Navigation
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 301
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:10:47

Dloc, not sure how you get to me cryin!!!! i am not the one that posted a stupid topic saying how you sick of 'Budgets' racist comments, remember you did that!!!!

I simply stated that you are a fucking baby for doing so, and grow some fucking balls you twat!!!!!!!!!

No you you had a go about me being white in your last comment to me, and you know what that does not affect me at all, because i am happy to be white, so be as racist as you like about us white people and i am ok with that, but when it comes to people like you it is different, are you just not liking yourself or what????

You so want the admin of ESA to comment and say that they bad for not doing so, but to be honest you brought this all on yourself. You dont post anything worth while, and then you post something this stupid and want our support on it, go get fucked!!!!!

The forum is to post reports on WG, good or bad, to help out fellow punters in their quest to visit, not to post a report on how hurt you are about what Budget had to say!!!!!

robbinghood
robbinghood - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:12:17

@martin again........if you could perceive hookers the way hookers perceive you, then all these gushing and oohing and ahhing would be history. we are all here to play. then go ahead and play and stop making yourself some advocate for the..............ladies????????hahaha
martinh
martinh - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:12:18

@ robbinghood if I could not read i would not be on this forum. i dont pay for sex , never have never will.. its for free. I enjoy reading the posts ... whores and punters acting ' oh so mighty'...
martinh
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:17:01
Edited: 2010-08-19 15:19:56

Whats your story robbighood .... can't get what you want ? The pretty little white thing so no .......
robbinghood
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:22:24

I get what I want......and now I have an idea of what you want........Hmm , lets see, you dont pay for sex? so its either
1) you con it from the girls by being their advocates or springing to their defense

2) you get your rocks off by jerking to the special the girls write about
Then since you ar not a punter, what the fuck are you doing here?????
Oh yeah, you have a right to be here right? cool, just like I have the right to my 2 cents worth.
How are you Martin? Lets be pals? hehe. I have no grouse with you, the person i want isnt here yet, wonder why.lol
martinh
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:28:58

or option 3 - as i said i enjoy reading the forum, entertaining in its own way.
dbloc
dbloc - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:37:00

JARED53 - I write a post stating someone is/was out of line then you take it to mean
- i'm crying out for love
- i'm racist
- i'm unhappy white hoes wont fuck non-whites
- i'm unhappy being non white,

how do you come up with that? By the way i didnt even make my race obvious nor did i purport to be any race.

I'm really starting to doubt you conceptualising skills. If you dont come up with something that disproves this then this is the last time i am addressing anything you say
dbloc
dbloc - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:39:23

@Hood, dont entertain this guy, what he has been after all along is to talk about 'oh you guys are mad cos whites wont fuck you'
Shit anyone white or not should get some help if they lose sleep over another race not fucking another
robbinghood
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 15:52:37

@dbloc....... I live in London and I am black and there sre so many chicks to choose from. I am actually dying now to fuck a black chick.......lol
@dbloc- [email protected]
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 16:00:04

@ Hood

Well mate, you should visit SA then, as you can see there is alot to choose from in the category you are looking for.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.