Newmns
Newmns - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 19:14:34

On 2018-11-28 19:06:16 Ericsie said:

If that is case, why was any votes then discounted as stipulated in the first post of this thread.

1. A faulty link, is better than no link.
2. 2016 is not the current year, last I checked this is 2018.

1. I agree with this. I should know because I'm one of the retards who can't copy a link.

2. Could you please explain this comment? Your wisdom exceeds mine.

Guys, its been a Crap year for most sp's and punters alike. Lets not steal the little ray of sunshine left in the forum.

[/QUOTE]

Mate I agree totally on everything you say it is just meant to be fun and games nothing serious a way to lighten the days but always one who takes it too far. As for the link if it says error I don't know who it was meant for anyway as it does not show so rather just say Name - Area its safer if you can't post a link.

Regards
Newmns
Newmns
Newmns - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 19:20:12
Edited: 2018-11-28 19:25:35

Let's play a game.

There shall be no saws or walls of death but a surprise awaits the correct guess.

What has three name but only one in the real world, protests way too much and is winning an award for living under a bridge.

First correct answer wins a prize!

Regards
Newmns
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5771
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 19:50:13

KING is the answer !!!

Smo-king

Drin-king

And Fuc-king

Where is my prize ... lol !!!
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6096
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 19:56:31
Edited: 2018-11-28 20:02:56

Well done Kimmylee you deserve your win.

Keep up the good work.

To the ladies that were elected to win this award well done to you too.

Where I stand everyone is a winner.
Jdc1
Jdc1 - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 19:56:53

Well done, those photos are stunning.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5773
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 20:00:17

On 2018-11-28 19:56:31 Arhwen said:
Where i stand everyone is a winner.

Totally agree !!!
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 356
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 22:29:31

On 2018-11-28 19:20:12 Newmns said:
Let's play a game.

There shall be no saws or walls of death but a surprise awaits the correct guess.

What has three name but only one in the real world, protests way too much and is winning an award for living under a bridge.

First correct answer wins a prize!

Regards
Newmns

Living under a bridge..........a hob.....homeless person?
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2290
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 00:51:34
Edited: 2018-11-29 00:52:29

Ruby Bridges-Hall
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-29 07:47:08

Wow Kimmylee. Big congratulations are in order and definitely a celebration when I get back to Jozi next week.

Interesting point: did the Gypskel fairy foresee all of the above drama in that fortune-telling ball of hers:

On 2018-11-19 15:34:36 Kimmylee said:
On 2018-11-19 15:02:55 Newmns said:

Further the negativity is half the reason the forum is not fun anymore. Every time someone does something there is no support so I made contact and asked if I could try make some people smile and have fun again.

The idea here is to make our own little space of happiness and those that want to crook the system of make it nasty get excluded.

Even I am tired of all the negativity, but I hope that this will be done peacefully and fairly as well. I don't want to see our lovely ladies getting dragged in the mud because of petty issues, no self confidence and any form of slander.

So you're intentions are from a good place I just hope others intentions will be from a good place too with motives to receive good service than favours because of votes.

Cockathon here I come.

Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: ESA Awards 1 - Best Photoshoot - Winner
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3053
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 09:17:19

Good morning to everyone,

Wow this was a surprise. Well I'm not sure how the voting worked but thank you to all who publicly nominated me and those who called me to wish me luck. As an artist (as some would know) I perve over the profiles of the other lovely ladies and commend their beautiful work and the time and efforts that they put in and I know I've said this before, that I have an eye for creativity and to be honest any one of you nominated or not deserve this award.

As a reflection, to those who don't know nor have ever met me, my heart is portrayed in those photographs and is a story told to the mass that wish to know what Kimmylee is all about, some relate some don't. I know I'm not followed right away neither do I need to be, I am most grateful and content to be just who and what Kimmylee is.

Thanks to ESA and Newmns for this fun initiative and more thanks to all who posted and sent me their congratulations messages, pms, calls and good thoughts. Mike the photographer who always anticipates on the next set of pics and my stories, thank you so much! This award goes out to all the beautiful ladies of the Purple World, keep working hard and don't give up in whatever adventure you embark on.

Thank you and have a lovely day, don't forget that two hands make a clap and two cocks will make you snap!

Love you all
Kimmylee

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.