Navigation
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 424
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 16:43:32
Edited: 2022-02-06 16:48:33

That said I think we might have different definitions of what "forced" means. I don't think that barring people from travel/venues etc constitutes 'force'. Its just saying "you can choose as you wish, but we're going to minimise your ability to put others at risk".

It's no different from saying "you can choose to smoke, but you have to go over there away from others so you don't impose your choice on others". Just in the case of covid your threat to others isn't momentary (ie just at the moment you light up), it's every moment you're around, so the "go over there and come back when you're done" has to become "don't come here at all"
triton242
triton242 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 17:01:48

On 2022-02-06 16:25:54 JP82 said:
On 2022-02-06 15:53:05 triton242 said: JP
Well reasoned argument there, except for what you think people do/don't deserve. Not your decision to make, and luckily not how life works either

Again, I think you have missed the point. I haven't just arbitrarly claimed certain people deserve things, nor have I pretended that I have the right to be the one that decides how resources get allocated. What I have done is made an argument showing, on a moral basis, *why* I think resources should be allocated in a certain way. You can disagree if you want but what you need to do to do that successfully is show why my moral reasoning is faulty, not just point to the trivial fact that I am not the one who gets to decide.

(ps when you say "luckily not how life works", I assume you mean "lucky" for the antivaxxer who has chosen to put himself in danger? Cos it seems to me to be not just unlucky but decidedly unfair on the guy who has a heart attack but dies because there aren't any ambulances or hospital beds available)

Well said. Fair enough
Churchill
Churchill - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 17:29:15

JP. 1 the vaccines dont work. 2. The whole thing is over. 3. What dont you get?
Churchill
Churchill - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 320
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 17:32:01

Its over. You may love the fear and trying to get people to inject experimental poison into themselves but it is over. What lies ahead now is the criminals being held accountable.
Churchill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 17:42:12

How do you put others at risk when you have stated preiously that these vaccines dont work in stopping getting infected. Sorry but you are retarded.
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 425
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 17:52:23

On 2022-02-06 17:29:15 Churchill said:

I know that this is an entirely foreign concept to you, but for most people actual evidence carries significantly more weight than some random guy on the Internet. So...

1) ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination
2) g.co/kgs/ufBWWT
(for some reason it defaults to SA, but change the country setting to "worldwide" and then let's discuss how "over" this is.)
3) I listen to evidence not comforting fairytales from people on the internet. What is it that you don't get?
JP82
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 426
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 18:04:40

On 2022-02-06 17:42:12 Churchill said:
How do you put others at risk when you have stated preiously that these vaccines dont work in stopping getting infected. Sorry but you are retarded.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? That's the exact opposite of what I have previously stated. All I've conceded is that they aren't 100% effective (like every vaccine, and in fact every medicine, ever. I get that reading comprehension is not your strong point but please at least try.
Churchill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 18:08:47

The makers of the vaccine admit it does not work. Omicron now is no more than a mild cold. Countries are getting rid of their ristrictions. Every model regarding the danger of this virus had been proven wrong in the real world. CDC etc. Are now stating dieing of Covid and dieing with it are 2 totally different things. Something that anyone with any reasoning ability could have told you 2 years ago.
JP82
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 427
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 18:12:51

Literally all of that is bullshit. Maybe get your head out of Tucker Carlson's ass and look at the actual evidence. (I note you haven't actually shown any evidence to support any of your claims, you just keep restating the same baseless assertions)
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 19:02:18

On 2022-02-06 17:29:15 Churchill said:

You just keep repeating the same bullshit without any supporting evidence. And ignore the facts that other people put forward. I know you're a Trump fan, but that's not how things actually work.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.