Supersex
Supersex - Re: Age deception
Re: Age deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-12 17:43:25

On 2022-01-12 17:07:16 eziguy said:
On 2022-01-12 16:14:28 Sassy Samira said: On 2022-01-12 15:11:54 eziguy said: On 2022-01-12 12:07:21 Sassy Samira said: Lol

It's a form of protection that some don't post there real ages or advertise face pics as well ,ppl have families guys ,there,s really no hidden agenda

So I'm actually 35 but don't look the age ,have a mommy tummy and what the heck I'm still sexy ,so are many other WG,s

Do your homework before booking anyone ( problem solved )

Nonsense. If that was even remotely true, then why do ladies subtract years instead of adding more to their real age?

To some punters age dont matter and power to them but to others like the OP, it matters. Advertise honestly, it's as simple as that.

That's your opinion

Surely you can reason better than that? Why don't you add a few years instead of subtracting it from your real age?

Eziguy don't even waste your time on it...her profile states 28 but clearly on the pics you can see she is older. Ladies will always have all sorts of excuses and reasons for being deceptive. Just be honest... or closer to the truth so that we know what we are getting.
Mistress Kattza
Mistress Kattza - Re: Age deception
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 67
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-12 18:04:44

Why bother to lie about age, am in my late 40s and in the prime of my life.... All woman... I know what I want... Age brings confidence... In yourself, secure in the knowledge that I am the best version of myself now.... Gawds I would hate to be in my 20s again
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Age deception
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-15 15:16:56
Edited: 2022-01-15 15:23:07

Women always lie about their age because they believe that men prefer younger women and also because they are trying to convince themselves that they are aging slowly.

Twins, one male and the other female born in 1990 - Male is 32 yet the female is 22.

Women mature much much much faster and age much much much slower than men scientifically according to women.

It's a fact so don't you come on here and come and argue with them...OKAY!!!

It is what it is so get use to it.

Does this mean that women die young? I don't know and I don't fucking care.

uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Age deception
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2741
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-15 15:28:50

But isn't this a fantasy world, where none of us are our real selves. Everything and everyone here is made up.

Punters wash and clean and put on a good smile and perfume, ladies dress up and make up etc etc for the booking.

Something none of us do before going to our wife/husband/partner after a long day of work.

What difference did it make if a 40 year old stated age as 35 or 32? This is not a legal contract in a legal world. Its all make believe. Live with it. No other option.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.