Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12347
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-19 17:45:47

Oooo!.... dearest Fuckbunny

From the first message to the last and then the unexpected appointment pushed a few days earlier than expected, I knew I would have lots and lots and LOTS of enjoyment and pleasure and hoped you would too.

For me the kink, the erotic side of sensuality, the engagement of mind before body, is a big thing .

That understanding of surrender and how letting go, embracing an adventure new, without overthinking or expecting how it should happen, makes it more sincere and real and enjoyable.

You allowed us to be "lovers " adventurous without pushing the boundaries too far too soon , as you said, with some old fashioned fun too...smile.

I loved that you enjoyed...it fired all my engines and the pleasure derived from yours was how I love it.

And next time...maybe just maybe the adventure will be a strapping of an erotic kink too.

Until then adventurous one!

X.

RB.

JoJo52
JoJo52 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-09 15:51:48

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Ridge

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

So rather suddenly RB was back in Durban. Not unlike a moth drawn to a flame, I simply had to call on her again... there was that unfinished business between us.
Not long after her typical warm and arousing welcome, stars weren't just aligning they were colliding. RB was as feisty, beautiful, and sensual as ever... those pics don't lie! And her legs are something to behold, to be held, and to be held by. (Marilyn down in the corner would have been blushing.)
Thank you darling RB for another amazing sensory extravaganza. Until the next inevitable time - XXX

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12766
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-11 11:07:50
Edited: 2024-09-11 11:52:46

My JoJo52

How could it be anything else but a sensory extravaganza between you and I.

From day one , that first meet, there was a "lovers comfort ".
An anticipation of what was inevitable before we even stood ever so close and hugged into each other.
They were nerves but, in that zing of nerves a passion intense and inviting and within a short period of time exploration not only of body but of mind too made us steadfast "whatsapp lovers".

Thank goodness our times aligned and not only my legs but, every part of me held, teased and played with your manliness...sighhh.

At least one more time before I depart from Durban?

Adoring you as always!

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.