Burfi
Burfi - Re: Airtyme plz bbe
Re: Airtyme plz bbe
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-30 09:31:56

On 2018-07-29 08:31:25 Crave said:
Andddddd... Got another one, from someone who clearly misses me. What's app message (1) Babe, kindly top up my data. What's app message (2) how are you? What's app message (3) kissy face.

At least get the order right... Lol..

My message (1 - and only). I am working.

Boss, at least she asked "kindly". LOL!

Burfi
Burfi - Re: Airtyme plz bbe
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-30 09:46:40
Edited: 2018-07-30 09:47:50

On 2018-07-23 11:56:42 Bobbyjon said:
I had one that asked for money. Then airtime. I was new to this game and gave it to her as i have booked her a couple of times before. Was promised a huge discount at our next booking. I went there. She basically gave me a blowjob. And said sorry im feeling off today. Which wouldn't have pissed me off except its a regular occurence ( always something up)

I stopped seeing a certain PSE provider for the same reasons. A real pity, since when she's in top of her game she is fucking awesome. But she had way too many "feeling off today" days irony is that I still paid her full fees even tho she "borrowed" money for rent/electricity/medicalemergency.

The last time it was a higher ask (R1500) for emergency rental to avoid eviction,with promises of a booking of no charge since for all intends I paid for two sessions with that R1.5K. So week later I booked rocked up and she says: "I know you always help me, and I owe you big time but please could you at least pay me R600 for this booking since business is bad and I'll make it up to you". I say no problemo, I understand. After I hand over the R600, there was no PSE or GFE. It was "I'm feeling off today, my pussy is too sensitive becoz last night client was rough. I can only give you a blow".
She conveniently didn't relay this info to me when I made the booking or before paying again. Thats when I decided it's time to move on from her and never ever bother again. It wasn't about the money, but more of contempt she treated me with trying to play me like a sucker.
Mistro
Mistro - Re: Airtyme plz bbe
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-09 12:03:32

Just watsapp a lady to enquire. Got the details and said when I'm ready will arrange booking. Next thing I get a message back to send airtime so she can phone her child. Damn I feel bad now but I'm not not gonna give in. Her pics are hot but this behaviour. Now I will lose her number. Pity.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Airtyme plz bbe
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 809
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-09 12:46:38

It's not just wgs. Happens on all the social and dating apps too. I think most of on those apps are probably guys posting downloaded images to take advantage of desperate guys thinking they could land a hottie.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Airtyme plz bbe
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1511
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-09 13:07:41

On 2018-07-22 09:27:21 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-07-22 09:26:15 BOOBS53 said: I am in need of airtime please .. want to contact a couple of ladies ... lol !!!

Lol, no jokes BOOBS...Some guys send 'please call me'....bwahaha

Would not know how to send a "please call me". Have never done it in my life.
JohnnyBGoode
JohnnyBGoode - Re: Airtyme plz bbe
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 13:43:05

I have actually had good experiences with two WGs who asked for some money in genuine need (some months apart)

They both wanted me to not pay the next time I saw them - we agreed on waiving the tip - they both genuinely appreciated the help and certainly made it worth my while

perhaps it had something to do with the fact that I was already a regular - and they did not ask again

So I guess not every situation is the same

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.