Poil
Poil - Re: Shameful punts
Re: Shameful punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-14 16:09:40

On 2022-01-14 08:54:24 ShadowfaxCool said:
On 2022-01-14 06:32:22 dick.shaft said: I can't pick between two.

One was a cute lady in Benoni. Booked her and she said she did Greek. Went to go see her and started pomping. Then time came for Greek and she asked me very casually whether I want to use a condom or not. It was at that moment that I took my dick back, paid her for her time and left. I swear there was some rancid smell that followed me back home.

Another was when I finally landed a Greek double. Only one of the ladies had a profile. Got there and second lady was way older then the first. Everytime I switched over to bang her, my dick would go flaccid.

Ended up pretty much paying for her to watch me chomp the younger lady, finish off and leave. I felt like shit because I wondered if she felt unattractive.

I think I'm about done with these Greek encounters.

And I bet the younger one must have felt like the person who carries the whole load during a school group project

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.