Navigation
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2685
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 11:00:41
Edited: 2021-12-12 11:03:24

In the past when I responded to my reviews freely(expressing my feelings) some punters will be jealous and will tell me things like:

**Why did you tell the whole world that he is handsome and you never replied on my review calling me handsome.........

**Did you treat him like me, I thought I was special

**Why did you praise him

The list is endless....

at some stage, I stopped responding to reviews as well......

But since covid started, I got to learn a lot and I am greatful for each visit and video sessions from real wankers, so I am now writing from my heart, and I no longer entertaining any punter dictator.

Some punters hide behind keyboard to bully others, that I noticed from day 1.

To new punters, follow your heart, be a Real gentlemen to the ladies and you will be rewarded with good service,then you have a choice to review or not.

So yeah, Reviews or not, ESA is still the best advertising platform for me.

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 12:06:51

On 2021-12-12 10:45:02 BOOBS53 said:
Very true words spoken Miss Red. At the end of the day we just want a good time without unnecessary drama ;)

I think most punters and SPs want drama free punting.. it is just that 0.1% that likes to stir the pot and create sour broths.;)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 12:22:44

@Nadia and Vicky..

We are all humans with feelings.;) And it is natural to now and then have some volnerabilities/insecurities.

But we just need to take a step back and realise that sometimes that review ain't comin ever, not because of us, but because of the other persons own volnarabiliets/ insecurities.
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 12:29:23

On 2021-12-12 12:22:44 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
@Nadia and Vicky..

We are all humans with feelings.;) And it is natural to now and then have some volnerabilities/insecurities.

But we just need to take a step back and realise that sometimes that review ain't comin ever, not because of us, but because of the other persons own volnarabiliets/ insecurities.

I agree @Miss Red! As i have said before...although it is nice to get a nice review, I dont really mind if i get one or not. What matters more and gives me more pleasure is if that gentlemen returns for more!
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3461
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-12 12:43:48

Thanks ms red and Vicki and Nadia and Lalaa for the input. I won't bother with reviews anymore. I also feel like for the bully boy gang it's a way to try control our earnings. I wouldnt be surprised if some guys tell punters to not review certain ladies. I know I'm not well liked by certain individuals here.

@Kommerq your comment comes as no surprise. Thanks at least for acknowledging that i have feelings. Never one to miss an opportunity to twist a knife. I won't take it to heart considering from where it comes.

Reviews are great when they are honest and help both us and the punters. I have always felt it helps to boost business and helps you build your brand. I used to get reviews quite consistently and then nothing for the longest time. I really thought that was strange considering my service hasn't changed. But maybe I place too much value in them.

Anyway lovely ladies and guys, have a Lovely Sunday.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2840
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 19:44:40
Edited: 2021-12-12 20:00:53

On 2021-12-11 10:48:19 Rossia said:
Dont worry same happened to me.i get so many guys booking and having fun,most gold members but are scared to review.as i heard the ladies that give them specials will get pissed off at them as i get paid my full fee no discount nothing.but at list you making money so best keep it on the low,better than making those jealous girls your enemies.

Rossia you are an amazing lady, I will surely be doing a review for you when we meet. I am really looking forward to it before I leave next year. If not, maybe if you are up for it, I could make arrangements to fly you over for a holiday on that side of the ocean.

The review system is a big part of this community, That is what makes this ESA site so great.

Funny enough, I have never experienced any of the ladies I visit, regularly or even new, telling me not to review anyone. Nobody owns me, nor do I own anybody. We are all human. I feel it is because I have set very strict preferences as to the quality of ladies I visit. Firstly I screen for their personality and manners in responses on the forum and WA. Their professionalism and quality of service make a big difference towards me even getting in contact with them and reaching out on WA.

@LaalaNo1, you are correct. Don't let reviews bother you. Reviews are just your brand, The image of yourself that you hold up. It gives punters (especially the new ones) some insight as to the personality that you have. If you are the type of person that they would get along well with when in a booking and for them to make that booking and go through with it. I personally search the reviews and forum posts of the lady to see how she carries herself in all conversations.

