Navigation
Lexus
Lexus - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Posts to Date: 581
Posted: 2019-01-23 13:50:57
Edited: 2019-01-23 15:35:25

Traumatic the after effects, they don't understand or maybe they do , the harm, not just physical but mentally that one carries with them for a long time if not forever.

A caitiff(despicable mean coward) he is indeed and everyone who works with him.

Just chin up ladies, irrespective of what we do, we do it with pride and that he can never take from You.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 380
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-24 08:19:41

My two cents...

I believe punters also need to know about these things, as there are many of us who are the exact opposite of assholes like that, and knowing that there is another end of the spectrum keeps us grounded and humble to be who we are.

As for the personal details... yeah, let's not post that on the forum. But nothing stops you from sending us 'nice guys' a PM with his contact details so we can politely show him the error of his ways when we cross paths one day... ;)

Make love, not war peeps. Make it often. And a lot. :)
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Psychotic [Name removed by Esa Admin]
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 413
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-08 11:37:51

On 2019-01-22 17:26:58 Celia said:
It's easy for these scum bags to assault rape and terrorize girl. So when these girls want to report and look for help they are 2 questions short of a Spanish inquisition and have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that what they say is true before anyone offers any assistance.

This hardly seems fair. If you bring these ass holes to public attention it might just stop them from raping someone else.

Pepper spray under the pillow
Knife between matress
Panic button next to the bed
Gun in the closet
Kickboxing classes on Thursdays
Seems we have to take drastic measures to defend ourselves ladies!

Lol, Celia. Remind me not to 'surprise' you by accidentally slapping your ass at the wrong time... or at least, give me a head start. :P

It's funny, but sadly true... I feel for you ladies. Karma is great but it works a bit slow. Your method will deliver instant karma. ;) xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.