Navigation
Garry
Garry - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:24

Hey 2 strokes

You hit it on the button boet. I sometimes regret that I havn't beeing seeing working girls all of my life...

Cheers

Garry
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:25

And back to your point way back Johan200...Go down the gift and cash route and you will become sad as well as the laughing stock of the girls who read this site but dont comment often.

Understandably but unfortunately, some of the girls think the only measure of self worth is how much a guy is prepared to blow on them, they forget about what they became worth to some soul who just loves her...silly me!

For just 1 day, I would give anything to feel what it must be like to have this kind of power over people....uuuh, and abuse it too. Hee hee!
johan200
johan200 - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Edited: 2007-11-18 20:34:54

2 Strokes. Garry.. Maybe I should not comment any further on that particular poppie that Garry is referring to... If I think about it maybe her best friends could be spreading malicious rumors? who the fuck knows..

anyway, I think okes should just use common sense, otherwise I have to ask: Are there really so many pathethic, lonely, desperate guys out there who are looking for love from working girls????
Garry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile

Hey guys

Yes, we all want to be liked by these girls, some of us want to be loved by them. Thing is that I for one agree with Johan. How tempting it may be and allthough I am into giving gifts to the wife/girlfriend, there is no way that I am going to start giving presents and cashbonuses to these girls. Reality check, I am seeing this girls for sex.

Yes, we guys tend to develop a kind of relationship with these girls and we have our favorite girls, but giving cash and or expensive gifts has got the penalty of hurting a guy badly.

2 Strokes and Johan makes excellent points. There's no way that a working girl is going to stick to one guy, try as she may and use some common sense. Do not fall in love with one of these girls...

I myself have got a significant other so yes I my love one or more of these girls, but not as much as my significant other...

Cheers

Garry
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:26

Its not so much the gifts that irks me but the expectations of some of the girls you come to know and what they do. No more gifts. My favourite lost, or her friends stole, everything I gave her, roughly worth over R10k. In my book, about 17 sessions of appreciation. I dont get value and she doesnt havent anything to show...we both lose and I have learned.

Been there, done that. No more.

If throwing money away and the refusal to continue doing so like this brands me as a cheapskate I am quite content to live with that, sort of like school fees....

Now that I am a bit poorer, but definitely wiser....just love the girls, Afrikaaners in particular!
carlblake
carlblake - Re: Guys don't get scammed by a Beautiful face !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile

hey 2 strokers....would u say that afrikans chics are a better lay than english chics
Garry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile

Hey 2 strokes

With friends like that your favorite do not need any enemies. There's no way that you are a cheapscate. I'm sure like me that you are willing to pay for good service, but gifts and bonuses falls into another catogory. There is no way that a person can buy the love and affection of one of these chicks, without getting seriously hurt.

Hey Carlblake, havn't you been following the forum? Forsure 2strokes prever afrikaans chicks above english chiks.

Cheers

Garry

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.