Navigation
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: My business....
Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7621
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-03 08:38:07

On 2022-03-03 08:14:53 Cunilinkiss said:
If all the high chargers are so sure they are safe in their lala land, then why contact kaycee in the first place?

There are houses with inflexie prices where there is not even a ratio of 1 Vist per lady per day over a week.

I feel for those ladies and recommend they look for alternative places. We often see "pressure" on ladies re their price, but I wonder how many houses come to the party.

As example, if a Lady wants to run a special of 90min for the price of 60, but the landlord still claims 1.5 I judge that short-sighted on the part of the landlord.

Anyway. Hang on in there ladies. Tough times for all but it will get better! For now- be creative in whatever way works for you

Thanks for your input
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7622
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-03 08:39:04

On 2022-03-03 08:32:21 Kommerq said:
On 2022-03-03 08:17:53 Bbw Nadia said: If your critics were as great as they think they are at the price they choose to charge, then they won't be worrying about you and your fees. If they are offering good service worth their price, then their clients will stick to them.

100% SPOT ON

I second that..
Nicely said
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: My business....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 923
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-03 08:45:35

Issue is not price but PERCEIVED value.
You may be as valuable as you can be but if your attitude is aloof and arrogant and "they should feel honored to be my clients", for me at least your value becomes..not worthy of my time, never mind my money.

Young and "pretty" unfortunately often also come with ignorance
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: My business....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-03 09:03:09

Agree with @Cunilinkiss. What I perceive as valuable may be very different to others , whether that's body types, age, maturity, ease of communicating with etc etc . I do think there is a point at which rates can seem completely rediculous ( I just recently saw a profile for R6000 per hour ) but if those WGs charging significant premiums are finding clients and doing well , good for them . This is all about demand and supply and those with the most valued services will prosper ( and they can be the smallest of things that keep someone coming back )
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My business....
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-03 10:22:37

This is an exceptional step taken by Kaycee. First, dropping the price to a rate manageable by punters and low enough to entice many punters to take make the booking. Second, making it public was always going to be followed by criticism from other WG because they talk and they are largely concerned about squeezing the most from punters. Third, there's a lot of bias on these streets, the only human beings are WGs, the business is setup in a way that WGs can come to the forum and talk about how tough things are and everyone must sympathise but that's not applicable to punters, why? Because punters are just there to be squeezed to the last cent. But the tougher things are for WGs the same for punters because the conditions that have created the toughness for WGs are the same for Punters. I agree a lot with what many have already said and my fav there midnight express, Mind your business, if you're a rock star, people will pay even in dire situations, otherwise come back to life and know that we are all just trying to coexist and have fun. It's your job, you work hard, punters are demanding, etc. That is very true but show me a single person who is happy with their workloads currently, I speak to many clients and in the past two months many have said that their job is too much while others were planning to quit. Guess what? Some of them will end up in this industry and increase the competition and some are really hot, believe I know them. Some WG charge crazy rates and see one client a day and it's their target reached while criticising those who see 5 or more for less price.

But seriously though, things are tough for everyone. Good on you Kaycee, I wish you make much more than when you charged more because your offer is very considerate to the punter's situation. You will be hearing from the shy one.

Kiss the boer, Kiss the farmer. Mwaaaa
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My business....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-03 10:41:14

That's interesting, what sort of messagea are these ladies sending you?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7626
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-03 12:57:01

On 2022-03-03 10:22:37 shyshy said:
This is an exceptional step taken by Kaycee. First, dropping the price to a rate manageable by punters and low enough to entice many punters to take make the booking. Second, making it public was always going to be followed by criticism from other WG because they talk and they are largely concerned about squeezing the most from punters. Third, there's a lot of bias on these streets, the only human beings are WGs, the business is setup in a way that WGs can come to the forum and talk about how tough things are and everyone must sympathise but that's not applicable to punters, why? Because punters are just there to be squeezed to the last cent. But the tougher things are for WGs the same for punters because the conditions that have created the toughness for WGs are the same for Punters. I agree a lot with what many have already said and my fav there midnight express, Mind your business, if you're a rock star, people will pay even in dire situations, otherwise come back to life and know that we are all just trying to coexist and have fun. It's your job, you work hard, punters are demanding, etc. That is very true but show me a single person who is happy with their workloads currently, I speak to many clients and in the past two months many have said that their job is too much while others were planning to quit. Guess what? Some of them will end up in this industry and increase the competition and some are really hot, believe I know them. Some WG charge crazy rates and see one client a day and it's their target reached while criticising those who see 5 or more for less price.

But seriously though, things are tough for everyone. Good on you Kaycee, I wish you make much more than when you charged more because your offer is very considerate to the punter's situation. You will be hearing from the shy one.

Thanks for the positive feedback
Take care
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7627
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-03 12:58:43
Edited: 2022-03-03 13:00:06

On 2022-03-03 10:41:14 Sunnymike said:
That's interesting, what sort of messagea are these ladies sending you?

Well firstly they know me by my real name

One message is as follows

R500???

Really J, is business that bad that you charge so low? You're worth far more than that girl. Can't be that bad can it?
ASASH
ASASH - Re: My business....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 624
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-03 13:03:40

If they put food on your table, pay your rent.... then let them have an opinion. Do you on your own terms.
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 718
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-03 13:13:47

On 2022-03-03 10:22:37 shyshy said:

I love the ending hahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.