Navigation
JoJo52
JoJo52 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-18 19:35:12

Being marooned in KZN I have been fortunate to visit the sexy and alluring RB thrice during her Durban stay. If she were still here it would be more!
So it was happy circumstance that found me in JHB recently; less happy were the niggling kinks in my back after the long drive. Thus I decided to kill two birds with one stone and call on RB for some massage therapy.
Wow; this lady is qualified and experienced... combined with her dazzling and caring personality - not to mention that gorgeous body - it made for a session of relief and bliss.
Thank you RB; you are truly special!
XX

JoJo52
JoJo52 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-19 20:56:32

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

Being marooned in KZN i have been fortunaye to visit the sexy and alluring RB thrice during her Durban stay. If she were still here it would certainly have been more.
So it was happy circumstance that found me in JHB last week; less happy were the niggling kinks in my back after the long drive. Thus I decided to kill two birds with one stone so to speak, and call on RB for some massage therapy.
From the outset, her place in Linksfield is warm and welcoming.
And wow - this lady is qualified and experienced in what she does, with magic hands. Combined with her dazzling and caring personality it made for a session of relief and bliss.
Thank you RB; you are truly special!
Until next time - XX

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11760
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-20 09:10:22

My most dearest JoJo52

How lucky am I that our stars know to align!

In you, it is the sincerity of a gentleman naughty yet, gentle in his passion to savour the curves and delight of all a woman can offer.

In you, your need to be taken slowly but, surely to a hardness explosive played with and coaxed until you can no more...

And then, even more so taking on board much of what I shared and applied, from the dry needling to the recommendations when it comes to your physical issue...is a huge compliment and affirmation of what I know I am excellent at ( no shame in taking ownership ).

I thank you for your honesty, integrity and as punter and sp , making this space EXACTLY what I have always said it can be.

Real.
Dynamic.
Passionate.
Sexy....all within acceptable boundaries for both parties.

Seeing the person as opposed to simply a service.

Keep me posted on your physical progress and cannot wait for your and my time together again!

X!

RB.
Aldo1953
Aldo1953 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-22 16:46:21

I have often wondered about Bridgitte…. I’ve read her posts over the years with interest and if truth be told, I was somewhat intimidated in approaching her.
Yesterday I read a piece of hers on the forum which touched and also impressed me. This lady has good writing skills. And so I thought I’d let her know. I also mentioned that I’d like to meet her. Allowing her to interpret this as she wished. But being the platform that ESA is, she knew what I meant.
She was very acknowledging of my message and we exchanged words throughout the day .
I spent a good many hours going through her personal picture library and thought her posts are creative and seductive.
This morning I messaged her to say that, today could possibly be the beginning of our own personal history in the making.
We arranged a time which suited us both.
I was received with a big hug that was long and warm. She clearly felt I was in great need of such human contact. I could feel her heart pounding through her beautiful chest!
Her room is warm and welcoming. Bridgitte is truly a woman with a great sense of understanding for what is needed.
Our time together flew by.
Hopefully in the future time will go a little slower, so that I can savour this beautiful soul.
Thank you Honey B…..

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11795
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-23 16:56:17

My Aldo1953

Words.

So much given away in "words" shared. A subtle invitation to "bite"...to engage.

A calling card sent once the niceties are done and dusted and a hint of lusty naughtiness is mentioned.

Intrigued...that is how I felt reading your first message.

History.

It requires many a meet, share... and not just a single occurrence and thus to look fwd to that being a reality.

I thank you for your kind words and am smiling broadly always wondering who may be looking in, like you, and wondering about "Bridgitte "... I can tell you this.

She is most ordinary and down to earth. As much as she may be serious she is most definitely childlike in her silliness.

As to loving the erotic sexiness...that is a guarantee.

And thus...I always hope that I am the "Bridgitte " expected or, rather...A woman worthy of a visit or two or three or more!

I look fwd to the pleasure of you many many more times!

