Navigation
Kristen (lady K)
Kristen (lady K) - Re: Review - Kristen (lady K ) - Nieuw Muckleneuk Pretoria
Re: Review - Kristen (lady K ) - Nieuw Muckleneuk Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-23 19:40:10

@MrT3939 goodness me please excuse I didn't notice your review earlier!

Thank you humbly and ever so kindly for all your sweet, kind and humble words of me
<3
I hope and look forward to again one day be able to host you again.
EdgeZA
EdgeZA - Re: Review - Kristen (lady K) - Nieuw Muckleneuk Pretoria
Re: Review - Kristen (lady K) - Nieuw Muckleneuk Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-31 12:41:41

Name: Kristen (lady K)

City: Pretoria

Area: Nieuw Muckleneuk

Full Profile: [View Kristen (lady K)'s Full Profile]

Meeting Kirsten at the end of November 2023, late in the evening, was an encounter that will stay with me for a long time. The anticipation had been building for days, and when we finally met, everything exceeded my expectations.From the moment our eyes met, I was captivated by her radiant blue eyes, which seemed to sparkle even more in the dim evening light. They held a depth that was both mysterious and inviting, drawing me in completely. Her gaze was intelligent and playful, a perfect reflection of her brilliant mind.As we talked, it became clear that Kirsten’s beauty is matched by her intellect. She is sharp, witty, and knows how to engage in conversation that is both stimulating and fun. It wasn’t just about looks; the connection we shared on a mental level made everything even more electrifying.When things turned more intimate, her smooth skin felt like silk beneath my fingers, and every touch sent a wave of excitement through me. Kirsten’s body is a vision of flexibility and grace. She moved with a fluidity that was almost mesmerizing, each motion deliberate and sensual, showcasing her incredible flexibility. She knew exactly how to use her body to create moments of pure ecstasy, making our time together unforgettable.Kirsten’s approach to intimacy was as thoughtful as her conversation. She knew how to read me, how to push just the right buttons, combining her physical allure with a deep understanding of desire. Every touch, every glance was purposeful, heightening the experience in ways I hadn’t expected.That evening with Kirsten was more than just a physical encounter—it was a meeting of minds and bodies, a connection that resonated on multiple levels. If you’re searching for someone who can captivate you both intellectually and physically, Kirsten is an experience you won’t want to miss.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Otaliesin
Otaliesin - Re: Review - Kristen (lady K) - Nieuw Muckleneuk Pretoria
Re: Review - Kristen (lady K) - Nieuw Muckleneuk Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-01 07:18:02

Name: Kristen (lady K)

City: Pretoria

Area: Nieuw Muckleneuk

Full Profile: [View Kristen (lady K)'s Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
About time I start to share some feedback.
What a way to get back into the saddle.
Happy to be back in Pretoria and the 'welcoming event' was notches better than the 'going away event'.
This lady is a blessing!

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Otaliesin built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kristen (lady K)
Kristen (lady K) - Re: Review - Kristen (lady K ) - Nieuw Muckleneuk Pretoria
Re: Review - Kristen (lady K ) - Nieuw Muckleneuk Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 48
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-23 17:22:12

@Otaliesin ahhh I missed this review completely seeing it's a rookie not a GM which automatically shows on my profile..

I thank you so much for you kind and amazing words. I'm glad I could be of excellent service to you ^_^. Hope to see you again soon

Kisses

Lady K

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.