Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1433
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-06-19 22:59:45
Edited: 2024-06-19 23:00:09

What do you mean 'still'? Ha, ha! You accused me of bs and I found out from a friend the other day. Go suck 10 dicks so you can feel like the 'queen'. Lmfao. I used to make gang cash without risking my clients', as well as my own health. Walking Petri dish mouthed crusty ass old ho.
Guypunteresa
Guypunteresa - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-20 14:33:12

On 2024-06-19 22:59:45 Sabrina said:
What do you mean 'still'? Ha, ha! You accused me of bs and I found out from a friend the other day. Go suck 10 dicks so you can feel like the 'queen'. Lmfao. I used to make gang cash without risking my clients', as well as my own health. Walking Petri dish mouthed crusty ass old ho.

How is this chic not permanently banned?
Sabrina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1438
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-06-20 18:54:22

How come you haven't died from blue balls yet?
Sabrina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1439
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-06-20 19:06:47
Edited: 2024-06-20 19:11:23

I've got time on my hands when I not having one of my beauty sleeps, go on. I can do this all day. My (almost) husband is a professor that's Sabrina whipped (not just pussy). He doesn't only pay my bills, Lauratjie. He does the housework too, eats me out every day because I want him to, and we have visited HOE together because I also love to spoil.
Not because I'm desperate to be seen or paid for it- you are a con artist. I never made my clients read more into things just to coin it, because I'm not a cheap person like you. I'm loved or hated for who I really am, unlike you. So call him 'my daddy' as much as you like. (Thread on GD), 'End of apartheid sexuality' or something along those lines.

Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1691
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-06-22 08:13:45

Good morning loves ;)

Thank you again to my regulars and new clients who have checked in with me. All is well. There is nothing to elaborate on or defend myself against. I am comfortable with who I am, the body I inhabit, and the services that I provide. I choose to be here and am proud of the work that I do, there's a deep need for people to experience connection and intimacy in this crazy world and I'm happy to be able to offer that - and most days I get to live out my own slutty fantasies, be sexually creative and give/receive a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE :)

I won't be engaging further with this topic or any future sock-puppet/troll accounts created to spread hatred and negativity - other than providing the link to my original post last month illuminating the situation for context (for anyone new reading in, that link is on the previous pages of this thread).

Respectfully, please don't ask me about this or any other forum drama during sessions. I *will* give you THE LOOK (grin).

Have a sexy weekend, lovers.

L xx
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1039
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-22 11:11:14

Sending positive energy your way, Laura. Have a fantastic orgasmic weekend!
Lola
Lola - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-06-22 13:19:49

dear LL you keep your head up high you are one of a kind, your beauty goes beyond measure. it's best to leave the trolls to talk to themselves. ignore them hun u know who and what you are. Stay the phenomenal woman you are we love u hun
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 830
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-06-22 19:41:03

@Laura girl you stay true to yourself. Let the haters hate.

Have a awsume weekend.
2old2
2old2 - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 672
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-23 09:41:12

Name: Laura Love

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Laura Love's Full Profile]

Laura is the ultimate courtesan for my tastes.
After several amazing MFF and even MFFF experiences with Laura over the past few visits, I took the opportunity of just spending some time alone with Laura.
Making the booking is always professional and convenient. The venue is quiet, clean and well appointed.
Laura herself is an ultimate MILF. Think really attractive, intelligent, warm and friendly. Until the clothes come off and you understand why she gets all the amazing reviews and ratings. The throat GOAT reputation is well deserved, but that's not all and you get the all round sex goddess experience as well.
Never boring or predicable, definitely not vanilla and always amazing - I keep returning for one of the best experiences out there!

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1698
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-24 07:12:16

On 2024-07-23 09:41:12 2old2 said:

Laura is the ultimate courtesan for my tastes.
After several amazing MFF and even MFFF experiences with Laura over the past few visits, I took the opportunity of just spending some time alone with Laura.
Making the booking is always professional and convenient. The venue is quiet, clean and well appointed.
Laura herself is an ultimate MILF. Think really attractive, intelligent, warm and friendly. Until the clothes come off and you understand why she gets all the amazing reviews and ratings. The throat GOAT reputation is well deserved, but that's not all and you get the all round sex goddess experience as well.
Never boring or predicable, definitely not vanilla and always amazing - I keep returning for one of the best experiences out there!

Thank you, 2old2! You'll always get the best from me, such a gentleman where it counts ;) and we do enjoy the same type of fuckery and fun don't we!

Thank you for the sexy things, impeccable taste as always *kisses*

Until next time... and again and again :)))

L xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.