YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: WTF Review
Re: WTF Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1242
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 09:25:57
Edited: 2022-02-04 09:26:50

On 2022-02-04 09:15:45 Bullfinkle said:
@Bella being pressured or coerced into doing something you're not comfortable can still fall within the bounds of rape. Not all rape includes forcing yourself on someone else. I don't know what happened in that room but just pointing this out.

The word rape is thrown around too loosely.

If she consented to it that's it. Her comfortability after the fact is irrelevant - unless she specifically asked him to stop but he didn't.

As for 'coercion' that happens when alcohol is involved or when the person was coerced under duress I.e. she was threatened. But because in this case there was a transaction involved, such a case would not go far in court.

By the way, I still think the guy is a douche for posting it publically.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WTF Review
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-04 09:33:24

The nonchalance is shocking.

I'd previously seen one review where a punter bragged about raw anal with a WG from Welkom who operated in Noordwyk at the time but it didn't go to this level.
Bella Pink
Bella Pink - Re: WTF Review
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 248
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-04 09:34:38

On 2022-02-04 09:15:45 Bullfinkle said:
@Bella being pressured or coerced into doing something you're not comfortable can still fall within the bounds of rape. Not all rape includes forcing yourself on someone else. I don't know what happened in that room but just pointing this out.

As for your second point he may not have done it with every lady but most punters will now think twice about each lady he reviews.

Many ladies are not comfortable doing this anyway, especially in the beginning, does that mean that whenever they get a client they are raped????... I know I was in the beginning, does that mean that I was always getting raped in the beginning????

As for wat u said about my 2nd point i have no comment on that bcoz I already said that I think its ignorant to think that every adult lady(with a brain) that this guy has been with just willingly laid back and spread they legs and happily took it raw... He must be 1 unicorn, charismatic, multi-billionaire extraordinary, out-of-this world godly creature to be able to make every girl do this.lol
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-04 14:24:21

Guys. I went through that oke's reviews. I think this is my cue. It's been fun. Have a good life.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: WTF Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4187
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 14:38:51

Dear Ladies and Gentleman

Please note that the lady in question has not contacted ESA and therefor we have no reason to believe that she has been coerced in taking part in the act of having unprotected sexual relations with Depeche257.

Esa has tried to contact the advertiser she has not answered her phone and has not contacted us back

Regards
Esa Admin
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-04 14:54:55

On 2022-02-04 09:00:59 Bella Pink said:
To me rape means a girl says no or does not want to do it and the guy forces himself on her.

If I don't give you consent to do something and you do it you have forced something upon me that I didn't want. That's rape in your definition.

A woman isn't always going to scream no when a man is on top of her.

If we're doing it doggie and you say no anal but I decide to put it in your anus then that's rape. You did not consent to it. Regardless of whether I pay more or apologize or if I'm a nice guy. I did something you didn't want.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-04 14:57:34

I hope the woman is all good. I hope the punter isn't all good.

Let's respect women. This is a fucking tough job without asshole clients.

It's fucking brutal when some asshole forces you to do something you don't want to do.

That's my only two cents. It's not virtue signalling it's imploring all gents to be good humans please.
Sabrina @ Sensual Spa
Sabrina @ Sensual Spa - Re: WTF Review
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 480
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-04 15:47:03

On 2022-02-03 19:17:58 Kooni said:
@Sabrina

Raw is a slang term that is defined as unprotected sex even if it is with your partner, it stays "raw"

Please bring the facts to proof me wrong. And if you can't an apolgy for wishing the worst onto me would be in order.

Doubt if I will get the apology, forgot it is part of you to get really nasty to others when things are not going your way.

May I never be so desperate to consider visiting you.

I don't need your business, I make gang cash, son.
Charlotte Taylor
Charlotte Taylor - Re: WTF Review
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-04 16:29:11

On 2022-02-04 14:57:34 OneNightOnlyTwo said:
I hope the woman is all good. I hope the punter isn't all good.

Let's respect women. This is a fucking tough job without asshole clients.

It's fucking brutal when some asshole forces you to do something you don't want to do.

That's my only two cents. It's not virtue signalling it's imploring all gents to be good humans please.

Why is your post making me cry. Oops! getting all emotional here. Such a kind soul you are. Live long and punt longer...
Bella Pink
Bella Pink - Re: WTF Review
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 249
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-04 16:30:52

On 2022-02-04 09:33:24 [deleted] said:
] The nonchalance is shocking.

When i first saw the review i thought WOW, i was highly shook i had to read that a couple of time to make sure I read it correctly... nd then i read a comment that said something like u must watch out for the girls he's visited... And it made me feel some type of way bcos ive seen the guy, nd it made it seem like every girl he's been with allows that.

I have a list of things that i dont do and he didnt force me to do anything I don't do... Still think wat he did was irresponsible behavior. "Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.