I see lots of tears on the horizon
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5262
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 12:08:27

AE, we gotta have a thick skin in this game my man.

You know we suckers for a damsel in distress and the damsels know it too.

Best think about the ones you almost tried to save and how that would have panned out before you fall hook, line and sinker.

N4P
Caroline
Caroline - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-03 12:15:10

Anthony

You are such a sweet amazing person. Please investigate if this lady is telling you the truth. I don't wish for someone to trick you with a lie and a sad story.

I have personal experience with something similar in my past. I myself assisted people financially in the past when I was still wealthy and could afford to do so. I saw them abuse my kindness and telling me multiple lies after having made and still continuing to make very poor choices.

I do not want to see your beautiful heart abused.

Many women on the site are mothers. Many women due to unfortunate circumstances are forced into a situation they would never choose not necessarily because they do not enjoy intimacy but because it goes against their moral code. They do this to survive and to provide the best life for their children. I have incredible respect and compassion for those women.

Doing something for her son is a noble gesture. Never is doing something for a child not rewarded. If you see potential for that child and you can make a difference in his future you should try and make a difference in his life and give him the opportunity to have a better future.

Please ensure the money is carefully managed by someone you can trust. You want the money to be used for a specific purpose and proper management will ensure that.

If you dream of a relationship with this lady please thread carefully. Protect yourself emotionally and financially.

Give her guidance and be a friend. Sometimes constructive advice, proper guidance and assistance to plan and execute can be more valuable than a quick financial fix for the mother. Help her plan, focus and achieve.

I wish you success in this endeavor should you decide to continue on this path.

Love always
Caroline
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 12:16:01

@AnthonyEdwards, apologies if my post comes across as judgmental and ignore the recent registration, I've been around. I just want to assist and suggest that you carefully examine your own motivation. I don't for 1 minute say you are insincere, but sometimes we have blind spots that we are not aware of. Of course you are a good person and care for her and the child, even though you've only known her for a week, but be careful because deep down you might be motivated by a sense of wanting to be accepted by this lady and that you are attracted to her because of her regretful situation.

You say that you want to do this with no hope for anything to happen between the two of you, but your words don't reflect that and you are not entirely motivated by helping the poor kid and mother out. You are attracted to her and her helpless situation makes her even more appealing to you as a person of means because you think you can save her.

These are your own words that indicate your search for a romantic interest:

"The weird thing about me is that I get off on seeing a lady being happy, especially if I can make her dreams come true. I get so turned on by it."

"All the time I had been perving over her ESA pics I made it my point not to look at her face on her whatsapp, until I met her in person. I have met her once since. She was everything I imagined and more, great super personality and heart that attracted me to her."

"As to how many guys are trying to save her. I don't know, their must be plenty. Can they do it? I have no idea. They could also be married, have another life that they are never gonna give up, no matter what."

"I am planning to permanently move to the other hemisphere, she might not want to come with. I don't mind that. Who knows maybe there might be another lady willing to accompany me on my adventure to live and work that side."

"I don't think this is the case, I don't think she is into me or that I am her type.

The thing is, that this is the one time I cannot make up my mind."

"Maybe I just set up the TF and whomever and whenever that person comes into my life and willing to share my adventures, there is something in place."

"Maybe it's that search and hope of a miracle that there is that one person that is different from everyone else and does not belong in the circumstances that she is in.

We can all hope and dream for a fairytale come true, some have the capability to make them come true"

"Does anyone remember in Pretty woman if she did end up with him or not?"

"It would be so easy if that were the case. In this case I don't think the lady cares for me more than the next client.

I'm seriously thinking I should just stick to partying and stop trying to think a hot sexy lady would ever truly be interested in me for the person that I am instead of what's in my wallet."

This issue is not going to just go away. You need to do some work on yourself first before getting involved with someone and at this stage you are looking for love and acceptance in the wrong places.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 12:27:08
Edited: 2021-11-03 12:59:16

On 2021-11-03 09:39:16 modnarmodnar said:

Lol dude, you're so fucking lame.

Cute, you try too hard to be cute. It's the personality of a slave.

Your personality is so scripted and predictable, there is too much begging for approval in it. It's what Kant would have deemed an immature personality. You are representing yourself as a caricature that was imposed on you. Ever heard of the term "white-facing"? that word describes your personality to tee.

Maybe take a look around you and contextualise where you are and how you got here and how you became who you think you are ;)
ASASH
ASASH - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 373
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 12:31:42

Also AE on a light note, I think punters 50 and Snoop said it best:

I don't know what you heard about me
But a xxxxx can't get a dollar out of me
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a motherfuckin' P.I.M.P
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 12:41:01

On 2021-11-03 12:27:08 Locote said:
On 2021-11-03 09:39:16 modnarmodnar said:
Lol dude, you're so fucking lame.

Cute, you try too hard to be cute. It's the personality of a beggar.

Your personality is so scripted and predictable, there is too much begging for approval in it. It's what Kant would have deemed an immature personality. You are representing yourself as a caricature that was imposed on you. Ever heard of the term "white-facing"? that word describes your personality to tee.

Maybe take a look around you and contextualise where you are and how you got here and how you became who you think you are ;)

R90K.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 17:44:47

Mr AE..... unfortunately the thought only hit me now....

How about booking her on a regular basis and then just tipping her generously?

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 18:02:38

Anthony, the good ones are the ones replying to this thread. Just dont think with your other head, it will end in tears...

I speak from experience
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1186
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 18:06:16

With all the crap I say, I have to take a bow to you.

If I was in a similar financial position, I would try to do the same if I felt that way towards a certain lady.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.