Navigation
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: Reviews !
Re: Reviews !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1429
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 11:18:26

Ai ai..... guys, if you want to do reviews....Great! As it actually does make a difference in our lives. Guys, if you don't want to review then also....Great! No one forces anyone to do something that they don't want to do. No matter what the reasons.
Now can everyone please return to their naughty corners? We all love to misbehave, but let's keep that for in the rooms #stickingouttongue emoji
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews !
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 11:21:43
Edited: 2021-06-03 11:22:12

On 2021-06-03 11:05:28 JP82 said:

FFS. This isn't about me...

Then why did you make it about you? Dum Dim Dum

I said something. Miss Red just confirmed it. A quick Google search would have given you the same stats but no, Sir JP must say otherwise coz no one else can be right.

How doff can you really be to think that MOST men willfully sign up to illicit sites & use their big head to read reviews when they're horny? WE ARE a niche and a MINORITY.

NoWhiteKnight
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: Reviews !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 489
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 11:26:42

OK....OK.... I am very guilty on the whole review thing....
My reason for not reviewing is mostly to try and stay as anonymous as possible. Yes I know there are a hundred and one ways in which she can get my identity if she really wants too.
If I see a girl on a regular bases and feel comfortable with her the whole anonymous thing goes out the window and I will review her.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 11:31:01

On 2021-06-03 11:18:26 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:
Ai ai..... guys, if you want to do reviews....Great! As it actually does make a difference in our lives. Guys, if you don't want to review then also....Great! No one forces anyone to do something that they don't want to do. No matter what the reasons.
Now can everyone please return to their naughty corners? We all love to misbehave, but let's keep that for in the rooms #stickingouttongue emoji

Just an FYI, I always reviews, maybe not right away but I always do. No ifs, buts, or maybes. I use them because I'm in the segment that does and want to contribute to my fellow punters like me which is more than I can say for some here that just admitted on other threads that they don't always review...

Hence my comment was never to discredit the need to reviews, just to point out that is shouldn't be the be all and end all of a wgs business because it's contribution isn't as big as it's made out by the punters signed and active up on this forum as we are the minority of your money. Very few girls will corner this segment like Liza or yourself for example. Most wgs will be booked more by people that don't even know there's reviews.

Wgs complain, clients don't read their profile and ask information that's there all the time. You'll think they went further to search forums and read reviews and comments? Some people are too naive.

NoWhiteKnight
JP82
JP82 - Re: Reviews !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 11:51:54

On 2021-06-03 11:21:43 NoWhiteKnight said:

I said something. Miss Red just confirmed it. A quick Google search would have given you the same stats but no, Sir JP must say otherwise coz no one else can be right.

How doff can you really be to think that MOST men willfully sign up to illicit sites & use their big head to read reviews when they're horny? WE ARE a niche and a MINORITY.

NoWhiteKnight

Honestly, is it physically painful to be this stupid?

Nowhere have I made any claims about what "most men" do. Those grand all encompassing generalisations about what most people do are all you. The only thing that ive implied is that (even if its a minority) it is sufficiently large number of punters to make a difference to the ladies' businesses.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 12:08:44

On 2021-06-03 11:51:54 JP82 said:
On 2021-06-03 11:21:43 NoWhiteKnight said:

NoWhiteKnight

Honestly, is it physically painful to be this stupid?

Nowhere have I made any claims about what "most men" do. Those grand all encompassing generalisations about what most people do are all you. The only thing that ive implied is that (even if its a minority) it is sufficiently large number of punters to make a difference to the ladies' businesses.

So to hell with the ladies overall business from all men or her overall clientele that could make her money, let's worry about what JP likes.

Walk walk walk door!!!

And you happened to think I'm stupid, lol

NoWhiteKnight
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 12:13:31

On 2021-06-03 11:26:42 TheConnoisseur said:
OK....OK.... I am very guilty on the whole review thing....
My reason for not reviewing is mostly to try and stay as anonymous as possible. Yes I know there are a hundred and one ways in which she can get my identity if she really wants too.
If I see a girl on a regular bases and feel comfortable with her the whole anonymous thing goes out the window and I will review her.

How's your anonymity compromised in the first place? Yes, depending on how detailed your review is and when you post it, an SP will be able to take a good guess as to "who" left that review, but that shouldn't be an issue at all if you're following the first two rules (use a punting phone, and don't exchange real-world identifiable information).

What I'm getting at is, if you do have a negative (first-time) experience with an SP that discourages you from going back, are you not gonna warn the rest of us about it? That's such a valuable thing to share and I think you should consider this.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 12:22:03

On 2021-06-03 12:13:31 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-06-03 11:26:42 TheConnoisseur said: OK....OK.... I am very guilty on the whole review thing....

How's your anonymity compromised in the first place? Yes, depending on how detailed your review is and when you post it, an SP will be able to take a good guess as to "who" left that review, but that shouldn't be an issue at all if you're following the first two rules (use a punting phone, and don't exchange real-world identifiable information).

What I'm getting at is, if you do have a negative (first-time) experience with an SP that discourages you from going back, are you not gonna warn the rest of us about it? That's such a valuable thing to share and I think you should consider this.

Hell yea, the expectation is always to have a good time. That is why we willing to spend the money.

While a plethora of good reviews is good it is only an indication of confirmation that you may also get a good time. The negative reviews are far more important as it prevents punters from wasting their cash on a possible bad experience when he's been saving up for a positive pick me up.

NoWhiteKnight
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 12:29:29

On 2021-06-03 12:22:03 NoWhiteKnight said:

Hell yea, the expectation is always to have a good time. That is why we willing to spend the money.

While a plethora of good reviews is good it is only an indication of confirmation that you may also get a good time. The negative reviews are far more important as it prevents punters from wasting their cash on a possible bad experience when he's been saving up for a positive pick me up.

NoWhiteKnight

Exactly!!! This is my biggest gripe with the "I don't leave negative reviews" crowd.

Look, if the average going rate here was R200/R300 then I could live with it, but with the amount of money some girls are charging, you're a selfish prick if you don't let the rest of us know about some dodgy/poor service you've experienced.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 12:31:38

On 2021-06-03 10:18:47 NoWhiteKnight said:
Now we get it. You review. If reviews are important, that means you're important.

Saying they're not as important as good service removes your relevence or importance in the whole thing and that simply is not on. We just can't have that.

Best go review all the damsels in distress without reviews then and recruit from the other sites to ESA because they'll all die of starvation without your precious reviews.

NoWhiteKnight

What are you on about? Are you referring to my post? I gave a summary of what was said to date in response AnthonyEdwards' request.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.