Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews !
Re: Reviews !
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 12:43:11
Edited: 2021-06-03 12:54:47

On 2021-06-03 11:04:02 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Not everyone wants to join sites and get that invested they just want to find a lady that appeals to their taste, get to the punt and carry on with normal life.

And how do you think they find a lady that appeals to their taste? Licking their phone screen? They read the forum and reviews. It's that simple. When you click on profiles you can see a rating number there, the site tells you reviews are available to read if you are registered. Yes not all register and are interested in the forum but that's a very small percentage not as big as girls make it out to be "most guys are not even in ESA" blah blah blah. Thats BS. Chances are extremely slim that if you were found on ESA that your reviews were not read. Punters like you guys to believe they are not like those "other punters" that lurk around the purple pages and don't have time to even look at reviews. It makes them seem different and more appealing and it helps them escape unnecessary scrutiny. The majority of ladies are too busy and are all up in the guys' business who they book, what they say about you and other girls etc. A lot of punters don't have time for that.

Also to add, the entire forum, including review threads, is open to read by anyone, you don't have to be registered.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Reviews !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 301
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 13:25:31
Edited: 2021-06-03 13:26:40

On 2021-06-02 13:09:51 BOOBS53 said:
From the ESA homepage:

" Our goal is to provide you, the subscriber, with relevant up-to-date information that will assist you in making an informed choice."

If this is the goal of ESA and you are a subscriber but don't review the ladies you visited .. Mr Punter then you are selfish and not a team player !!!

To the most ladies in this industry it's their main source of income. They created a profile for us to make an informed decision who to visit and don't pay unnecessary school fees. It's also their marketing tool to sell their services like any other product.

If you don't submit reviews and withheld this information from your fellow punters, then sir .. you only riding on others backs and make no contribution to this site .. indirectly taking "food" from the ladies mouth ;)

I for one know there are reasons that some punters don't want to review BUT remember you do more harm than good by not reviewing ;)

Let's be team players and support the ladies in this difficult times !!!

Agree with this. Help each other out. So many men come in here and say out of there own they will submit a review, I never ask. But nothing; they must stop talking shit, they just want to gossip about Wots happening on the forum. I dont entertain gossip, this isnt 7de laan. So do the right thing and help each other.

Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Reviews !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1004
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 13:26:16

Same can be said about the ESA messaging service.
It's provided by ESA, but not all of the SPs use it, infact most completely ignore PMs or force you to call or whats app etc?
Just to be clear, ignore as in we can see when PMs have been read and NO responses are provided or not read at all.
So if a punter does not feel like doing a review it should not be an issue either.
JP82
JP82 - Re: Reviews !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 14:40:59
Edited: 2021-06-03 14:45:46

On 2021-06-03 12:08:44 NoWhiteKnight said:

So to hell with the ladies overall business from all men or her overall clientele that could make her money, let's worry about what JP likes.

NoWhiteKnight

Try reading this really slowly, maybe it'll help. It has nothing to do with what "JP likes". It has everything to do with what the SPs themselves are saying. As brilliant as you think that you are: You. Have. No. Way. Of. Knowing. What. Matters. To. The. Ladies'. Businesses. So. Stop. Telling. Them. What. Should. Matter. To. Them. (why is this simple concept so hard for you to get your head around?)

"the ladies overall business from all men or her overall clientele". You have no idea what each ladies overall business or overall clientele looks like, and trying to extrapolate from the relative size of various websites is possibly the stupidest thing I've seen all year (and I've been engaging Casanata for the last while so that's quite an achievement)

eziguy
eziguy - Re: Reviews !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1714
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 14:46:20

On 2021-06-03 13:25:31 Shakira said:

Agree with this. Help each other out. So many men come in here and say out of there own they will submit a review, I never ask. But nothing; they must stop talking shit, they just want to gossip about Wots happening on the forum. I dont entertain gossip, this isnt 7de laan. So do the right thing and help each other.

I bet they say this to you before they ask for FH. When you refuse then you don't get a review.

Shakira
Shakira - Re: Reviews !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 303
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 14:50:17

On 2021-06-03 14:46:20 eziguy said:
On 2021-06-03 13:25:31 Shakira said:

I bet they say this to you before they ask for FH. When you refuse then you don't get a review.

Lmao ahahahahha yes actually spot on!!!! They say..."Don't worry i won't mention in the review what we did" lies lol. Now they dont review me at all bcz they didn't get oral or FH.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 15:23:12

On 2021-06-03 14:50:17 Shakira said:

Lmao ahahahahha yes actually spot on!!!! They say..."Don't worry i won't mention in the review what we did" lies lol.

For what it's worth it's actually rare that guys will spill the beans in MG reviews. This also makes them pretty fluffy in general as most guys will just go "wow! Had such a good time! Really good sensual" lol.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Reviews !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1163
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 15:28:13
Edited: 2021-06-03 15:28:43

On 2021-06-03 15:23:12 modnarmodnar said:
Lmao ahahahahha yes actually spot on!!!! They say..."Don't worry i won't mention in the review what we did" lies lol.
For what it's worth it's actually rare that guys will spill the beans in MG reviews. This also makes them pretty fluffy in general as most guys will just go "wow! Had such a good time! Really good sensual" lol.

We should develop a punters set of code words that indicate what is what, Perhaps keep it in the punters forum only
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 15:29:16

On 2021-06-03 15:23:12 modnarmodnar said:

Lol, yip. Then we have to massage and ask if they did that thing we like, lol

NoWhiteKnight
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 15:37:35

On 2021-06-03 15:29:16 NoWhiteKnight said:

Lol, yip. Then we have to massage and ask if they did that thing we like, lol

NoWhiteKnight

Lol I was actually lazy to go through this exercise with Lindsey so I just left a forum post instead. To this day, only useful feedback I've gotten is from you. Every other PM is guys ASKING me what deets I got.

@Anthony I really like that code word idea. It would definitely reduce some of the admin in trying to figure out what's what.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.