Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6945
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-13 09:33:28

On 2019-09-13 09:11:01 EvilAngel said:
Also pittyI missed Meg. Would like to met her.
Just glad I could met the Be Sensual girls (KC, Baily and Core) Very sexy

It would have been nice to meet you to.
Meg
Meg - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6946
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-13 09:34:29

On 2019-09-13 09:19:42 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2019-09-13 06:34:27 Meg said:

Baby girl. ..keep your head up..you have grown so much and left a mark in everyone's life.
Big hugs.

Thank you,it was so so great to see you:)like wow still beautiful as ever.so much love for you:))

Love you to baby girl
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4304
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 09:34:32

On 2019-09-13 09:22:55 Davistarr said:
...Let's confirm next week...

Cool....Check your PM for my contact info!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-13 09:48:00

Thanks to Arizona, Boobs & HOE for a well organized social.

Also thanks to the all the punters & Ladies that attended. Think the turn out was great.

Again well done
peterb
peterb - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 09:52:56

So Davistar and SS, are we to meet in two weeks, maybe we can KICK ASSES arse to join us

He now has two weeks to think of an excuse
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8232
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 10:07:43

Morning to all the ESA social guests .. what a big turn out it was indeed and an awesome vibe overall ;)

A special thanks to Arizona for taking the lead organizing this amazing event and all the naughty surprises !!!

To Steve and your crew .. thanks for accommodating all of us and the professional manner you doing things. If we misbehave a little bit .. please forgive us ;)

To ESA .. thanks for attending .. all the prices and the male stripper for entertainment to the ladies !!!

Met some awesome new people and had some interesting chats ;)

Ps: SS .. I hope that PK wasn't too hard .. lol !!!
gunts
gunts - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 10:11:15

To all who were there.
It was awesome. New memories LOL.
Well done to all involved with the organising. Once again top top notch.
in69
in69 - Re: ESA Spring Social 2019 at Heaven on Earth!!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2195
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 10:16:13
Edited: 2019-09-13 16:56:27

Dear ESA Team

The following post would mention possible current advertisers and people not advertising so I hope you do see this in a favorable light and do not ban me.

The organizing committee: Boobs ad Ari, an awesome arrangement filled with just the right mix of entertainment and at the right time of day and night.

Some mentions and appreciations. Davistarr you are truly are star . Thanks for keeping me seat and getting to know you and the other punters, Meatseeker, SRS, Skyblue ( I think so), Trashy, Ruby. Great company throughout the night. Hope didn't forget anyone else at table

Skype my green eyed angle, it has been a long time since I have seen you. It was absolutely good to catch up. You helped chip away the mountain. You know what I mean. Just sad you had to leave early, do hope you are good today. We will meet again and have a few drinks.

To, Veronica, Barbie Doll, Nikki and Climax. You ladies were real to meet and some kept us with other entertainment as well.
Hmm hmm

The seductive Charlies Angels, Cora, Baily and KC.. Damn from where I had been seated, you ladies had no idea of my viewing point. Thank you for the entertainment and really great company. If only I could have seduced you three to stay longer. Cora first time meeting you and I most Definity was not wrong when first came across your profile. Pure dynamite. I hope you managed to sleep well and reported for duty today. Bailey sexy as it gets in your summer attire. You truly have seductive eyes and a lot more. Just love your accent as well, such a turn on. To KC my break in MG to the industry, you smashed it with the fish nets and was elegant as ever. If it was not for the early departure I might have had Charlies Angels in one room. LOL. Eve the madam of BE, thank you bring your ladies along. Been ages since we talked and was really good catch up.

Lara, well well, sexy slim, perfect height (stair way to heaven), seductive body, great company. Will be visiting to see those tricks..

Zara, wow. My intentions of visiting the social was to some home catch your attention as well. As destiny places us were we should be, you were right there across me and for a moment a whisper away. I was never wrong when I first saw your profile. I fear you will be my kryptonite but I am willing to be allured by you.

Boobs, finally met the keyboard warrior.LOL Nice meeting you and thanks for the company and great advice once again.

To hostesses, [ Removed by ESA admin.] thank you ladies for ensuring the gentleman's booking were on time and checking on us. Sasha hmm, didn realize you had been in the pool until too late. Thanks for the parting gift. You know what I mean.

Ok Franchesca, yoh this lady has a BMI of 0.LOL Dynamite of a different kind. Damn I been missing those Friday when she performs, but will try not to in the future. She loved the entertainment. Got a lot more than I ever thought. What a beaut. Still tasting body cream.LOL

Tamar, really great to meet you and Matt, thanks for the drink which I was supposed to bring over.

Meg wow, never knew we could have so much of fun together. You truly are a friend I never kept in my life before. As the mountain has been collapsed, I thank you for the companionship and the great talks. The dancing was something unexpected but so good to actually let it all down. Thank you

To other that I met and your names slipped me, my apologies. Overall it was truly a day to remember. Next social I am calling in sick if I don't have enough leave. LOL

Thank to you all for making it a success.

semensquirter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4307
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 10:31:38

in69...I think we missed each other.
Maybe next time....
semensquirter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4308
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 10:36:59

On 2019-09-13 10:07:43 BOOBS53 said:
...Ps: SS .. I hope that PK wasn't too hard .. lol !!!

BOOBSIE...BOOBSIE...BOOBSIE!!!!!
You are a gentleman and a scholar.It was a pleasure to finally meet you.
You actually remind me of my "older self"----I am being prophetic here...LOL
as for the PK...What a lovely Hug from you...No I am not into men...lol...just enjoyed your warm welcome.
Take care, my friend...I hope to meet you again...this time with Dante on MY Arm...LOL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.