Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-14 13:02:13

Marry the whore.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-14 13:11:08

On 2018-10-13 23:19:45 2cool4u007 said:
On 2018-10-13 22:49:51 Gav31 said: On 2018-10-13 22:34:10 2cool4u007 said:
It can be a beautiful thing to have such a enriching channel of communication

Communication is everything. It has to come willingly from both sides. This is what's lacking in my marriage. You talk and talk and talk, hoping that things will get better but it doesn't. Lack of communication is the key underlying cause of a sexless marriage. After many years of trying, I've given up trying and just go with the flow now. Started punting 10 years into my marriage to keep sane, and haven't looked back since ;)

Yes and u really prove what I said in response to another guy that there's more to a marriage than sex until u aren't getting any and that's all u can focus on, then its looked for elsewhere like here

People are different, some are driven by their sexual desires and some aren't. For some crazy reason men all too often forget that women go through some of the most phenomenal and personally challenging changes to their bodies and minds when they start having families, not to mention the added stress of looking after a family even if there is a balance in roles. Sex is no longer the most important thing and that is okay, if they have to adapt we should too, but they should NEVER be judged on not giving some before you fully understand why and sometimes that means digging deeper than the emotions our loins bring.

From feeling like their bodies aren't good enough after giving birth to the emotions of not feeling like they are good mothers despite them being amazing at what they do. Every single permutation leads to the state of their emotional well being. I agree with the communication piece, marriage is not about sex and most women who cheat are not complaining about the lack of sex they complain about the lack of attention and appreciation. You get those elements right sex flows naturally and it really isn't the focal point of any relationship it merely enhances it.

Its just an opinion, it sounds like you have taken it personally. That was never the intention.

2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-14 14:56:54

On 2018-10-14 11:47:59 Need4Passion said:
Wow, it got back on track after a complete derail

Looks like according to u its derailed again. Someone else just said marry the whore. Also aren't u the one on another post that complained about your wife not being sexual?
Blades
Blades - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 09:54:40

I didn't read the thread, only the original post.

Marry the conservative girl who is a tiger in bed.

I went out with a girl for 5 years everybody considered a "nun". She was really conservative and a "jesus freak". Our relationship was nobody's business, but everybody assumed she wouldn't have sex before marriage. But we did have sex. And boy, when we did it, we did it. She could do things that was amazing. She was open to almost anything except watersports and anal (although she did aggree to try it once,but we didn't get very far). Whe would have entire week-ends where we would basically stay indoors and screw each other's brains out, only pausing to have a quick meal.
fduck
fduck - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 10:35:24

Just wandering if the marrige between punter and wg would last after initial attraction?
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 636
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 10:52:09

On 2018-10-14 13:11:08 d--b said:
On 2018-10-13 23:19:45 2cool4u007 said: On 2018-10-13 22:49:51 Gav31 said: On 2018-10-13 22:34:10 2cool4u007 said:
It can be a beautiful thing to have such a enriching channel of communication

Communication is everything. It has to come willingly from both sides. This is what's lacking in my marriage. You talk and talk and talk, hoping that things will get better but it doesn't. Lack of communication is the key underlying cause of a sexless marriage. After many years of trying, I've given up trying and just go with the flow now. Started punting 10 years into my marriage to keep sane, and haven't looked back since ;)

Yes and u really prove what I said in response to another guy that there's more to a marriage than sex until u aren't getting any and that's all u can focus on, then its looked for elsewhere like here

People are different, some are driven by their sexual desires and some aren't. For some crazy reason men all too often forget that women go through some of the most phenomenal and personally challenging changes to their bodies and minds when they start having families, not to mention the added stress of looking after a family even if there is a balance in roles. Sex is no longer the most important thing and that is okay, if they have to adapt we should too, but they should NEVER be judged on not giving some before you fully understand why and sometimes that means digging deeper than the emotions our loins bring.

From feeling like their bodies aren't good enough after giving birth to the emotions of not feeling like they are good mothers despite them being amazing at what they do. Every single permutation leads to the state of their emotional well being. I agree with the communication piece, marriage is not about sex and most women who cheat are not complaining about the lack of sex they complain about the lack of attention and appreciation. You get those elements right sex flows naturally and it really isn't the focal point of any relationship it merely enhances it.

Its just an opinion, it sounds like you have taken it personally. That was never the intention.

You should be a marriage guidance counsellor
J_69
J_69 - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 426
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 11:23:37

Lady in the street and a freak in the bed
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 14:46:14

On 2018-10-15 10:35:24 fduck said:
Just wandering if the marrige between punter and wg would last after initial attraction?

If you make it work, it should last.. That goes for any marriage, be it SP; WG; MG; or conservative girl
Blades
Blades - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 19:41:52

On 2018-10-15 10:35:24 fduck said:

So you met in a session and things progress to marriag...

I promise you that in the back of your mind the fear will always be there that another punter will sweep her off her feet like you did.

Every punter, any punter could be the one...it will be constant. There every day she is working...

Confidence that it couldn't happen again will be extreme stupidity

That is an emotional mine field that very few relationships would survive...
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 638
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 20:12:56

On 2018-10-15 19:41:52 Blades said:
On 2018-10-15 10:35:24 fduck said: Just wandering if the marrige between punter and wg would last after initial attraction?

So you met in a session and things progress to marriag...

I promise you that in the back of your mind the fear will always be there that another punter will sweep her off her feet like you did.

Every punter, any punter could be the one...it will be constant. There every day she is working...

Confidence that it couldn't happen again will be extreme stupidity

That is an emotional mine field that very few relationships would survive...

Surely it would be incumbent upon you to keep 'the missus' happy at home?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.