Navigation
Jess @ Broadway
Jess @ Broadway - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-07 18:58:44

Thank you Natedawg629 :)
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-07 19:00:38

On 2023-01-07 12:58:18 Jason_Oliver said:
Personally I don't like massages. Maybe its the idea of someone having their hands all over me which I'm not really a fan of which is why I opt more for ladies who offer FH/GFE who also allow me to be in control within the boundaries of course.

Makes sense. Not everyone enjoys someone else being in control. Same as some don't enjoy being the receiver.
Servitor
Servitor - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-07 19:39:18

Elysium on St. James Crescent in Bryanston was the bomb, talking like 20 years ago. Had many a memorable session there...

If you can recreate @Jess, will see you every week, lol. 90 mins was something like R450, the good old days...
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 218
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-07 20:57:24

On 2023-01-07 19:39:18 Servitor said:
Elysium on St. James Crescent in Bryanston was the bomb, talking like 20 years ago. Had many a memorable session there...

If you can recreate @Jess, will see you every week, lol. 90 mins was something like R450, the good old days...

Lol. Yes it was way cheaper back then. I wish I could...
xanthropus
xanthropus - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-08 20:36:20

On 2023-01-06 19:49:22 Jess @ Broadway said:
I kind of feel like I am put on the spot here, but I will try my best to clarify this.

The age limit was put in place because of difficult, disrespectful and rude older gents who made me feel objectified.

That's interesting, from my limited time on the forums, I tend to see more sps saying older gents tend to be very civil, and the younger are rude/ demanding so they set minimum age limits.
I guess it's a bit of luck of the draw as well!
Luckily I am still in the zone of qualifying to both age limits
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 228
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-08 21:06:45

On 2023-01-08 20:36:20 xanthropus said:
On 2023-01-06 19:49:22 Jess @ Broadway said: I kind of feel like I am put on the spot here, but I will try my best to clarify this.

The age limit was put in place because of difficult, disrespectful and rude older gents who made me feel objectified.

That's interesting, from my limited time on the forums, I tend to see more sps saying older gents tend to be very civil, and the younger are rude/ demanding so they set minimum age limits.
I guess it's a bit of luck of the draw as well!
Luckily I am still in the zone of qualifying to both age limits

I guess I may have had a bit of bad luck.(or a lot) It really isn't fair to the nice guys and not fair on the providers either.
Synergy05
Synergy05 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-08 22:00:59

I do not think rudeness or disrespectful behavior is linked to age...fortunately many other gorgeous SP's that will graciously accept our money..even at your establishment. Do you sell your online content to over 55's? Or is rudeness and disrespectful behavior only limited to in person visits?
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 229
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-08 22:13:59
Edited: 2023-01-08 22:37:04

On 2023-01-08 22:00:59 Synergy05 said:
I do not think rudeness or disrespectful behavior is linked to age...fortunately many other gorgeous SP's that will graciously accept our money..even at your establishment. Do you sell your online content to over 55's? Or is rudeness and disrespectful behavior only limited to in person visits?

Firstly, I welcome your opinion on my situation. Just remember, you are not in that room.

Secondly, it's not my establishment.

Yes, they do buy my content, and I do have many regular clients above 55. See my Lesley profile.

I am not offended at your anger about my choice, rather it makes me wonder if you are on the blocked list.

Yes, there are many who would gladly take your money, for me there are some people's money I wouldn't want to earn. (Being: disrespectful, misogynistic, rude)

Frankly, your last question makes no sense. My interaction with gents who buy my content is limited. It's not an hour or 90 minutes of being dry humped and licked in my ears.

With content, it's simple, Hi what videos do you have? Hi I have this and this. Okay done deal. Pay and receive. If the person on the other side were to make a rude remark or use foul unacceptable language, blocking is imminent.
Jerraz
Jerraz - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-08 23:09:10

On 2023-01-08 22:13:59 Jess @ Broadway said:
On 2023-01-08 22:00:59 Synergy05 said: I do not think rudeness or disrespectful behavior is linked to age...fortunately many other gorgeous SP's that will graciously accept our money..even at your establishment. Do you sell your online content to over 55's? Or is rudeness and disrespectful behavior only limited to in person visits?

Firstly, I welcome your opinion on my situation. Just remember, you are not in that room.

Secondly, it's not my establishment.

Yes, they do buy my content, and I do have many regular clients above 55. See my Lesley profile.

I am not offended at your anger about my choice, rather it makes me wonder if you are on the blocked list.

Yes, there are many who would gladly take your money, for me there are some people's money I wouldn't want to earn. (Being: disrespectful, misogynistic, rude)

Frankly, your last question makes no sense. My interaction with gents who buy my content is limited. It's not an hour or 90 minutes of being dry humped and licked in my ears.

With content, it's simple, Hi what videos do you have? Hi I have this and this. Okay done deal. Pay and receive. If the person on the other side were to make a rude remark or use foul unacceptable language, blocking is imminent.

I agree Jess, it's your choice who you see bottom line.
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 232
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-08 23:39:26

@Jerraz

Thank you. For me it wasn't so much a choice as it was a last resort.

Some people will get offended, I completely understand. Maybe, if I were in their shoes I would be too. I myself am very respectful in the room, and I give my very best every time. I, nor anyone should accept less.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.