Navigation
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 931
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 16:14:49

Everybody pays tax.
Every time a person goes to the shops and buys something they pay 15% VAT on most things.
(Only a few items are VAT exempt, basic foods.)
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 577
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 16:22:05

Sage blesses us without deduction. I think the oil she used on me now can be measured in gallons. ;)
Nobody is saying things can't be done cheaper, but there is a reason why we don't all drive s-presso.
The op wanted to know. We were told, now where do we get off telling them how they should spend their money?

oraljim
oraljim - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1970
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 16:31:46

On 2021-07-08 16:14:49 Mike40 said:
Everybody pays tax.
Every time a person goes to the shops and buys something they pay 15% VAT on most things.
(Only a few items are VAT exempt, basic foods.)

I am pretty sure you are just trolling and are acutely aware of the differences between taxation of goods versus personal income tax. Paying 15% VAT is not even remotely the same thing as paying 43% or more of every rand you earn.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1227
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 16:45:36

On 2021-07-08 15:57:31 Frank White said:

No matter how little you make there is always money to be saved. Cook, stop eating take aways, leave the expensive energy drinks, stop smoking it's bad for your health in any event and you'll live longer, make your own coffee, don't indulge in impulse spending- do you really need another bag or that dress?, if you have debt, pay that off first because you'll be saving a fortune in interest and can then put the monthly payments towards building up savings. Close stupid accounts, eat at home, stop buying pay as you go data, get yourself Rain for between R250 and R500 a month, you just plug it in and no installation or monthly contract needed, etc etc. It's really not rocket science. Any lady can right now save hundreds if not thousands per month depending on their own circumstances.

Very few people truly understand the elementary principle that wealth is build by spending less than you earn....
Thats why people earning a R1m pm can accumulate fokol in a lifetime and people surviving on R5k pm build some assets.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 17:17:52
Edited: 2021-07-08 17:19:45

On 2021-07-08 16:45:36 Vrik said:
On 2021-07-08 15:57:31 Frank White said:
No matter how little you make there is always money to be saved. Cook, stop eating take aways, leave the expensive energy drinks, stop smoking it's bad for your health in any event and you'll live longer, make your own coffee, don't indulge in impulse spending- do you really need another bag or that dress?, if you have debt, pay that off first because you'll be saving a fortune in interest and can then put the monthly payments towards building up savings. Close stupid accounts, eat at home, stop buying pay as you go data, get yourself Rain for between R250 and R500 a month, you just plug it in and no installation or monthly contract needed, etc etc. It's really not rocket science. Any lady can right now save hundreds if not thousands per month depending on their own circumstances.

Very few people truly understand the elementary principle that wealth is build by spending less than you earn....
Thats why people earning a R1m pm can accumulate fokol in a lifetime and people surviving on R5k pm build some assets.

Exactly Vrik, that person earning R5k a month can have more money in their pocket that is theirs, ie not owed to creditors than someone that earns R1m a month but has to live on credit to cover their lifestyle.

There are a lot of wealthy people driving around in 20 year old cars and living in modest housing, mostly the older generation, and also lots of people that if they die tomorrow won't have a cent driving around in the latest vehicles and live in an overpriced place that belongs to someone else.
Stguy007
Stguy007 - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 21:26:48
Edited: 2021-07-08 21:28:06

I see a lot off comments about how much it costs WG , ever thought that when your rate is R1500 it's actually like R2000 for the punter..... or maybe more.... but anyway who makes how much a month should not be anyone's concern, these are tough times and only going to get worse

That's my 50c comment
Arizona
Arizona - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1946
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 21:49:55
Edited: 2021-07-08 22:07:00

This question has been asked so many times over the years? And its always asked innocently, apparently without being disrespectful?
I was just asking? It never ceases to amaze me how so many people are interested in what we make? Then there are always these "hypothetical calculations done by the Punter's? Not the ladies?

So based on the fact that you just innocently asked and I am not being disrespectful, let me ask you all a question with the same sincerity? Seeing as we are all getting acquainted and it's ok to ask personal questions?

