Navigation
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2850
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 08:44:26
Edited: 2021-12-13 08:47:21

On 2021-12-13 08:13:55 Victoria said:
#Yawn Self Appointed Forum wannabee AE thank you for using my thread to advertise other ladies.

Oh Sh!t I forgot, you were the lady I wanted to book and provide you with a review so that you know I am real. You are the one with the terrible attitude, and now you are complaining that you don't get any reviews... Lol Karma works in wonderful ways.

How do you know that I didn't book you already with a different number and have not reviewed you yet as to not hurt your profile.

Anywho's, I did not know that you owned the ESA platform and nobody is supposed to promote people that are worthy of professional excellent service.

Xxx
AE
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 08:51:00
Edited: 2021-12-13 09:23:22

On 2021-12-12 12:43:48 Victoria said:
Thanks ms red and Vicki and Nadia and Lalaa for the input. I won't bother with reviews anymore. I also feel like for the bully boy gang it's a way to try control our earnings. I wouldnt be surprised if some guys tell punters to not review certain ladies. I know I'm not well liked by certain individuals here.

@Kommerq your comment comes as no surprise. Thanks at least for acknowledging that i have feelings. Never one to miss an opportunity to twist a knife. I won't take it to heart considering from where it comes.

Reviews are great when they are honest and help both us and the punters. I have always felt it helps to boost business and helps you build your brand. I used to get reviews quite consistently and then nothing for the longest time. I really thought that was strange considering my service hasn't changed. But maybe I place too much value in them.

Anyway lovely ladies and guys, have a Lovely Sunday.

I'm so glad you brought up the whole "bully boy" gang "thing" I've come to notice there's a group of individuals here who will try their best to belittle or try make other girls feel puny either for voicing an opinion they didn't like or just because they've decided they don't like you even though they've never taken the chance to meet you. And there are the ladies who will suck their bums and laugh when they do these things in the hopes of gaining popularity and bookings.

I've come to ignore it as it brings no business or PLEASURE going back and forth. But it really SUCKS the forum used to be a place where we could voice opinions without being judged or replied to as if we have no brains or are insipid, and now we've got a bunch of insecure bullies hiding behind
Keyboards forgetting the bigger picture.

It just really sucks and I'm so glad! You brought it up.
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3465
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 08:52:32

You only think I have a terrible attitude because I won't eat your shit AE.

Just remember how in a PM you stated that you can't book me because you don't come to PTA and that I must contact you when I'm in Jhb again to ask you to book me! So yes you deserve my attitude. As if I would beg you or anyone to book me! What a LIAR you are. LMFAO.

And I commented regarding reviews based on what clients are telling me. So what karma asshole? Clients are telling me they can't review me because of other girls, not that they don't want to review.

Of course YOU would wish me ill Bully Boy .... my backbone is too strong for you.

LMFAO
Victoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3466
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 08:56:01

You would have reviewed me if you booked me because your EGO wouldn't allow otherwise. Even if it was a bad review. You wouldn't be able to help yourself bully boy. THAT'S how I know you haven't booked me.
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2851
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 09:04:01
Edited: 2021-12-13 10:00:11

On 2021-12-13 08:56:01 Victoria said:
You would have reviewed me if you booked me because your EGO wouldn't allow otherwise. Even if it was a bad review. You wouldn't be able to help yourself bully boy. THAT'S how I know you haven't booked me.

Please girlie, resorting to name calling in the previous post? Delusional as usual again much? Then again it shows your desperation in seeking attention with this thread. You are looking at yourself in the mirror girlie.

You asked a question about people not leaving reviews for the PTA ladies, I responded that I always leave reviews if the lady is worth it, even providing the names of some that I have visited.

Honestly, I am not in this business to be hurting ladies profiles. Most who know me will will tell you that. I help and empower many ladies here on ESA as well as the vanilla world. Those that deserve it will get it. I give credit where it is due.

You forget that I booked your friend too, she is an amazing person. I was told something, and in respect for that, I would not post that review of you. Besides, you were not worth it.

Tip the scale to breaking point and I might just, so just get over it lady
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 09:22:38
Edited: 2021-12-13 09:32:21

On 2021-12-12 09:33:00 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-12-11 23:54:24 Kommerq said: Perhaps they just don't want to hurt your feelings
This is something that hits close to my heart sometimes.... Maybe I am not as great as I think or as some people say I am.
It's one of those moments that get to me when I am just down low and dark. And then a hunk comes, a hunk who ladies will gladly fuck for free and he makes love to me like I am a perfect size 34.

I'm quite tall and have a bit of a Goddess build (giant like hehe) and I get very insecure about my height and my pot belly I will keep my lingerie over my belly during the deed - but if I tell you how many punters have ripped that lingerie off and given my stretch marked belly a kiss!

Some of these punters make you feel so confident about yourself and it just makes the session a whole lot extra special because I'm like many others who look in the mirror now and again and I'm just like- who's gonna want this?!

Then the punters come in with all the reassurance and chocolates and sweet loving and it makes my day so good!

Shoutout to the guys who treat us like queens and the goddesses we sometimes forget we are Xxx

Kisses on the eggplant!
Victoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3467
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 09:54:26

Just spoke to that friend .... sure you want to include her in this?

Victoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3468
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 09:58:02

She denies Badmouthing me to you and you have admitted in your pms to me that you have not booked me. So you can stop lying.
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2852
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:03:06
Edited: 2021-12-13 10:05:22

She did not badmouth you at all, neither did I say that. She had only good things to say about you. Please don't put your own words in what I said. I wish there was a cure for delusionality.

Besides I did not pm you recently. Check your WA, but not from my number.

She is a stunning and amazing lady. I can't believe that you felt offended that I promoted her in my post.
Victoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3469
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:07:11

You forget that I booked your friend too, she is an amazing person. I was told something, and in respect for that, I would not post that review of you. Besides, you were not worth it.

Well now you are going to have to prove your claim as I've just spoken to my friend. You claim you were told something. And now you are trying to back track. My Friend, who is an amazing person, is going to get hold of you when she has the chance. Just sent her the airtime to do so.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.