Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Horrified
Re: Horrified
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6747
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-05 20:22:19

On 2019-01-05 19:31:43 Mike X said:
Posts in this forum so easily gets blown out of proportion.

I didn't say you are not human. I have the greatest respect for most women on Esa.

I was just saying that life is hard and people and weird (some say sick) but instead of crying about it learn how to deal with it and know what and who to avoid.

Same ladies always over emotional over everything. Not referring to you Lacey - I understand you must have been shocked.

Cheers again

Mike 0 a post was made on the public forum nobody was crying. Incase you haven't noticed we are women and women are emotional beings. Yes we have learned to deal with it after many years of practice.

So we post from experience.

Now lets put this to you you phone a working who is tired of your wanking ass she drops the call in your ear. You come to the forum crying that the service providers are rude.

So what do we do. Do we tell you to fuck off. Drop the call or cut it either way the service provider is the one in the wrong not the ass on the other side. Judging from your posts here today sorry to say. You dont strike me as a man that has respect for ladies on esa like you claim.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Horrified
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-05 20:59:54

I'm going to take JustJay's advice now otherwise this will never die

Apologies to Lacey for dragging this on.

Take care
Lacey
Lacey - Re: Horrified
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 750
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-06 16:23:32

@mike no problem huni xxx look after yourself xxx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-07 14:45:06

Interesting thread, but very sensitive!

I can understand any SP getting rialed up with this topic. Unfortunately we live in a world with many different people that have fetishes.

I am definately not condoning this clients request. Unfortunately these sick fucks exist.

Waisting your time and energy. Forget about it and move on! Nothing we can done about these people that wonder around in our space.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Horrified
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1659
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 15:02:46

In protest.... let's all not do doggy style again!
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Horrified
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-07 15:40:25

On 2019-01-07 15:02:46 semensquirter said:
In protest.... let's all not do doggy style again!

Woof woof. Hilarious.
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Horrified
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 855
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-07 21:51:10
Edited: 2019-01-07 21:53:25

When I read the client's request, recalled an episode of the "Nip Tuck" series with Melissa Gilbert.
She arrived at the practice of the very handsome and debauched plastic surgeons, with her little toy pom pet and one of her nipples in a Ziplock bag that her pet had bitten off.

I was traumatised by the thought of Laura Ingram, from Little House on the Prairie, having a nipple ripped off by this cute little toy pom doggy.

If that was not bad enough, not so long ago I read about a man who smeared peanut butter on his genitals, fell asleep and when he woke up his dog had bitten of and eaten his prized family jewels.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-08 08:20:58

WTF! Where has all the respect gone? Lacey, you should have told him that you'd like to see the dog fuck his arse doggy style.
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Horrified
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-08 10:13:13
Edited: 2019-01-08 10:16:39

An interesting read.
Besides not being my cup of tea I decided to read the entire thread which is not typical for me.

Lessons learnt from this thread
1. Some requests are not acceptable to some and offend others so instead of making a song and dance about it just say no thanks.
2. If it's not true, kind or necessary rather don't say anything (Mynx)
3. Never mind where any of our lines are drawn we all have one line we should never cross and that is the word consensual. Nadia's comment on bestiallity (and peadophillia) can never be consensual was a real eye opener.
4. Doggystyle is out this week (semensquirter)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.