landy
landy - Re: Condoms
Re: Condoms
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 16:12:46

On 2021-10-13 11:13:01 Kirsten said:

Can I just book you for an hour .... .....just to have a conversation like I would like to just know how that brain works ..... It would be a fascinating hour
How much do you charge?

Kirsten, firstly I don't think he can string enough sentences together to fill an hour so I would start with his 30 minute special.

Secondly - darling, please come to JHB so I can go 50/50 with this booking. This is the first MFM I would want just for the humor factor.

I would then book you all by myself for a further hour for the sexy time :)
SmashP
SmashP - Re: Condoms
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 16:40:32

On 2021-10-13 10:31:33 AnalFarmer said:
To the people who use condoms what happens to the condoms after you leave? I have always wondered considering most of you are high profile people.

Aren't you afraid an SP might syringe your seeds inside them to blackmail you for never ending school fees?

see why I prefer Greek over anything?

Wahahahahahaha lmao
Shit man!!!!!

For me i normally leave the used condom with her and she will dispose of it.

However, I remember last year back in Midrand, i did not quite trust the girl.
I took the condom, with all the soldiers in that condom.

She was like: "wait, your lady will find your condom let me take care of it".

I was like NOPE!!!!!

I guess it was just me being paranoid because at that time I've been seeing a whole lot of girls being preggies.
This was around Nov/dec.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Condoms
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-13 16:45:07

On 2021-10-13 10:49:04 Kommerq said:
How can you even say that? Are you suggesting that anal is foolproof ? Rumor has it that Juju was conceived through anal sex

Hahahaha brilliant
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-13 16:45:44

On 2021-10-13 10:54:41 BikerBrian said:
@analFarmer, you can always just suck your own cum out of the used condom, thereby mitigating the risk of your seed being misappropriated...

But come to think about it (see what I did there?), it is highly unlikely that anyone in the purple world will be after your baby batter, so you are probably safe...

Again quality laughs
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-13 16:47:21

On 2021-10-13 11:42:59 Midnight Express said:
On 2021-10-13 10:56:06 Miss Barbie Doll said: Whose son are you though,you are crazy as fuck.how did you even think of such thing,now i can imagine everyone taking their seed home after a session hahahahahaha.but I do have a client who never leave his seed no matter what,he once almost had a heart attack when he thought I had thrown his seed in the bin hahahahaha.

I'm trying to picture that client in my head holding that rubber and dropping it in their pocket ! Haha

"Well that was great, I'll just grab my kids, have a great day!"

Hahaha

Hahahaha fuck me. Grab my kids and be on my way.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Condoms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12054
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-13 17:06:00
Edited: 2021-10-13 17:07:37

On 2021-10-13 16:47:21 OneNightOnlyTwo said:
On 2021-10-13 11:42:59

Hahahaha fuck me. Grab my kids and be on my way.

Bwahahahaha he graps immediate after session,when I first met him.he nearly dead thinking i had mixed his seeds with other s in the bin,to me it was strange.but I got used to him taking his seeds home hahaha,now i know that we will have our good session.and then he takes a shower while i am busy gathering his babes and once he gets of the shower i just hand it to him hahahaha.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-13 17:22:08

Sperm does not survive for too long after ejaculation unless its inside a vagina. Outside a cookie whether its in a condom, the floor or a KOO baked beans tin it dies within minutes.

There, the show is over
NinjaBoy.x
NinjaBoy.x - Re: Condoms
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 251
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 18:05:26

They sell it to aliens from a secret planet. These aliens are infusing the sperms into their eggs and growing babies in an artificial uterus. They call it the reproduction farm.

When they throw your spoof bag...
Inside the bin is a heat pad that keeps the temperature just right for the sperms to stay alive.

Once you leave the SP working girls puts the condoms into a special box that harvest the seeds. It keeps your DNA records and does a reverse lookup into the government database and retrieves all your information. The box has a solid state memory that stores your address and information.

They then hand over the box to the alien. The aliens take the box to their reproduction farm. It takes 3 years for one baby to be ready. After your baby is made, the baby can walk and talk like a 7 year old earth baby. In the year 2050 when you 60 years old the babies will come and make Dada, Dada it's me! I'm your baby!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Condoms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12059
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-13 18:09:39

Welcome back Mr ninja where have you been hiding??love your crazy comment
Shawner
Shawner - Re: Condoms
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 19:25:17

Is this also where politicians come from?

On 2021-10-13 18:05:26 NinjaBoy.x said:
They sell it to aliens from a secret planet. These aliens are infusing the sperms into their eggs and growing babies in an artificial uterus. They call it the reproduction farm.

When they throw your spoof bag...
Inside the bin is a heat pad that keeps the temperature just right for the sperms to stay alive.

Once you leave the SP working girls puts the condoms into a special box that harvest the seeds. It keeps your DNA records and does a reverse lookup into the government database and retrieves all your information. The box has a solid state memory that stores your address and information.

They then hand over the box to the alien. The aliens take the box to their reproduction farm. It takes 3 years for one baby to be ready. After your baby is made, the baby can walk and talk like a 7 year old earth baby. In the year 2050 when you 60 years old the babies will come and make Dada, Dada it's me! I'm your baby!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.