@Fred9, Maybe people need to start realising that a bad review is not that the place or service is sh!t. They need to take it as this is where they need to do some work to improve themselves to be better, maybe even better than the competition. It is the lazy ones that always think of it as bad. How a lady responds to a bad review tells a lot about her personality. If she is angry and lashes out all the time, it indicates a lot of red flags for me. If she is professional and maintains her respect, I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I always leave a review for all the ladies that provide excellent professional service. There are many that even go the extra mile, and deserve the credit where it is due. Some ladies will dig their own holes, and lay in them. Whenever I do a review, I send it to the lady to check if she is happy with the content first (Maybe I am oversharing some things that they do one-off because they go out of their way for me). If they are happy with the content, I will post it. I will never lie in a review, nor do I ever get bookings for discounted or free rates. I don't even think that ESA allows that.

I don't care for the internal politics as a client. I got no time for drama and bullshit. That's what I pay Netflix to take care of for me. I am untameable and have nothing to hide or prove to anyone. I will call a spade a spade. I don't like to beat around the bush. I love tasting the sweet-tasting juices from the ladies neatly trimmed bushes or lack thereof. The jealousy and negativity need to come to an end. We should be helping each other and growing each other instead. Everyone has feelings, and we should respect that.

In my experience, I have visited many Pretoria ladies, and have never had any threats. In fact here is a list of some of them in Pretoria. I'm not going to go through and find every lady I reviewed.
(All ads are currently active)

Tisha: One in a million, the most professional and best quality of service. ESA's No. 1 lady, I don't know how many times now.
www.esa.co.za/forum/pagerouter.php

Cleo: A truly open-minded, fun and sweet lady

Galaxy: An absolute pleasure with a beautiful personality to match.

Samira: A stunning, talented lady. Wonderful and friendly personality

One lady, I must admit I had such an amazing time with, I could never find her profile, so I had not posted my review yet (it happens, I have ADD). When I do, I surely will visit again and make sure I get her profile this time.

Two ladies, One I visited last month, and one yesterday, whom I will not be placing a review, as to not hurt their profile, maybe it was an off day, after all, we are human. I had horrible service where they felt like they were doing me a favour. I am not in the business of killing peoples profiles and income. I like to empower people to grow and become successful. People do deserve second chances.

Then there are some who are sadly not here with us anymore as well.

Maybe they are doing something right. Providing a service so great that punters are so happy about that they want to brag on the ladies profile about what a good time they had.

Food for thought:
If you MANIPULATE people, they will give you exactly what you pay for.
If you INSPIRE people they will give you more than you ask for.

I suppose it is again a handful that spoils things for the good ones that end up suffering.
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 375
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 20:10:59

Rossia, Victoria, Miss Red, AE, and others gave excellent comments.
Important is to do the reviews honestly as it is part and parcel of what is successful in purple world.
And AE , once more, your evaluation is superb.
We must share a drink one day at HOE.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2842
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 20:40:06
Edited: 2021-12-12 21:02:14

On 2021-12-12 20:10:59 Frank the tank said:
Rossia, Victoria, Miss Red, AE, and others gave excellent comments.
Important is to do the reviews honestly as it is part and parcel of what is successful in purple world.
And AE , once more, your evaluation is superb.
We must share a drink one day at HOE.

Yes Sir, I was there for the most part of yesterday. It will be awesome to meet and have some drinks.

This was my review for HOE in PTA of my 2 visits over 2 months.
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3462
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 08:13:55

#Yawn Self Appointed Forum wannabee AE thank you for using my thread to advertise other ladies.
Trinity Black
Trinity Black - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 08:33:11

So very true ladies,I too get good paying clients and they never comment at first it would bother me but after reading all your comments I'm feeling that maybe they are scared of something , it's funny that we are all here to have fun and make money but some ladies want to hoard clients.

But let's keep making that

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.