Navigation
asslapper
asslapper - Re: I had no right...
Re: I had no right...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-05 09:55:22

Really ESA can you not just delete these posts now... I am sure lickalot will be back again to start a forum race war any day now and you can get hits off that ... Shakira has apologised and all those riding around on your high horses should move on, after all this is a forum for men who pay for sexual services we are all probably pretty low on the moral standards ladder to begin with... 70% of the girls in this industry are probably in it because they come from lower socio economic circumstances, broken homes, failed marriages, drugs and expecting them to bow down to your lofty ideals and norms is pretty hypocritical seeing that you don't keep to them and abuse your position by using the girls for your own pleasure...so really build a bridge and fuck off already
stev
stev - Re: I had no right...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-05 11:58:08

Come come now Asslaper.

By your reckoning because every participant on this forum is 'morally questionable', anything goes?

Shakira made an insulting blanket statement covering an entire race in order, she hoped, to further her business. In this day and age. And in light of SA's recent history and current challenges. She knows all this; after all she was most probably born and certainly lives in the country.

A contrived, cynically calculated apology extracted through gritted teeth not withstanding - she deserves every bit of the blowtorching she's getting. And more. Much more.

After all, she'll be compensated via more bookings from the deluded bigots who think that she only sees them.

Save your sympathy for someone more deserving Asslaper.

BTW her blatant lie that she does not see black is a minor infraction.
asslapper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-05 12:19:41

Really stev, 6 posts and all of them on these 2 threads, if you want to stir racial shit why don't you move to iol or news24.. It's really not shakiras fault that the people with money don't want to share with black men or the society she grew up in aint as open minded as you would like, or that the best way to ruin a girls business is too spread a rumor like this about her..In light of south Africa's recent history one should be able to understand shakiras thought patern..if this is lick why did you close viewing your forum to outside users??
TingTongLover
TingTongLover - Re: I had no right...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-05 12:41:11

Sherbet Gents ! Why do we perpetuate these sort of discussions at all, is beyond me ! So a WG made a flop..........a groot one at that ( sorry, didn't care to read the OP's). Looking at SS's prev postings( and a lot of them where full of kak...... ) So, easily missed by the discerning punter, etc, she would seem to be the one to always look for attention and a fastrack advert to her preferred clientele ! Now then, in this instance, it would appear that the dear has screwed up, and gone a step to far, And, has insulted a particular race group whilst on her " clever" marketing ploy ! Very stupid indeed !
asslapper
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 396
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-05 12:46:39

Anyway I come here to read about pussy... Good pussy, bad pussy, dirty pussy.. If I wanted to read about some twats racial views I would go to any other soUth African website with a comments section... If you are so offended by someone whose main skill on her cv is sucks cock like a champ there is something very wrong with you and you should grow a thicker skin, life ain't fair, get used to it...
Mason
Mason - Re: I had no right...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 612
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-09-05 13:05:25

And so are the days of our lives. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz poop OOPs. LOL Kiss kiss
stev
stev - Re: I had no right...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-05 13:32:21

Nah Asslaper you defend the indefensible.

Whether Shakira sees black or not is not at question. After all I know she does because I gave a her a thorough seeing to which she enjoyed.

The problem is her going here on spouting racist diatribe here. With tacit and overt support from the likes of you.

I wonder, would Shakira or yourself be willing to share your prehistoric thoughts on race in public? Without the anonymity of the internet?

Didn't think so.

Whether there are 6 or 69 posts from me (or anyone else) just on this one matter is besides the point. Some choose to comment on only issues relating to anal sex or shemales - so what?

PS Asslapper I'm more than comfortable in my own skin and can and do mix it up with all types. Fortunately I'm educated enough to have moved beyond race a long time ago.

Welcome to 21st century.
TingTongLover
TingTongLover - Re: I had no right...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-05 13:51:20

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! ! Ditto ! However, have to agree with most of
the offended okes ! More of the same ! Trying to revitalize a dying trend perhaps ?
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: I had no right...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-05 15:11:39

Me thinks Asslapper has been chomping on SS's p**s taking comfort in the "knowledge" that SS had "standards"! Come to think of it...maybe you were chomping on some of Bra Stev's cock cheese!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I had no right...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-09-05 17:59:14

@9: LOL
@Asslapper: Put yourself in the shoes of the insulted okes for a minute!!!! Because SS has appologised, that should instantly take away all the hurting they felt???

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.