Navigation
TheDicktator
TheDicktator - Re: Caught out!
Re: Caught out!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 09:30:00

@johnboi you have a duty to disclose the name of the WG that scammed you, how else would the rest of us know. Especially if esa wont ban her.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8132
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 09:31:50

On 2021-10-05 09:30:00 TheDicktator said:
@johnboi you have a duty to disclose the name of the WG that scammed you, how else would the rest of us know. Especially if esa wont ban her.

Page nr one post six have a look.
Queen Ananas
Queen Ananas - Re: Caught out!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-05 11:19:53

On 2021-10-03 15:46:04 liebherr said:
So we were 4 guys and decided to book a lady for company. The area don't normally have a wide variety of choices.

So when a popular lady with good ratings appeared in the area we thought: Let's take the opportunity. What a disaster.....

She insisted on a deposit of 1500.00 and we've sent 2000. We never saw her!

We've texted and phoned after the deposit for her to confirm the receipt of the money send transaction with no luck.

Got an explanation jus before 9pm that se won't be able to make it due to a crisis.

This morning her ad appeared in a different province.

I am a venue guy.....especially HOE and this was just confirmation that it will stay that way...lol

Wow. It's not fair that this happened to you guys. That gives us girls a bad reputation.

All I can say from my side, and I am sure a lot of the ladies will agree, is don't let one bad experience change your opinion about the rest of us.

Some people, myself included insist on a deposit. And won't actually scam you and run away with the money.

This is a small community and people talk. In the end its all about how reliable you are as well as your quality of service you provide.

I'm sure you will find the right lady to show you that not everyone is like that.

Goodluck with that
Your Queen XXX
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Caught out!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 325
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 11:26:52

I have to interject, I will never pay a deposit to a WG. I would be a legitimate booking but if that is asked of me then I can take my money elsewhere.
Johnboi
Johnboi - Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 11:37:30

On 2021-10-05 09:30:00 TheDicktator said:

It was Bree Lynwood. I gave her money on a few occasions when i finally made a booking she said that i have to pay for it which I did she then walked out of the booking just because i wanted to establish time properly. I took my booking money but never recovered the other money. I asked that she please see me and that I will leave the other money she refused to and never returned the other money. I tried with ESA they did nothing and i made peace and left it. I don't know what she is but what she did to me was not right.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11947
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 11:41:50

Eish again :((
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Caught out!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-05 11:46:00

On 2021-10-05 11:26:52 ASASH said:
I have to interject, I will never pay a deposit to a WG. I would be a legitimate booking but if that is asked of me then I can take my money elsewhere.

I've also paid my deposit school fees before and told myself "never again", but I've opened up to a bit of nuance and think there are some acceptable scenarios (although the risk to punters is never eliminated):
1. Punter's a previous no-show
2. Overnight bookings
3. Outcalls

1's never applied to me, and 2 & 3 are extremely rare for me, but I'd be open to it if it was a girl I considered reputable.

DropKick
DropKick - Re: Caught out!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 12:39:04

On 2021-10-05 11:37:30 Johnboi said:
On 2021-10-05 09:30:00

It was Bree Lynwood.

Bad kitty. No treats for you :(

Thanks for the heads up Sir!
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Caught out!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 12:52:07

On 2021-10-05 11:46:00 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-10-05 11:26:52 ASASH said: I have to interject, I will never pay a deposit to a WG. I would be a legitimate booking but if that is asked of me then I can take my money elsewhere.
I've also paid my deposit school fees before and told myself "never again", but I've opened up to a bit of nuance and think there are some acceptable scenarios (although the risk to punters is never eliminated):
1. Punter's a previous no-show
2. Overnight bookings
3. Outcalls

1's never applied to me, and 2 & 3 are extremely rare for me, but I'd be open to it if it was a girl I considered reputable.

I get you but look at the SP's that are been messing the common punter around, they are "reputable" they have quite a bit of ratings score.

I just cannot take that chance with that kind off cash. Too many variables to consider.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Caught out!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-05 12:58:41

I get you as well @ASASH. It would be very exceptional for me to pay a deposit, but I've eased up slightly towards the idea (based on the previously mentioned conditions). The risk is always there though.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.