Navigation
Boone786
Boone786 - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-05 14:25:47

The memories and thoughts that this convo conjures up........

I feel so chuffed with myself if my jaw or tongue muscles, or both, is kinda sore the following morning.

Erotic proud feeling.
Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1708
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-05 14:33:14

Oh gentlemen yes, please do continue *heart eyes* Your appreciation of the feminine is a deliciously lovely contrast to the red pill rhetoric growing thick over the forum.

I looove me a man who loves to eat pussy. And I love a man who will eat a pussy WITH me even more *grin*

L xx
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 562
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-05 14:51:59

On 2024-09-05 14:33:14 Laura Love said:
Oh gentlemen yes, please do continue *heart eyes* Your appreciation of the feminine is a deliciously lovely contrast to the red pill rhetoric growing thick over the forum.

I looove me a man who loves to eat pussy. And I love a man who will eat a pussy WITH me even more *grin*

L xx

Bringing back fond lustful memories of how delicious, responsive, selfish and commanding you are when getting head. Love it!
2old2
2old2 - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 711
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-05 15:29:40

L xx

Just call my name three times and I will be there
Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1709
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-05 16:22:40

Two of the finest I know!
/points up

Kisses and face-sits for you (yum)

L xx
Snake1983
Snake1983 - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-05 16:41:46

On 2024-09-05 13:24:23 Boone786 said:
Another very sexy action by the lady that's been touched on, is when she "makes" you eat her, either by pulling you into her, commanding you to do it, or get you on your back and straddle your face.

Like the other two gents, a top tier favorite activity for me.

Definitely, incredibly hot. Unfortunately, most ladies I've met are quite shy to do this and not sure if they should. But I say go for it ladies. At least with me anyway. I could spend all night down there if you let me:).
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 565
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-05 18:02:37

...the red pill rhetoric growing thick over the forum...

No doubt the red pill brigade has already been smirking contemptuosly at the "simps" on this thread.
Snake1983
Snake1983 - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 218
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-05 18:32:13

L xx

I have to meet you one day. Sexy and naughty. Perhaps one day we can have this fantasy. Getting hot just thinking about it lol.
BannedChod
BannedChod - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-05 19:01:21

Hefner consider offering the servicing to girls here rather.
Your wording make it image to readers mind like you are the Pro Pleasure Giving man.

Just like Sachin caressing on-drive from McGrath bowl with zero effort graceful stroke to boundary rope for 4.

I am also enjoying too much when role is in reverse and my body am useful as fucking toy for ladkis and she is using for full own desires.
But successful rate this happen for me only maybe 7 to 8 times from 10 bookings.
Other 2 times it is just OK booking,or rubbish booking.

Do not forget to demand fee from girl first,better if you says Jaanu,let us fix admin before starting play play,put paisa on table na?

Hahaha,I make it the joke,but people's here do not find it laughing,always angry,always fighting.

To angry and sad peoples,I says

Maybe do writing less,and booking/fucking more,ya?

BannedChod
BannedChod - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-05 19:08:34

Before I make naashta with wife and children's and hope to see only happy fun writing tomorrow in here,someone know what is red pill mentions here means?

I take it the red pill Cobra 120 from my shop counter before booking,cock working bilkul 100%,every time,and I am older guy now.

So I am not clear understanding that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.