How much does it cost you to maintain your wife? What are your expenses to contributing to her lifestyle? Oh and don't be shy, add in the holidays, botox, shopping trips, car repayments, insurance, rent, groceries, hairdresser, salon trips, girls lunches, clothing, shoes. Now take that monthly amount that it costs you and divide it by the amount of blow jobs and sex you had from her during the month and please tell me what her charges were per session?

I am just curious.

Arizona
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 420
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 21:53:34

On 2021-07-08 11:09:27 Vrik said:
Put another way. Would you be willing to fuck old, ugly, overweight woman for R40k, R70k or R100k pm?

I am very horny. But i wont do it for even R100k pm.

Il do it for R100k and a bottle of tiquila which i can drink before the booking. And its only one round :D

#everyonehasaprice
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 22:43:46
Edited: 2021-07-08 23:11:32

On 2021-07-08 21:49:55 Arizona said:
This question has been asked so many times over the years? And its always asked innocently, apparently without being disrespectful?
I was just asking? It never ceases to amaze me how so many people are interested in what we make? Then there are always these "hypothetical calculations done by the Punter's? Not the ladies?

So based on the fact that you just innocently asked and I am not being disrespectful, let me ask you all a question with the same sincerity? Seeing as we are all getting acquainted and it's ok to ask personal questions?

How much does it cost you to maintain your wife? What are your expenses to contributing to her lifestyle? Oh and don't be shy, add in the holidays, botox, shopping trips, car repayments, insurance, rent, groceries, hairdresser, salon trips, girls lunches, clothing, shoes. Now take that monthly amount that it costs you and divide it by the amount of blow jobs and sex you had from her during the month and please tell me what her charges were per session?

I am just curious.

Arizona

Not all women are a liability looking for a hand out from men. There are actually a lot of succesful independent women and they are married too.

Based on your warped logic, any woman that's ever had a sexual act with any man that she is married or in a relationship with is a prostitute because you are asking to put a value to every sexual act that's happened. That includes your mother and granny too by the way. How much were their blowjobs to dad and grandpa based on your line of thinking?

I must also add that your comparison to a wife is also off and out of place. You are not a wife or a mother to the kids if any of your clients.

The question was simple, how much on average does a wg make from selling her services to clients. I think we've established its impossible to say and irrelevant, that means it's nobody's business what the answer is, so this wife comparison is entirely left field and nonsensical.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1948
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 23:20:51
Edited: 2021-07-08 23:42:54

On 2021-07-08 22:43:46 Frank White said:
On 2021-07-08 21:49:55 Arizona said: This question has been asked so many times over the years? And its always asked innocently, apparently without being disrespectful?

I am just curious.

Arizona

Not all women are a liability looking for a hand out from men. There are actually a lot of succesful independent women and they are married too.

Based on your warped logic, any woman that's ever had a sexual act with any man that she is married or in a relationship with is a prostitute because you are asking to put a value to every sexual act that's happened. That includes your mother and granny too by the way. How much were their blowjobs to dad and grandpa based on your line of thinking?

I must also add that your comparison to a wife is also off and out of place. You are not a wife or a mother to the kids if any of your clients.

The question was simple, how much on average does a wg make from selling her services to clients. I think we've established its impossible to say and irrelevant, that means it's nobody's business what the answer is, so this wife comparison is entirely left field and nonsensical.

Thank you for your response Frank. That was the point I was trying to make. Not a warped logic by any means. I was being tongue in cheek. It's impossible and irrelevant. And it is nobody's business what anyone earns or spends their money on! And what a punter spends on his wife is none of my business. Just as much as what we earn, or spend our money on, it is no one else's business! I was just trying to show a point that we never ask clients personal questions, like what they earn or spend their money on? But clients feel that they are entitled to ask us those questions? Client's will probably be offended by my comment about their wives. Now take a deep breathe, and put yourself in a working girls position and understand that we take the same offense by the OP's question and responses.

Arizona

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.