Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Married Punters
Re: Married Punters
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-04 16:17:32

WGs are cheaper than wives. Every time we f&@$ it is followed by requests that are way above the of a WG
roshta
roshta - Re: Married Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 544
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-04 17:10:15

Punting works for me. You don't have to worry when you bump onto the wg that you have bonked when you are with wifey at the mall. No late night whatsapps or weekend midnight calls from a semi drunk chick. They tend to forget their place when they start to develop feelings from the constant bonking.

Punting still safe because, a close friend of mine preferred to have extra marital concubines. I guess he got too comfortable. One of them gave birth to twins. The other one kid that are 3 weeks apart. His pullout game was not the best. The bloke was even contemplating suicide.

With all that said I doubt that I will ever knock up a wg.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Married Punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-04 17:20:58

On 2018-09-04 09:26:18 Miss Barbie Doll said:
I feel sorry for the one who left his ring at my place. i bet he so in trouble

Text him and say your PA realised he forgot his diary/notebook in the boardroom/conference/training facility during his last meeting at your offices LOL
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Married Punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5352
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-04 21:28:44

On 2018-09-04 17:20:58 John_Benz said:
On 2018-09-04 09:26:18

Text him and say your PA realised he forgot his diary/notebook in the boardroom/conference/training facility during his last meeting at your offices LOL

I wish but i really have so much respect for my clients,if he says do not contact me.i never do,yes i have other few clients that arent even clients anymore but friends.and i know when to contact them and not.
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Married Punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 428
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-04 21:43:41

So Ms Barbie this guy still hasn't contacted you and ask about his ring??
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Married Punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5353
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-04 21:56:06

On 2018-09-04 21:43:41 Sexyhumour said:
So Ms Barbie this guy still hasn't contacted you and ask about his ring??

Nope i have been hoping to get a call from him,but there is nothing
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Married Punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 429
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-04 22:08:36

On 2018-09-04 21:56:06 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2018-09-04 21:43:41 Sexyhumour said: So Ms Barbie this guy still hasn't contacted you and ask about his ring??

Nope i have been hoping to get a call from him,but there is nothing

So he hasn't realised that his ring is missing from his finger? Or maybe he bought a similar one.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Married Punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-04 22:46:26

That's why gfe is offered compared to wife experience haha
heisenburg
heisenburg - Re: Married Punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 193
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-04 22:59:10

I carelessly left the phone in the charger and on ESA browser. I can tell you that wifey has gone through it since there is no password. A storm is brewing and sex drought for days.
rtforme
rtforme - Re: Married Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-04 23:23:55

On 2018-09-03 08:43:40 J_69 said:
Good Mrning Ladies and Gents. This thread is mainly directed at married gents but ladies you may add your 2c if it adds value. I'm still kind of in awe with my lacklustre sex life, I'm mid thirties and have devoted my life to wifey dearest and will continue 2do so till death do us part. However, wifey is not a very sexual creature and I've ticked all her emotional boxes and will continue to try and do so. I love cookie and hate the fact that I have to ask for it when it should be given freely. So my question to u married punters who also have lacklustre sex lives at home: Does punting really fill that void 4u?
Anybody wit a similar situation as mine and managed to turn it around?

I don't think turning it around so to speak is a realistic expectation... the point is that you crave something missing at home; as do we all. Very little is actually in yojr control to turn around. In my case I crave the new and unexplored and this is something my wife could never "fix" on her own. In your case it may be something different, but ultimately in my experience never something we can directly influence without our partners involvement and knowledge. I tried to create this on my end, but my wife was reluctant and as such my avenue was to resolve the issue on my own. I am still trying to find the right mix, but at least the persute keeps me partially fulfilled.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.