Navigation
Natasha
Natasha - Re: Ladies,our turn
Re: Ladies,our turn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-07 16:08:07

My list,jannie,,DuffyDick,Lerak,,,,Coenniexxx,,,,greke,,Bangster,,,Nandziha,,Mbazima,Would like to see you again darlings and the unlisted ones are welcomed.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Ladies,our turn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1990
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-07 16:27:24
Edited: 2016-01-07 16:30:09

On 2016-01-07 14:16:33 Chmoks said:
Naledi,

S'cuse me, was rereading your "...unfortunately a lot of black ladies aren't very active on the forum. They have access to our site, set themselves available, read our forum and this one but won't comment because of the way some clients use the forum as a weapon and how they tend to ridicule WGs" again.

Yeah, certain forummorons instantaneously attack bat speling, and quite frankly I'm no fan of smsspeak either, however this is not the main point I think...

@chmoks, as you know... I sometimes work from a house in Hatfield. All the girls there are black and everybody who's worked there have 1 major reason for not partaking here: public scrutiny.
In fact back in 2014, I adviced a new lady to post on the forum to try gain more budiness...

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Re: Ladies,our turn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 237
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-08 09:05:00

I am not the one to correct people's errors in English language because I think the idea is to get the message across. And for most of us its not even our first language. But Naledi since you did it to a certain gentleman and I found it in bad taste, here is some English 101 for you as well:
1. Everybody who has worked there have should be Everybody who has worked there has.
2. I adviced should be I advised.

Like I said, its not my mother tongue and I don't see the point of correcting grammar here unless the grammar changes the message.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies,our turn
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-01-08 12:53:29

ohhhhh Naledi. No.2 ... hope that list is in order of preference. you shouldnt make a black man blush babes, its not a pretty sight. you are right, weve had alot of near visits last year. maybe you should be my first visit this year.
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: Ladies,our turn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 330
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-08 19:58:18

My name is nowhere to be seen!!!! Haha. Not to worry, ladies dont know my username on ESA when I visit. Late forties also prob not ideal LOL
Cece
Cece - Re: Ladies,our turn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 63
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-09 19:05:42

Hi hi everyone, well there is some of my favorites,I didn't post their names as they are not members, regardless, I still have so much fun,for all of you that posted on the tread,thank you,its been really interesting :). Those that went at it again about race and wallets so forth.... First I don't negotiate, my fee is my fee and still those who did come see me,we enjoyed every second of each other,as for race,come on!each of us,for ourselves have the right to choose who we wish to see,end of story. Meg I must say,I also have a few ladies I want to list ;) those that I have seen and enjoyed so far Belle tousjour,Camryn,Monika mmmmh then those I still would love to meet, ivy at the harem,you meg,tequila from Montana.
Xo xo sooooo Cece;)
Camryn
Camryn - Re: Ladies,our turn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 257
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-09 19:43:32

Cece - oh Gosh..
Interesting subject xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies,our turn
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-01-10 00:49:50

Eish....
Interesting thread!
I will do this every weekend...A bottle of wine, smokes, and my laptop...Reading you guys just makes my day!
I have a life...but this part of my life assists me when I am bored!
Thanks for the thread!!!!
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Ladies,our turn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5301
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-10 00:52:03

@Cece looks like you and I may have to do some exploring with some of the ladies on your list together why dont we ;-)
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Ladies,our turn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1291
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-10 08:40:12

@cece I can vouch for Tequila, she is a gem and shags for the first team...a visit to the two of you together will be awesome!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.