgs boundaries?

When you start making those exceptions, where do you draw the line?

I conduct my business in a way that works for me. Others are free to do what works for them.

Any man that has any issues with the steps a woman takes to be safe in an unsafe world is someone to be wary of. I would rather be on the side of caution. And Im equally if not more happy to not work with women who take risks or who have no boundaries.

@N4Passion I had to say something as it was my communique being referred to. I speak for myself in this but I will not be made out to be crazy because I choose to be safe. He got the response he deserved.

BTW: I dont offer specials as stated above. The threass I post are called attempts at Marketing. :)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-16 19:51:49

On 2018-11-16 10:55:18 Meg said:
On 2018-11-16 06:54:53 Kingsman said: Brilliant thread ! There's a lady advertising specials on here fairly regularly who goes Bat Shit Ape Crazy when you pm for pricing. Naturally one would call to ,ale an actual booking but this one just goes right off the deep end with you saying that ... Fuckit wait lemme do this :

"Dear Sir,

With RESPECT and in keeping with my very clearly stated boundaries; kindly CALL for details.

I take it that you are one of those 'men' that cant take No from a woman & very specifically sees our boundaries as a personal challenge.

If you are that direspectful then I take it to mean I am physically unsafe with you. You obviously are the type to disrespect me in other ways too then. Disrespectful men being capable of anything after all.

Please feel free to Not call me as I am very discerning as to who I cater to. "

And this was merely the response to a price enquiry on PM

S### that's a bit off.

Even I had a bad day last week with a client asking me why isn't my whatsapp working and can I afford loosing clients by not answering it.
I told him there's a difference in entertaining someone for 3 years that doesn't book and only wanna talk s###.
So yes I freaked out because it was just the last drop in the bucket for me.
But I did apologise for my previous msg.
I always have manners where it comes to answering mens PMS. Even the ladies pms.
But I think where you get me going is asking me in every msg you send can you do this.... and this......and this.. to me and do I offer FH.
And this coming from people that followed me for years on and off the forum?
Nha to me it IS time consuming.

But to the clients that respects my boundaries I'll make the time.
Yes I know ask if your not sure; but for the same clients that keeps on asking?

There are clear cases of disrespect and arrogance from some punters. Those are not to be entertained. Punters are not always right in this business. However new and genuine enquiries should be treated on their merits and in goodwill until they turn frivolous.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.