X

RB.

DemarcusSiblings
DemarcusSiblings - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-24 07:29:35

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I had a two hour session with this beautiful milf/gilf one morning. The service she provided was exemplary.She's really talkative, which I liked,helped calm my nerves a little bit. I left feeling like we could have done more and was a little disappointed we didn't use the bed at all but was too chicken to ask. So that's on me not her. The sensual was amazing, I was turned on the whole time. Hopefully our stars align sooner rather than later. Thank you lady, you had me wanting more of you mere minutes after our session.I feel like that says a lot about you as a person.

Ratings:

Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until DemarcusSiblings built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11827
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 10:55:55
Edited: 2024-07-25 11:23:20

On 2024-07-24 07:29:35 DemarcusSiblings said:

I had a two hour session with this beautiful milf/gilf one morning. The service she provided was exemplary.She's really talkative, which I liked,helped calm my nerves a little bit. I left feeling like we could have done more and was a little disappointed we didn't use the bed at all but was too chicken to ask. So that's on me not her. The sensual was amazing, I was turned on the whole time. Hopefully our stars align sooner rather than later. Thank you lady, you had me wanting more of you mere minutes after our session.I feel like that says a lot about you as a person.

Ratings:

Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until DemarcusSiblings built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

...as before the only reason I am quoting is due to it being a rookie report and understanding, rookie reports are not visible to the public
..thus to quote.

In response -

Dearest DemarcusSiblings

I am smiling most sweetly.

You have touched on much that needs emphasis.

Never but NEVER be shy or hesitant to ask. All you can get is a no but, what if it might be a yes?

I am not the arrogant sort nor get offended even if a question is completely out of my comfort zone.

To be shy, feel a little unsure and nervous is perfectly normal and those that believe I am not nervous then know nothing about me.

Nerves are good, they keep things in perspective and remind us not to take foregranted the humanness of each of us and the reveal of self in the deep intimacies we choose to share with a total stranger .

Talkative....lordy! I am usually not BUT, when time demands a little bit of chatting to settle things down and bring down walls then to waffle on about all sort of things.

As to your enjoyment of our time together is a huge compliment to me, especially the need that remained to share of yourself in my space mere minutes upon leaving.

And so to wait for our next encounter, dabble in a way different when it comes to bodily pleasures and lose ourselves in mutual surrenders.

I look fwd to "lower walls" and confidence to express your desires without concern.

Kissing you fondly.

X

RB.

mattiboo
mattiboo - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-08 15:37:46

Absolutely incredible. You have not lived until you have experienced RB. She is a fantastic person. Warm, welcoming and skilled at what she does. Every bit of communication was spot on and she more than delivered in person.

Yes, she is intelligent and opinionated but I love that. RB knows who she is, speaks her mind and definitely can walk the walk.

Don’t get me started on the massage…

I look forward to seeing you soon RB.

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-09 22:00:59

Oh....mattiboo

Nerves were at play.
That double edged sword...the fear of disappointing, not being the "expectation".

And then you hugged me back.
Your "lover's" way...your welcome of me.

That sense that you "feel" me as much as I felt you...a man surrendered to the pleasures to what shall be.

You are gorgeous.

Your touch, just as gorgeous.

I look fwd to a longer session and surrenders different...maybe to hand the reigns over a little more...(smile)

Till then.

Hurry back.

X.

RB.

Fuckbunny
Fuckbunny - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-18 21:30:33

Where do i Start? Making a final min call i took the plunge and visited RB. Mind Blown of an session something i never ever expierenced before. Starting the session getting to know each others body ,she outs you te ease and you feel completely relaxed and comfortable.
I decided to try the prostate play with some old fashion fun at the same time. Communication was key and she guided me through the session. I will say that was one of the biggest explosion of finishes i have had in a very long time. I can only decribe this as an out of this world expierence . Will i be back Hell yes!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Fuckbunny built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.