Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Re: TRANS TITBITS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 557
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-26 19:26:12
Edited: 2024-08-26 20:01:11

***PARASOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS***

"Content creators/public figures aren't treated as real people. They produce a replicated image of themselves that fulfills the criteria of a manufactured commodity. All interactions and exchanges are filtered through that image so that it completely takes the place of the reality of the person it represents." (Excerpt from article on parasocial relationships)

*WHAT ARE PARASOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS?* Here is a short clip explaining this type of relationship ...

m.youtube.com/watch

Engaging with people in cyberspace (who you have not met IRL) and feeling connected to them and as if you actually know them, is known as parasocial relationships.

This is a double-edged sword for us adult entertainers, because, on the one hand, it draws potential clients into the web that we intentionally and hopefully skillfully weave.

On the other hand, it invites a sense of entitlement to our time and attention, as you feel that you know us personally. I suppose that one has to take the good along with the bad, not so?

Speaking for myself, I am LeilaB, but LeilaB is not Me. She is a teeny, tiny, itty bitty piece of who I really am. But, I am her AUTHENTICALLY.

I have considered adding personal gallery pics and even elaborate videos, but I am wary of the increased sense of entitlement to my time (without compensation) that it will most likely breed.

Once I have met a person and then transacted with them, I obviously do always have/make time to interact with them enthusiastically - even if they just call to say hello. I'm as warm and inviting as they come once we've actually met in person.

If you are a complete stranger and you feel entitled to call and just shoot the breeze with me, that would be unfair and unacceptable. I am sure that this makes 100% logical sense, right? Thing is, when (lustful) feelings come into play, logic tends to fly out the window.

As the researcher in the clip says, our brains have not evolved enough to differentiate between a face we see IRL and a face we see on the interwebs.

I suppose that we professional "weavers of webs" have to bear this in mind at all times :-)

"I am not responsible for the version of me that you have created in your own mind." (Unknown Author)

I read this recently ... "BAD NEWS: A different version of you exists in the minds of everyone that you know and you can't choose which one.
GOOD NEWS: Different versions of yourself exist in your own mind and you get to choose the best one."

Your Weaver of Wettt Dreams,
LB69
Leila B (shemale Seductress)
Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 560
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-01 22:01:49
Edited: 2024-09-01 22:13:43

***ARE YOU A TOP OR A BOTTOM?***

Me personally, I am "vers" ... versatile (bothways).

I have never heard of a "pillow princess" before, I must confess (see video below). I do get (what I will now call) "pillow princes" every now and then and they usually get ravaged by me :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My favourite bed fellows are the vers types. The switches. I think that you get the Best Sex to be had when both parties are EQUALLY ENTHUSIASTIC.

Remember, sexuality is fluid if you let it flow. Let the juices flow. You can change your description/desires at any time you choose to.

Top or Bottom or Switch, bitch ... m.youtube.com/watch

Your Switcheroo,
LB69
9cloud9
9cloud9 - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-08 22:06:37
Edited: 2024-09-08 22:53:09

On 2024-09-01 22:01:49 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
***ARE YOU A TOP OR A BOTTOM?***

Me personally, I am "vers" ... versatile (bothways).

I have never heard of a "pillow princess" before, I must confess (see video below). I do get (what I will now call) "pillow princes" every now and then and they usually get ravaged by me :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My favourite bed fellows are the vers types. The switches. I think that you get the Best Sex to be had when both parties are EQUALLY ENTHUSIASTIC.

Remember, sexuality is fluid if you let it flow. Let the juices flow. You can change your description/desires at any time you choose to.

Top or Bottom or Switch, bitch ... m.youtube.com/watch

Your Switcheroo,
LB69

Absolutely lovely MissB. As long as its fun and ticklish its good.
9cloud9
9cloud9 - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 354
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-26 09:56:34

Welcome back to the LOVELY LeilaB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.