Navigation
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Play with me....
Re: Play with me....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 620
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 15:37:59

Burfi....is there some copies of the SSS manual left? Need a new one. Somehow some of my manual's pages got stuck together...no idea how it happened.
SSexperiment
SSexperiment - Re: Play with me....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 15:58:59

Any haggling over money after the session has started is a total buzz kill.

[In the middle of a passionate moment] . . .

WG:"Would you like to try xxx ?"
Me: "Yeah, that sounds awesome!"
WG: "That will be R200 extra."

Instant deflation.
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: Play with me....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 16:09:49
Edited: 2019-01-21 16:13:31

1. Finishing in less than 20 minutes into an hour booking and she's already pushing you out the door. And she still charges you for the full hour

2. For a first time booking, trying to set us at ease by making light conversation first and she replies grudgingly with one word answers

3. Avoiding all eye contact (I know I'm challenged in the looks department, but still!)

4. "Hurry up." This happened to me once, and we were fucking for less than two minutes. Instant killer

5. Her poor hygiene

6. And what's been mentioned here many times; the extra costs for every little thing which almost every other WG provides as part of a FH. I love caressing a woman's body, and yep, I was once told "that's extra." Nowadays I ask everything upfront in my initial call, things sure have changed in the last 10 years or so.
Meg
Meg - Re: Play with me....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5464
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 16:42:37

On 2019-01-21 14:57:16 Burfi said:
On 2019-01-21 14:04:09 Meg said:

You know what they say?
If you sit on your hand till its numb it feels like someone else is giving you a hand job lol?!

Actually..... that was covered in chapter 13 of the SSS manual. Right after the chapter explaining switching to your left hand if you are right handed and vice versa if you are left handed.

Wise men...seem to never miss a stroke lol.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Play with me....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-21 16:51:49

On 2019-01-21 14:57:16 Burfi said:
On 2019-01-21 14:04:09 Meg said:

You know what they say?
If you sit on your hand till its numb it feels like someone else is giving you a hand job lol?!

Actually..... that was covered in chapter 13 of the SSS manual. Right after the chapter explaining switching to your left hand if you are right handed and vice versa if you are left handed.

What do you do if you are ambidextrous?
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5465
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 16:51:59
Edited: 2019-01-21 16:54:38

[QUOTE;1663523;Gav31] 1. Finishing in less than 20 minutes into an hour booking and she's already pushing you out the door. And she still charges you for the full hour

2. For a first time booking, trying to set us at ease by making light conversation first and she replies grudgingly with one word answers

# It's nice to have somewhat of a conversation. I like talking to my clients.

3. Avoiding all eye contact (I know I'm challenged in the looks department, but still!)

#I'm to busy to notice if I'm being looked at ;-)

4. "Hurry up." This happened to me once, and we were fucking for less than two minutes. Instant killer

5. Her poor hygiene

#Agree 120%
Nothing worse then doing something and you being greeted by a smell of some kind!

6. And what's been mentioned here many times; the extra costs for every little thing which almost every other WG provides as part of a FH. I love caressing a woman's body, and yep, I was once told "that's extra." Nowadays I ask everything upfront in my initial call, things sure have changed in the last 10 years or so.

# Agree again.
Make sure everything is being covered so it doesn't make the booking uncomfortable for anyone.

But in my situation I'm usually being asked if I do offer more then I said over the phone.
So NO it doesn't always help.
Men will still tri and break the rules

Life sucks but at least someone is always on the receiving end (nice thoughts boys ;-))

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Play with me....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 295
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 17:18:09

Can just smile about some of the comments.
Luckly I didnt had so much bad luck.
My worst was smelling breath and (some smokking breath) and pvt taste like acid. Want to thru up.
What I hate if I ask whats not included, they say everything is included exept greeg and golden shower. Then I ask about other things, then it come, no is not included or cost extra. Dont they know what everything mean.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5466
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 17:22:02
Edited: 2019-01-21 17:25:55

On 2019-01-21 17:18:09 EvilAngel said:
Can just smile about some of the comments.
Luckly I didnt had so much bad luck.
My worst was smelling breath and (some smokking breath) and pvt taste like acid. Want to thru up.
What I hate if I ask whats not included, they say everything is included exept greeg and golden shower. Then I ask about other things, then it come, no is not included or cost extra. Dont they know what everything mean.

It's easier for me to tell the clients what I DO offer then don't.
It's difficult to explain to every client what's NOT on offer...
If you can put 2 and 2 together it doesn't make 5 does it?

Ps: lucky I state on my profile that I'm a smoker...
that's one of the main reasons why I don't kiss.

Look you get clean smokers and you get some that taste like astrays.
You don't even HAVE to smoke for your breath to stink.

jackd004
jackd004 - Re: Play with me....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 17:49:07

"i should be paying you for this" she said, after insisting i give her a massage... I replied with "uh huh"

Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5467
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 18:16:02
Edited: 2019-01-21 18:17:45

On 2019-01-21 17:49:07 jackd004 said:
"i should be paying you for this" she said, after insisting i give her a massage... I replied with "uh huh"

So you give a good service lol?
Perhaps you in the wrong trade sir ;-)
Just a heads up I won't give a compliment unless one deserves it...if I'm telling you it feels good; you doing something right...take my word for it.
It's just something my body needs at that moment and you did it perfectly.
Think I have enough experience to know when something is good.

So take it as a compliment.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.