Navigation
Snake1983
Snake1983 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-07 10:24:16

On 2023-01-07 10:10:07 Jess @ Broadway said:
On 2023-01-07 09:59:33 Snake1983 said: I actually love the sound of a sensual massage without the toppings if I can put it that way.

Perhaps because I'm just dipping my toes in

You're welcome to give it a try and see if it works for you:)

I definitely want to give it a try. Perhaps next weekend if you're available. I'm traveling to Cape Town tomorrow and back next week Saturday. Let me know your availability and rate please:).

Thank pretty lady.
Snake1983
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-07 10:27:53

Sorry just a question. How long would the massage be? Sorry if it's a stupid question.

1 hour? 30 mins?
Jess @ Broadway
Jess @ Broadway - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 208
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-07 10:44:00

On 2023-01-07 10:27:53 Snake1983 said:
Sorry just a question. How long would the massage be? Sorry if it's a stupid question.

1 hour? 30 mins?

Out of an hour, 40 minutes
Out of 90 minutes 1 hour
Snake1983
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-07 10:45:48

I'm definitely in if you are. DM me. For perhaps next Saturday?
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 209
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-07 10:45:57

This is based on my timing of when I turn the person over. It also depends how long you take in the shower. Best shower before at home, and just for the therapists peace of mind take a one minute splash lol
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-07 10:48:18

On 2023-01-07 10:24:16 Snake1983 said:
On 2023-01-07 10:10:07 Jess @ Broadway said: On 2023-01-07 09:59:33 Snake1983 said: I actually love the sound of a sensual massage without the toppings if I can put it that way.

Perhaps because I'm just dipping my toes in

You're welcome to give it a try and see if it works for you:)

I definitely want to give it a try. Perhaps next weekend if you're available. I'm traveling to Cape Town tomorrow and back next week Saturday. Let me know your availability and rate please:).

Thank pretty lady.

Ah that's fantastic. I will inbox you shortly:)
Larry L
Larry L - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-07 11:01:58

I started out punting years ago by booking only working girls for FH GFE sessions.

These days I prefer message only sessions because I've met some amazing massage girls with awesome sensual skills.

For me it's all about how I feel after the session and if she makes me feel like a million bucks without FH then that's who I'm going to return to next time.
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 212
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-07 11:14:52

On 2023-01-07 11:01:58 Larry L said:
I started out punting years ago by booking only working girls for FH GFE sessions.

These days I prefer message only sessions because I've met some amazing massage girls with awesome sensual skills.

For me it's all about how I feel after the session and if she makes me feel like a million bucks without FH then that's who I'm going to return to next time.

Hi Larry L

This is very interesting. I suppose the service provider dictates the outcome of the client's perception on the service, whether massage or fh.

We have good providers of both and of course bad providers.
Jason_Oliver
Jason_Oliver - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-07 12:58:18

Personally I don't like massages. Maybe its the idea of someone having their hands all over me which I'm not really a fan of which is why I opt more for ladies who offer FH/GFE who also allow me to be in control within the boundaries of course.
Natedawg629
Natedawg629 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-07 12:59:38

On 2023-01-05 22:31:37 Jess @ Broadway said:
Thank you for the insight gents.

I love giving a plain old sensual massage and I am really good at it. I have never had a client leave without a mind blowing release with just a hand relief and for some reason I know it sounds silly. Maybe, just maybe it's because gents think about it as a wank they can do themselves.

Over the years I guess I learned how to touch, when to increase firmness and speed and how to ask if it feels good. Communication is so important. There is nothing wrong with asking whether the person prefers a certain grip or motion, not everyone experiences pleasure the same.

I really enjoy the pleasure you can give someone with touch and sensual movements. A slow teasing hand relief with edging that makes the person exclaim wtf after climax.

There are so many things on offer these days that I miss the massage only clients who come to relax and have a deeper experience than the wham bam thank you mam.

A session where I am the pleasure giver and the client just takes all I put into it.

It's a very beautiful feeling when you get in sync with another person while feeling them out, their breathing slows down and their heart rate changes with the intensity of the touch.

It's a service I really enjoy giving. Yes fh and oral feel amazing too, but for me nothing compares to the result of a successful sensual massage. When the person radiates satisfaction.

I know the industry has evolved, and we must adapt however, I don't want sensual massage to go out of fashion:)

Can't agree anymore.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.